Poll: Who's Hotter?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Hotter Than Gwen Stefani?!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Hotter Than Gwen Stefani?!


    Jenna Fischer


    Jolene Blalock


    Jessica Alba


    Jaime Eason



    Or Gwen
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line


  2. I gotta say Jamie Eason. I'm not a big fan of the short hair, but her body is very good.....very very good.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I gotta say Jamie Eason. I'm not a big fan of the short hair, but her body is very good.....very very good.
    Yeah, she works it very well. I find it funny that all the competition I chose coincidentally have first names beginning with "J".
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  4. Jaime Eason all the way
    •   
       


  5. It's a toss up for me.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Jaime Eason all the way
    hey, don't steal my girl for you avi

    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    hey, don't steal my girl for you avi

    I found some good pics of her......check out her myspace pics......hawt

  8. Actually i think christina aguilera is very hawt....... ...nobody pulls off the dirty sl*t look better imho.

  9. Alba takes this.

    That first broad shouldnt even be on this poll, wack.

  10. i was gonna say jaime eason but ive seen pics of her "not madeup" and her face isnt that great. Alba has a sweet ass and a beautiful face.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Alba takes this.

    That first broad shouldnt even be on this poll, wack.
    I think Jenna Fischer is hot.....eat it!
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  12. I'm still tryin to blow those damned feathers away on Jolene Blalock's pic.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I'm still tryin to blow those damned feathers away on Jolene Blalock's pic.
    Lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I'm still tryin to blow those damned feathers away on Jolene Blalock's pic.
    Jolene's my alltime favorite hottie.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  15. How do fitness models keep their skin so taught all the time ? Do they take diuretics or something ? Its not even b/c they are thin, their muscles seem flexed too.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    How do fitness models keep their skin so taught all the time ? Do they take diuretics or something ? Its not even b/c they are thin, their muscles seem flexed too.
    It's not a 'year round' deal, but there's ways of electrolyte manipulation, which cause this.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  17. Jaime Eason is sooooooo hot. short hair is sexy.

  18. yup low sodium intake coupled with(hopefully)a potassium sparing diuretc will yield these results......definately not year round like sinner said though

  19. Jamie Eason has sex appeal, but I think she has a tiny lil butt, and with the images posted I would go with Jolene Blalock...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    yup low sodium intake coupled with(hopefully)a potassium sparing diuretc will yield these results......definately not year round like sinner said though
    If done perfectly, it will last you a few days.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    If done perfectly, it will last you a few days.

  22. dose Jaime Eason do any porn or have any full nudes out there?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    well, that's what I'm getting at, it's only good for a very short term....followed by a nasty rebound.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadalicious
    dose Jaime Eason do any porn or have any full nudes out there?
    No, but that can't stop you from dreaming about it.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    well, that's what I'm getting at, it's only good for a very short term....followed by a nasty rebound.


    No, but that can't stop you from dreaming about it.


    sooooooo......... you`re saying I should make a porn with her?
    well ok. my wife wont like it but ill say you said it was ok.


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:30 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 12:17 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 10:02 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 06:18 PM
  5. Dione better than Diol?!?!
    By u4ik_rage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in