Am I F*cked?
- 09-03-2007, 10:30 PM
Am I F*cked?
i have a meeting with DCF in a few days because sh*t went bad with the mother (mostly my fault), and she told them that i use the juice. the only thing that i've run in the last 6 months though is epi, and this should be my last night of tamox cit. is bloodwork going to f*ck me?
remember that thread about whether or not you would tell your partner that you take AAS? it's not always a good idea.
- 09-03-2007, 10:36 PM
- 09-03-2007, 11:24 PM
09-03-2007, 11:45 PM
09-04-2007, 11:37 AM
I would start with:
1. Seeing what they can prove and keep your mouth shut.
2. If things start going from good to bad then admit the Epistane which is a legal supplement.
3. Think much and talk little.
09-04-2007, 04:02 PM
09-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Dont ever volunteer any more information than what they ask. As soon as you sound like you're making excuses, or explanations, more questions will be brought up.
09-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Epistane won't show on a bloodtest. Unless you are in the Olympics.
09-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Good luck bro.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigDick in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 28Last Post: 05-19-2007, 09:34 PM
- By oscar_yeager in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 04-27-2006, 07:12 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 04-13-2003, 10:50 AM
- By K (Phoenix) in forum General ChatReplies: 40Last Post: 12-21-2002, 12:17 PM
- By WanaKnowMore in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-28-2002, 07:34 PM