Where do you buy your jeans?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure most of you have the same problem as me...Not so large waist, big legs, and big butt. I have the hardest time fitting comfortably in jeans. The last pair I bought were from Express, but they are still real tight in the butt. Gap used to fit me but I haven't tried on a pair recently that are comfortable. So, where do you guys get them at?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't like jeans, and definitely don't like shoping for cloths. If I do have to get new cloths I go to Sears, Wal-Mart, or Kmart.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure most of you have the same problem as me...Not so large waist, big legs, and big butt. I have the hardest time fitting comfortably in jeans. The last pair I bought were from Express, but they are still real tight in the butt. Gap used to fit me but I haven't tried on a pair recently that are comfortable. So, where do you guys get them at?
I feel your pain.

I go to Century 21, Daffy's, and sometimes Old Navy/Gap.
I noticed that the jeans that were sold in the gap in the past (easier fitting ones) are moved to old navy, and the gap are now producing more tighter ones.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel your pain.

I go to Century 21, Daffy's, and sometimes Old Navy/Gap.
I noticed that the jeans that were sold in the gap in the past (easier fitting ones) are moved to old navy, and the gap are now producing more tighter ones.
Thanks for that tip. I'll have to check out Old Navy. It seems like even if I find a pair that fits me, I don't like the wash. Bleh.

I didn't know Century 21 sold jeans. Are they endorsed by Chuck Norris? Because I would automatically by them, and force myself to fit in them.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that tip. I'll have to check out Old Navy. It seems like even if I find a pair that fits me, I don't like the wash. Bleh.

I didn't know Century 21 sold jeans. Are they endorsed by Chuck Norris? Because I would automatically by them, and force myself to fit in them.
http://www.c21stores.com/#/home/
"best kept secret in nyc" zagat

On Chuck Norris: Chuck Norris and his beard have a symbiotic relationship chuck protects the beard and the beard hides the third fist.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I buy my jeans a few waist sizes too large and wear a belt.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I buy my jeans a few waist sizes too large and wear a belt.
Does that work for you? I still run into the problem where they are tight in the legs; not to mention when you buy them big like that it doesn't really show off the shape of your butt. One of my best assets.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This must not be a thread for me. My motto is if it covers my ass, it works.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont wear pants........:ntome:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
chuck norris without the beard is worthless. You're getting rolled with $24.99

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I don't know but those places look more like where ladies shop....
I know what you mean, but trust me they aren't. Its just that ladies shell out more $$ on clothing than dudes at times.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have this problem and it is only gotten worse as I have dropped weight. I am one of the few straight and non-emo people that wear a size 29 and they rarely have any leg/ass room.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont wear pants........:ntome:
hahahaah me neither! that a running joke at my job btw (I wear shorts pretty much year round). For jeans I tend to go with Macys, Dillards, etc as well as Marshalls or TJ Max, and I go for the "ethnic" clothing lines. So roca, g-unit, ecko, and the like. Dress pants are way harder, and dress shorts are ridiculous. if they even close to fit at the waist, I can't get my thighs in them.

tattoopierced1

Old Navy... One of the few places I can find 36x36 jeans for a decent price that dont look generic.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
i like old navy. Ive been told to go to express by many so ill going to try and head there soon

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are parachute pants. The kids (we) used to wear those back before you were born ;)

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Haha yeah I had a pair of those but I was too young for the whole single glove and members only jacket.

Last edited:
Chicken

Chicken

Awards
I use to go to the levis plus size factory just to get my hands on 52in waist jeans. That was before you could buy baggy pants. Problem was I was 110 pounds maybe less then so I looked like a complete dumbass.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D I was waiting for someone to comment. Its true tho, they are cut way looser in the butt + thigh than most pants. I went to go put on some Sperry + Ralph Lauren dress shorts and couldn't get them over my thighs :D

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
American Eagle Outfitters, just make sure they are baggy.

Buckle BKE brand, just make sure they aren't the man-girl kind. Baggy and +1 or 2 on the waist.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sreiously though.....American Eagle,A&F,Old Navy,Aeropostalle

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
eddie bauer has decent jeans
i joined the boycott of levi's years ago when they went anti-gun, look at levi's now, they make their jeans out of the USA....lamers

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
eddie bauer has decent jeans
i joined the boycott of levi's years ago when they went anti-gun, look at levi's now, they make their jeans out of the USA....lamers
I quit them when they went pro Sierra Club. Being that I'm an ATV enthusiast, I naturally said **** em.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah I had a pair of those but I was too young for the whole single glove and members only jacket.
Sanity kept me from buying the 'chutes. I do recall my next-door neighbor had the full-on, bright red parachute jumpsuit. OMFG, seeing it burned my corneas.

Lucky Jeans and Cremieux have styles for big quads. Dillards carries Cremieux.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Lucky Jeans and Cremieux have styles for big quads. Dillards carries Cremieux.
It depends with Lucky Jeans. It's one of the more metro companies, so if you go to their store, it's kind of hard to find a pair that fit.

But department stores that carry their jeans sometimes have decent fits.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
http://www.makeyourownjeans.com

Punch in all your measurements and wait for delivery. You can pick the cut type to show off your ass or make 'em tight in the crotch even to emphasize your package by messing with the cut type/front rise a bit.