Poll: What Sauce Packet do you hoard for yourself?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

It comes in packets and you steal it from fast food restaurants

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

  1. The fire sauce from taco bell.......love that sh*t!!....oh yea, almost forgot about duck sauce
    •   
       


  2. Sweet n sour sauce

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The fire sauce from taco bell.......love that sh*t!!
    I like the little sayings they have on them

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I like the little sayings they have on them
    Yes sir, yet another reason to love them.

  5. Lube
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. OMG! are we really running this low on poll ideas???

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I wish they sold Arby's Sauce and Taco Bell Sauce at the supermarket. I would buy in bulk.
    They do sell Taco bell sauce at the supermarket....fushing fief.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  8. i say the sweet onion sauce at subway, too badd its not in packets though...

    In that case, Taco Bells )HOT( FTW! (i like to taste my food, not the sauce... so thats why i dont enjoy fire).

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ahsbaseball08 View Post
    so thats why i dont enjoy fire).
    Same reason I don't sleep with hookers.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. we send people over to the local baja fresh and fill up tupperwares with the different salsa varieties.

    so clutch.

  11. I used to pillage some burrito salsa from an independent taqueria in my college years. That sh!t was addicting !

  12. Im very worried about Sinner I think he may be planning a heist to steal all of our hard earned condiments PEOPLE lock up your goods ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Same reason I don't sleep with hookers.
    Gotta see some escorts if hookers aren't for you

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Im very worried about Sinner I think he may be planning a heist to steal all of our hard earned condiments PEOPLE lock up your goods ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm just worried that he might do some real perverse stuff to goats with Taco Bell's hot fire salsa ! My imagination doesn't paint a pretty picture either LOL.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I'm just worried that he might do some real perverse stuff to goats with Taco Bell's hot fire salsa ! My imagination doesn't paint a pretty picture either LOL.
    I know ! Taco Bell is in the lead

  16. Taco bell sauce is freakin' worthless. I just use Lousisiana hot sauce, or good old tabasco.

    Arby's sauce is great. I havent found anything else that tastes better on a roast beef sandwich.

  17. lol i saw the lil clip and poll when you run the mouse over the name and was dying and hoping you put Arbys sauce on the list at all... i got me two fists full of that stuff sitting in the door of my fridge right now

    my baby even likes it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    lol i saw the lil clip and poll when you run the mouse over the name and was dying and hoping you put Arbys sauce on the list at all... i got me two fists full of that stuff sitting in the door of my fridge right now

    my baby even likes it
    sounds like you've got a smart kid.

  19. Am i the only one that pulls the old lady move and pockets splenda every chance i get, I take at least 10 of the little packets everytime I am by the union at my school, keeps my oatmeal tasting good for the week.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Am i the only one that pulls the old lady move and pockets splenda every chance i get, I take at least 10 of the little packets everytime I am by the union at my school, keeps my oatmeal tasting good for the week.
    I'm running into a lot of restaurants that are starting to either not carry them, or keep them in the back and only bring you 1-2 at a time because of people stealing them.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. I haven't had Arbys or Taco Bell in so long. Guess today is gonna be an epic cheat day if I play my cards right.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  22. The little tubs of Frank's Red Hot Sauce from Jack in the Crack. For some reason they are better than the stuff you can buy in the bottles at the grocery store.

  23. Wendy's Chilli Hot Sauce and the Taco Bell Sauce's ...yeah baby!

  24. Taco Bell sauce is like ketchsup with extra orange coloring.

    Weak.

  25. Where's the "NONE" option in the poll? You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. iForce Compete - Reviews start coming in...what say you?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 08:17 AM
  2. So, you've been asked to participate in porn. Do you do it?
    By JustnCredible in forum General Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:54 PM
  4. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 11:29 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Log in
Log in