How much time do you spend on Anabolicminds.com

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
on average?

sat-wed 4hours give or take, all at work haha.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont even like to think about it, its that much

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
More than what a boss would like if he/she knew.
I check it almost every day at least once Mon-Fri when at work.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm self employed so I check it in between machine times, sometimes during lunch, and after the gym if I'm not railing the mistress.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Too much but I doubt I would have invented something revolutionary if I hadn't been on AM :D

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think everyone knows who is on here way too dam much (pretty much anyone who responds to this thread)....

I spend a LOT of time in trips thread! Its like cocaine...or bananas....sorry had to represent. :cool:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think the question for me is "How much time do you NOT spend on AM?"

and the answer to that is not much, when I am on my computer ( alot ) I am on AM etc.

Much Love,

Neoborn

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Many, many moons ago - before many of you were on this board (excepting Sunder, IW, and Jay) there was an information block below everyone's post count.
(Before we had rep points.)

It had total time spent on the board, average time per visit, and posts per visit.
Maybe one other thing - but it was pretty cool.

I remember Bobo having the most total time spent on the board at like a month.

But - it's been a LONG time since we've had that and we have some SERIOUS post whores on here now (coughEasycough :toofunny: ) so I'm betting some folks with a year or so as a member would probably be near the top of time on the board.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i def put my time in :) AM is the sheezy :hammer:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Much less now that Ive quit my office job but still much more than my wife likes.:)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like to check am.com after every time i have sex, so like 5 times a day

edit: rising against's mother can confirm this

Last edited:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Jeez, I didn't even notice. EasyEJL, we both joined the same month and you have over 5,000 posts. I thought I posted a lot, f-ck, I was dead wrong...hahahaha.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
More than I show. I come here, but rarely do I say anything. Hence the few posts compared to my join date. lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeez, I didn't even notice. EasyEJL, we both joined the same month and you have over 5,000 posts. I thought I posted a lot, f-ck, I was dead wrong...hahahaha.
:D around 2000 are in 1 thread tho

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
when i have school breaks alot..... when in school less than 5 min. a day if at all

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
45 to 60 minutes.
Then I have to devote time to other boards.:woohoo:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this Anabolicminds.com you speak of?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd say a couple of hours each day during the week. Maybe 20-30 minutes on the weekend.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I'm on the internet, I've got AM up on one of the 3 tabs I usually have going in IE. It's actually one of my default web pages for when I open up the browser. And basically if I'm not eating, training or doing hw, I'm online. - Actually, when I'm doing hw I'm usually online.

I've learned so much from this board. It would be dumb for me not to spend so much time on it. I've also lost a lot of monies buying some of these hyped up supplements these companies on here talk up. So it goes.

If it wasn't for this board, I would probably have a lot more money; however, if it wasn't for this board, I'd still be saying things like, "Low reps build muscle and high reps get you cut."

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Many, many moons ago - before many of you were on this board (excepting Sunder, IW, and Jay) there was an information block below everyone's post count.
(Before we had rep points.)

It had total time spent on the board, average time per visit, and posts per visit.
Maybe one other thing - but it was pretty cool.

I remember Bobo having the most total time spent on the board at like a month.

But - it's been a LONG time since we've had that and we have some SERIOUS post whores on here now (coughEasycough :toofunny: ) so I'm betting some folks with a year or so as a member would probably be near the top of time on the board.

Old timers ???

pffft this is for the 'old timers' you listed. :welcome:

:)

CROWLER

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Old timers ???

pffft this is for the 'old timers' you listed. :welcome:

:)

CROWLER
LMAO this is the only place where I'm considered an old timer. I used to be hooked on AM. It was crack-heroin-test-tren-meth-ephedrine all rolled into 1 for a while but life gets in the way sometimes so I can't keep up with the new goat sex threads :D

I remember the days when John Benz and Yellow Jacket used to get in heated debates over freaking glutamine, Bobo used to be glued here, and 1-Test transdermal was the greatest thing ever. Those were the good old days :)