My Living Will
- 09-24-2007, 10:26 PM
My Living Will
Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to him, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."
So he got up, unplugged the TV, and threw out my wine.
He's such a ****...
- 09-24-2007, 10:29 PM
ouch bro...........got ya where it hurts.....The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
09-25-2007, 05:59 AM
LOL, the sad part is that a lot of individuals can probably relate to that joke.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
09-25-2007, 10:11 AM
09-25-2007, 10:40 AM
09-25-2007, 10:48 AM
I miss the days of sitting outside watching the kids play in the evening around a fire pit just relaxing talking. Seems like tv is a good way to avoid people, that being said I'll be watching House tonight at 9pm...lol
09-25-2007, 10:50 AM
09-25-2007, 11:09 AM
09-25-2007, 02:04 PM
09-25-2007, 06:11 PM
09-25-2007, 06:56 PM
09-25-2007, 11:27 PM
09-25-2007, 11:44 PM
For over a year and a half now I watch less than an hour of tv per week, barring the occasional movie with the girl. Neither of us really have the time.
But I do spend a few hours per week on line. Between this site, and 2-3 news sites.
09-26-2007, 06:05 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TDHAWKS in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-01-2010, 07:27 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum PoliticsReplies: 92Last Post: 01-06-2010, 05:11 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 36Last Post: 05-19-2009, 08:38 AM
- By bioman3131 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2007, 07:37 AM
- By MickeyMouse in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2005, 09:23 AM