The 10 suspended WWE wrestlers......

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is ridiculous. I used to enjoy WWE, but I can't believe they are selling out their own wrestlers that help them make so much money. To even make a notion that they were completely UNAWARE that they took steroids is absurd.

I wouldn't be surprised if push comes to shove if the IFBB bait out some of their pro bodybuilders too.

Chris Benoit really did a number stirring the pot as well as Barry Bonds.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
This is ridiculous. I used to enjoy WWE, but I can't believe they are selling out their own wrestlers that help them make so much money. To even make a notion that they were completely UNAWARE that they took steroids is absurd.

I wouldn't be surprised if push comes to shove if the IFBB bait out some of their pro bodybuilders too.

Chris Benoit really did a number stirring the pot as well as Barry Bonds.
IFBB isn't on the radar.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
IFBB isn't on the radar.
not yet anyway. steroids is starting to become mainstream hype and all venues will start being uncovered. it's only a matter of time.

fortunately the IFBB has a smaller group of followers vs. WWE so it helps keep them a bit more out of the limelight.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The same process was used to lump Marijuana into a category called "narcotics", even though not even cocaine is a true narcotic (sleep-inducing). It is all spin in order to increase penalties and expand the war on drugs.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like how they chose to randomly caption the picture with just: "John Morisson ... took pregnancy hormone". :lol:

tattoopierced1

i was actually shocked Batista wasnt on that list...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im shure the ones not on that list get there stuff from a diff place or source.........yea that caption is funny hahahaha...his falimy prolly read that and was like WTF?? why is daddy taking pregnacy hormones mommy.....:lol:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
People who watch wrestling love seeing these massive freaks, bull**** the WWE didn'g know about the steriod use they just looked the other way as they should, this is just going to cost them money.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Good luck still selling out WWE events if all the wrestler's come in 1/3 the weight they are right now. So not only will the WWE lose out on money, but the wrestler's will be smaller, make less money, and probably rehabilitate slower (due to control on drugs....whatever that entails.)

AM07

Awards
  • Established
To those of you saying this is bull****, the WWE shouldn't have done this, etc. I guarantee you higher-ups in the government were putting a lot of pressure on WWE to do something about anabolic steroids use in the business.

Nothing is going to happen after these suspensions.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anybody care to repost the banned roidragers? i cant get to the link.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
John Morrison - Somatropin, anastrozole, testosterone, stanozolol and chorionic gonadotropin (a hormone produced naturally during pregnancy) between June 2006 and February 2007.

Randy Orton - Somatropin, nandrolone, stanozolol between September 2004 and February 2007.

Mr Kennedy - Anastrozole, somatropin and testosterone between October 2006 and February 2007.

William Regal - Stanozolol, somatropin, genotropin, and anastrozole between November 2004 and November 2006.

Edge - Somatropin, genotropin and stanozolol between September 2004 and February 2007.

Chavo Guerrero - Somatropin, nandrolone, anastrozole and 'other drugs' between April 2005 and May 2006.

Gregory Helms - Testosterone, genotropin, nandrolone and 'other drugs' between November 2003 and February 2007.

Charles Haas - Anastrozole, somatropin, stanozolol, nandrolone and chorionic gonadotropin between August 2006 and January 2007.

Umaga - Somatropin between July and December 2006.

Shoichi Funaki - Somatropin in March 2006.

The WWE's Wellness Policy, aimed at stamping out such use, was introduced in February 2006. Anyone caught buying drugs over the Internet after that date faces suspension.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i think it's safe to say they all use growth hormone!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Seems Somatropin is the HGH of choice. I don't know anything about this stuff, but it looks like they must all have the same Dealer :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems Somatropin is the HGH of choice. I don't know anything about this stuff, but it looks like they must all have the same Dealer :D
Sylvester Stallone?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vince?

I think they are just generalizing HGH as somatropin

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
:think: none of the real obvious ones are on there. gotta keep the show goin so we'll give you the smaller guys! :thumbsup:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Anyone remember that guy Brock Lesner back several years ago ? Everytime I saw him I remember thinking, 'wow, I wonder how he got so big ?'

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone remember that guy Brock Lesner back several years ago ? Everytime I saw him I remember thinking, 'wow, I wonder how he got so big ?'
well he's an athlete, champion caliber wrestler and played college football too. I dont think roids have a big part in why he is so big. Hes just a workhorse.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i herd brock got cut from a pro football training camp....so he aint that workhouse!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
they said i was too big to be in the WWE! :blink: :ntome:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they said i was too big to be in the WWE! :blink: :ntome:
funny...i cant fit my c*ck in those little posing trunks so they told me that ......basicly my d*ck is to big to be a wwe star.:sad:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
funny...i cant fit my c*ck in those little posing trunks so they told me that ......basicly my d*ck is to big to be a wwe star.:sad:
:think: i thought the banana hammock would be right your your ally....your sh!t is bananas right?!?!?!?! RIGHT?!?!?!?! :whip:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:think: i thought the banana hammock would be right your your ally....your sh!t is bananas right?!?!?!?! RIGHT?!?!?!?! :whip:
well if i wrap it up around my ass i can fit the b-hammock on...but then it looks liks i keep a diddo in my ass..not a big seller for lunch boxes and sh*t....

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
well if i wrap it up around my ass i can fit the b-hammock on...but then it looks liks i keep a diddo in my ass..not a big seller for lunch boxes and sh*t....
nycste would buy the lunchbox! :run:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it's flucked up that the media will cover "sports entertainers" doing roids than other actual sports

I mean come on, I watch t WWE and I could careless who's on it - but WE ALL know, don't we

Hell, a few years ago HHH was roiding like hell, now he's cut down and alot smaller - look at him in 2002 and then now, shiit!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's flucked up that the media will cover "sports entertainers" doing roids than other actual sports

I mean come on, I watch t WWE and I could careless who's on it - but WE ALL know, don't we

Hell, a few years ago HHH was roiding like hell, now he's cut down and alot smaller - look at him in 2002 and then now, shiit!
post sum pics!!!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch you're the man bro - post a youtube video of him! haha

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:gotsearch you're the man bro - post a youtube video of him! haha
dam now your stealing the pic my brother posted about barry.....dam kid do you have anything original to define you???

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF!!! Dude this comes off of a shirt that I have... and how the hell am to know about WHAT everyone has had in their AVI or SIG? ! Tool.

Original... yeah, I got your original bro...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.

i had to wear speedos once when i was trying out for some special forces stuff in the service....lets just say one nut on each side with helmet out the top lol...nice visual eh. I had to leave and called it quits.....true story. wait....it was actually two nuts out of one side come to think of it......:think: