It comes in packets and you steal it from fast food restaurants

What Sauce Packet do you hoard for yourself?

• Total voters
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
C'mon, everybody does it. What kind of sauce packets do you steal from the fast food joints and stick in your fridge/glove compartment.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fire sauce from taco bell.......love that sh*t!!:food:....oh yea, almost forgot about duck sauce:food: :food:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lube

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish they sold Arby's Sauce and Taco Bell Sauce at the supermarket. I would buy in bulk.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG! are we really running this low on poll ideas???

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG! are we really running this low on poll ideas???
I just had a hankering for Arby's sauce like 5 minutes ago, and then I thought, I wonder if the other idiots from AM pocket handfuls of Arby's Sauce too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish they sold Arby's Sauce and Taco Bell Sauce at the supermarket. I would buy in bulk.
They do sell Taco bell sauce at the supermarket....fushing fief.

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
i say the sweet onion sauce at subway, too badd its not in packets though...

In that case, Taco Bells )HOT( FTW! (i like to taste my food, not the sauce... so thats why i dont enjoy fire).

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
we send people over to the local baja fresh and fill up tupperwares with the different salsa varieties.

so clutch.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I used to pillage some burrito salsa from an independent taqueria in my college years. That sh!t was addicting !

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im very worried about Sinner :eek: I think he may be planning a heist to steal all of our hard earned condiments :eek: PEOPLE lock up your goods ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Im very worried about Sinner :eek: I think he may be planning a heist to steal all of our hard earned condiments :eek: PEOPLE lock up your goods ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I'm just worried that he might do some real perverse stuff to goats with Taco Bell's hot fire salsa ! My imagination doesn't paint a pretty picture either LOL.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just worried that he might do some real perverse stuff to goats with Taco Bell's hot fire salsa ! My imagination doesn't paint a pretty picture either LOL.
I know ! Taco Bell is in the lead :head:

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Taco bell sauce is freakin' worthless. I just use Lousisiana hot sauce, or good old tabasco.

Arby's sauce is great. I havent found anything else that tastes better on a roast beef sandwich.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol i saw the lil clip and poll when you run the mouse over the name and was dying and hoping you put Arbys sauce on the list at all... i got me two fists full of that stuff sitting in the door of my fridge right now:D

my baby even likes it :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol i saw the lil clip and poll when you run the mouse over the name and was dying and hoping you put Arbys sauce on the list at all... i got me two fists full of that stuff sitting in the door of my fridge right now:D

my baby even likes it :D
sounds like you've got a smart kid.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Am i the only one that pulls the old lady move and pockets splenda every chance i get, I take at least 10 of the little packets everytime I am by the union at my school, keeps my oatmeal tasting good for the week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am i the only one that pulls the old lady move and pockets splenda every chance i get, I take at least 10 of the little packets everytime I am by the union at my school, keeps my oatmeal tasting good for the week.
I'm running into a lot of restaurants that are starting to either not carry them, or keep them in the back and only bring you 1-2 at a time because of people stealing them.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running into a lot of restaurants that are starting to either not carry them, or keep them in the back and only bring you 1-2 at a time because of people stealing them.
I see a lot of them using the little paper cups nowadays.

This is where I bring out the mason jars. :rasp:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had Arbys or Taco Bell in so long. Guess today is gonna be an epic cheat day if I play my cards right.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The little tubs of Frank's Red Hot Sauce from Jack in the Crack. For some reason they are better than the stuff you can buy in the bottles at the grocery store.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Wendy's Chilli Hot Sauce and the Taco Bell Sauce's ...yeah baby!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Taco Bell sauce is like ketchsup with extra orange coloring.

Weak.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Where's the "NONE" option in the poll? You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where's the "NONE" option in the poll? You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
I think you should be ashamed of yourself for lying, and then trying to pawn off the blame to us! :rasp:

Shame on you. :D