My Living Will

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to him, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

So he got up, unplugged the TV, and threw out my wine.

He's such a ****...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ouch bro...........got ya where it hurts.....:lol:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, the sad part is that a lot of individuals can probably relate to that joke.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I miss the days of sitting outside watching the kids play in the evening around a fire pit just relaxing talking. Seems like tv is a good way to avoid people, that being said I'll be watching House tonight at 9pm...lol

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
That would have fcuked up my DVR, I would have been pissed...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I miss the days of sitting outside watching the kids play in the evening around a fire pit just relaxing talking. Seems like tv is a good way to avoid people, that being said I'll be watching House tonight at 9pm...lol
Damn almost forgot Ill be sure to pry myself from Halo3 to catch it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sadly - some of us have had to visit this decision for family members in the past month.
:sick:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
For over a year and a half now I watch less than an hour of tv per week, barring the occasional movie with the girl. Neither of us really have the time.

But I do spend a few hours per week on line. Between this site, and 2-3 news sites.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sadly - some of us have had to visit this decision for family members in the past month.
:sick:
I hope you are ok bro! One of my nephews as currently in that state, the car he was in was hit by a tow truck that went thru a red light. I think humor helps sometimes. Depends on the details tho