Kid smokes it up with Tyson

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha...I wonder how Mike acts when he's stoned. I mean, he can't get any stupider, so maybe he becomes an intellectual genius.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMFAO!!! Iron Mike is classic, too bad he's nothing more than a hilarious circus act. Mike should be training for his next fight, but he chooses to **** around, what a waste of talent. BTW, I'd be smoking blunts w/fine chicks if I were Mike.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Agree. Probably the biggest waste of talent in professional sports. All it looks like he is doing now is sparkin' up a doob w/ some burnouts. That is a shame.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
In the interview after his last fight he was contimplating stopping.... he commented how he liked to smoke weed and drink and hang out with his kids.... lol!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
No, im pretty sure that on the original contract that he signed w/ Lennox Lewis, he MUST fight a rematch. IOW, he has to go in the ring and get the $hit kicked out of him one last time.

its kinda odd since Lennox was the defending champ and Tyson loss anyhow. oh well, ill still watch it.

anyone catch the fights on HBO each weekend? i always get some bros together and watch em whenever possible.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
In the interview after his last fight he was contimplating stopping.... he commented how he liked to smoke weed and drink and hang out with his kids.... lol!
LMAO. Did he really say that? There is a new Beyond The Glory about Iron Mike tonight 8 Central time on Fox Sports. Should be interesting.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The sad thing about Iron Mike is that he stopped himself, nobody else did. He should have been ready for Buster Douglas, he shouldn't have gone to jail, he could have been our generation's Muhammad Ali but he pissed all away. BTW, seeing this guy on reality TV would be a kickass show, he always has something incredibly stupid and funny to say

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
They had this boxing expert on a while ago. He basically said that Mike Tyson could have been the best boxer that ever was. He was compairing what he does now to what he was doing when he was knocking people out with one punch. It was pretty interesting.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I am a fan of boxing and IMO the 3 best heavyweights of all time were Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano, and Muhammed Ali. Mike Tyson could have been the best if he wanted to. Instead....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I gotta agree with you on Tyson's wasted potential. I just saw a show called Beyond the Glory featuring Tyson. I knew he had a troubled youth, but he had been arrested 38 times by the time he was a teenager ! I think the way he was raised affects him to this day

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I saw that Beyond the Glory as well. Good sh*t. It was extremely well done.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that sucks! the pictures arent there anymore...did anyone save them and repost them here?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
That much wasted potential is sad. Everyone's got the right to make their own choices, sad to see someone whose priorities are so ****ing screwed up though. I can't imagine where I'd be if I found out I was that good at something, if I had that much inborn talent and potential to work with. With just a little hard work and some luck normal people can make something extraordinary out of themselves. How the **** you come that close to greatness and live with throwing it away, hell I'd probably want to be stoned all the time too just to deal.