Best Restraunt Name Ever...

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
SO I WAS IN A HURRY TODAY AND FORGOTT MY LUNCH FOR WORK... I WAS FU*KING FURIOUS...FORCED ME TO FIND A SOME WHAT HEALTH SUBSTITUTE FOR THE FIVE COURSE MEAL I PACK EVERY DAY...I WAS TOLD THERE WAS A BBQ PLACE ACROSS THE STREET...SO I DECIDED TO CHECK IT OUT....:food:
ON THE FRONT DOOR THERE IS A HUGE SIGN BEARING THE NAME OF THE PLACE.. "ITS IN THE SAUCE"... THEY EVEN HAVE T SHIRTS..HAHA... IM THINKING BOUT GETTING ONE TO WHERE TO THE GYM TO MAKE THE RICH SNOBBY OLD PEOPLE AT MY GYM CRINGE EVEN HARDER...HAHA(THE KINDA PEOPLE THAT WILL TELL YOU YOU ARE TO LOUD WHEN YOUR MAXING OUT ON LEG PRESS)

IT MADE ME LAUGH... JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE...

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I drove by the Fu Xing Chinese restaurant one day.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Those old ppl are the ones that drive slow and cause accidents......When i'm old at the age of whatever i'll be the one telling them to go one more rep and to 'grunt it out you pansy!!' but oh yea it IS in the sauce...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've still been trying to find a Denny's tank-top like you see Arnold wearing in some old pictures.

I'd get that shirt, though. Very ironic. Was it good BBQ?

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I mean really, when ISNT it in the sauce?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I mean really, when ISNT it in the sauce?
never.. the b*tch is always in the sauce.

look how much sauce this guy has for this girl --> :pose:

he's like "yeah.. i got some sauce for ya.. and you know what they say... its all in the sauce". and then she's like "yes yes yes it is in the sauce, that what i hear"..

and yes, it is a true story because it's true and i just told it. :thumbsup:

gnutela

Awards
never.. the b*tch is always in the sauce.

look how much sauce this guy has for this girl --> :pose:

he's like "yeah.. i got some sauce for ya.. and you know what they say... its all in the sauce". and then she's like "yes yes yes it is in the sauce, that what i hear"..

and yes, it is a true story because it's true and i just told it. :thumbsup:
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: