- 09-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Have you ever wanted to squeeze all the protein, fat, and carbs that you need for a week into one convenient package? Well, the Aussies have done just that with their deep fried chimiburger:
The Chimiburger - Based on the legendary deep fried burrito, our burger is egg dipped, crumbed and flash fried for a golden experience. This artery-hardening baby has a double serve of prime beef patties, lashings of bacon, a big chunk a cheese, egg, tomato, red onion, our own signature relish and a huge was of aioli.
- 09-02-2007, 10:52 PM
That's ****in crazy ! I'm sure some fat people are thrilled and have probably even thanked God for this "invention" LOL.
- 09-03-2007, 10:28 AM
- 6'4" 210 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- New Jersey
- Rep Power
At first I thought the bun was some type of pie. Well at least it isn't a tool of the obese thats found in the US for once.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blazer88 in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:51 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 45Last Post: 03-29-2004, 03:44 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 11-29-2002, 02:21 AM
- By antonio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2002, 08:03 PM
- By khafra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2002, 10:34 AM