I am going daffy over this sh!t

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Last night, I went to 6th in Austin, TX, which is one of the top college party places in the US. Didn't have any drinks, but just hung out with some friends and met some new people (I am trying to break out of my extrovert ways). Anyway, at about 1 AM, I got a call from the ex-GF whom i haven't spoken to in about a month. She got a job in her hometown, but still has an apartment here and she come up here for reasons that I do not know.

Now to the point, we are not awkward together. In fact, the problem is that I know that we still have a lot of love for each other and I have struggled with this fact. She asked what I was doing and she seemed very disappointed that I wasn't in town. We made plans to hang out on Sunday, which I will be able to handle, but I am so perplexed as to why she really called me yesterday. She sounded lonely and I imagine that life has been different since she found out that her BF slept with her ex which has divided up some of their friends. I just can't figure out what her motives are and why girls have to do this sh!t...

tattoopierced1

you just cant try and figure women out... the faster you can accept this fact the easier it will be.