Arnold Classic 2007.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I saw the video on YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.. Markus Ruhl has to be the poorest shaped BB in IFBB. He looks like a hunchback! Gunter doesn't get the attention he deserves.

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=RtyRLEJaZkA"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
his traps are enormous. he is one of the most massive bodybuilders on the stage today, he obviously doesnt have the aesthetic proportions, but what he does certainly seems to work for him.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
gunter was great in the movie beerfest !!!

i think ruhl is just a great guy huge dude but deserves no place on a bb contest cuz he just lacks genetics for loooking symmetrical etc

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gunter was great in the movie beerfest !!!

i think ruhl is just a great guy huge dude but deserves no place on a bb contest cuz he just lacks genetics for loooking symmetrical etc
some would argue the same for yates, including yates himself

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yates was just an animal i recall his body looking great. although im no expert
Yates was more symetrical than Ruhl, but you both have arguable points. Ruhl is huge, but gunter should beat him on a stage any day. Maybe Ruhl just looked stupid in that vid.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yates was more symetrical than Ruhl, but you both have arguable points. Ruhl is huge, but gunter should beat him on a stage any day. Maybe Ruhl just looked stupid in that vid.
yates was the first real mass monster to become a real success. he made it no secret that high doses of drugs were responsible for his physique (along with a heavy weight/high volume regimen).

yates was a mass monster
ruhl is a mass monster

in comparison to lets say, jackson, gaspari, zane, flex

knah mean

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yates shouldnt even be mention on par with Ruhl. Yates always came in awesome condition and just know for a hard grainy massive body. Ruhl, he is big and thats respectable but he seems like hes never in condition for a show. I agree Gunter should beat ruhl 90% of the time. i wasnt able to see the vid :(

Jatt111

Awards
I already purchased tickets for 2008 from tixthis.com for pretty cheap. Its in Columbus OH, only 1 hours away from where I live :) should gets your tix now, who is going to be there?

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
Yates had the mass with as much symetry a guy his size can have and the grainy look only Branch has now. But Ruhl is HUUGE.
AZZA

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I already purchased tickets for 2008 from tixthis.com for pretty cheap. Its in Columbus OH, only 1 hours away from where I live :) should gets your tix now, who is going to be there?
I'll be there!:thumbsup:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that being said. ruhl was way out of shape for this years olympia. bad form marcus, lay off the nubain

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had heard that Markus looked bad this weekend, kinda sad really. I had hoped for better. Glad to see Wolf come in so strong

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had heard that Markus looked bad this weekend, kinda sad really. I had hoped for better. Glad to see Wolf come in so strong
Strong is an understatement lol. 5'11" 250 lbs and he looks like he's 300. That guy is a monster.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wolf looked amazing. he should have placed 2nd or 3rd imo

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
Just goes to show that the guys that did not place but won majors like Greene and Branch did, should maybe do less shows. Like to see Kai or Branch in the top 3 and they can do it. For me Dexter or Victor should have won.
AZZA

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
victor
dex
jay
wolf
ron