Acceptable place for a 'first date' (if you even want to call it that)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Acceptable place for a 'first date' (if you even want to call it that)


    I'm going to be at my parent's house this weekend, and I made plans to get together with a girl I used to date in high school. I was thinking we could just go grab a cup of coffee at a starbucks, catch up (I haven't seen or been in touch with her since High School), and take it from there.

    Anyhow, my father thinks I should treat her out to dinner at a nice restaurant. (WTF?) This seems a little too much too soon to me, and I would think this would intimidate her into thinking I'm expecting too much from this date. I'm really just looking forward to seeing her again, see how she's been doing since high school, and just 'catch up'. It's not an objective of mine 'getting a piece' or develop a relationship with this girl, but at the same time have no issues if things lead in that direction.


    I don't think I will take my dad's suggestion, and he's probably gonna b!tch at me (because his suggestions tend more to be orders). Just wondering what some of the other AM members find acceptable for such an occasion?


  2. You know what to do. Coffee shop is perfect.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   
       


  3. Do the Coffee shop, catch up on life and see where things go from there. You can learn a lot about a person from an innocent talk over some coffee. If she's cool and you decide to take her to dinner on a second date, tell your father to fork out the dough since that was his idea.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs View Post
    Do the Coffee shop, catch up on life and see where things go from there. You can learn a lot about a person from an innocent talk over some coffee. If she's cool and you decide to take her to dinner on a second date, tell your father to fork out the dough since that was his idea.
    He actually offered to cover the tab.

  5. nahhhhhhh never take em to dinner unless you enjoy going out to dinner and have the dough to do it all the time.

    You can always start spending money on a girl but once you start they will think you don't like them as much if you suddenly stop or do it less and less.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  6. Yeah, coffee first I'd say is cool if you can still handle taking care of the "pimping".

    Sometimes chicks are weird, too. My only concern w/ the coffee shop is that it "can" be seen as too "friendish" if you don't actually at least make it obvious you're interested in the poon.

  7. coffee is pimp. a strip club is good too if you think she`s down.

  8. Whatever you do, don't do the fcuking movies. I always used to think that was the best thing, but it isn't b/c you don't talk, you just watch.


    Lol, my girlfriend I'm dating now I took her to the movies for our first date.....and I just paid for myself not her. We're still dating till now and every now and then she still reminds me that I never paid for our first date . hm.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Yeah, coffee first I'd say is cool if you can still handle taking care of the "pimping".

    Sometimes chicks are weird, too. My only concern w/ the coffee shop is that it "can" be seen as too "friendish" if you don't actually at least make it obvious you're interested in the poon.
    Well, the poon is tertiary in this case. I'm not one to screw, nut, and bolt, and I don't want to jump into a serious relationship with someone who lives 3 hours away unless she convinces me she's worth it (LDR's are not fun).

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Whatever you do, don't do the fcuking movies. I always used to think that was the best thing, but it isn't b/c you don't talk, you just watch.


    Lol, my girlfriend I'm dating now I took her to the movies for our first date.....and I just paid for myself not her. We're still dating till now and every now and then she still reminds me that I never paid for our first date . hm.
    When I dated this girl in HS, I took her out to the movies. I think that killed whatever we might have had going at the time:

    Upon entering the theater, I noticed that several of my boys just so happened to be seeing the same movie I took her to. We were welcomed by something along the lines of "Woot! Woot! Stick in her Sinner!". I don't think that helped.
    •   
       


  11. take her to an adult video store pre-meal...spend alot of time in the cockring section....trust me

    then find a cemetary and push over a few grave stones(chicks think that rugged)

    then for the meal......taco bell...make a lot of taco references..see if she catches on.....oh and make her pay too....gotta show some authority

    then go for a nice walk near any major road with strippers,and or crack dealers.....it will be a nice change of pace..

    finish of the evening scratching at your pants alot as to say "hey i got room for one more in here"......

    hope that helps...................~trip
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    take her to an adult video store pre-meal...spend alot of time in the cockring section....trust me

    then find a cemetary and push over a few grave stones(chicks think that rugged)

    then for the meal......taco bell...make a lot of taco references..see if she catches on.....oh and make her pay too....gotta show some authority

    then go for a nice walk near any major road with strippers,and or crack dealers.....it will be a nice change of pace..

    finish of the evening scratching at your pants alot as to say "hey i got room for one more in here"......

    hope that helps...................~trip

    holy sh*t that was funny.

  13. Unless you want to be "friends", you're always interested in the poon. Never forget that!

  14. just take her to a baseball game or something bro.
    it's easy to talk there in between things. not to mention you can also talk about the game.

  15. Trip-

    I dunno. Didn't you read the post about not spending a lot of money on dinner ? Taco Bell ? That's usually for the 3rd + date, not first.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Trip-

    I dunno. Didn't you read the post about not spending a lot of money on dinner ? Taco Bell ? That's usually for the 3rd + date, not first.
    hmmmmm,ya but she's payin anyway....so fukc it ..get the combo meal....and supersize that sheit!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Oh, who isn't interested in poon? But if I make that the foremost objective, I'm not gonna get any at all.
    remember......*think cockring*
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I have stud. Will that be fine?
    affermative.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  19. Dinner on a first date is for pu$$ie$ who have no game. Coffee shop is good because you are just basically chilling and getting to know the other person.

    You can also just go do random stuff like miniature golf, play hoops if she's into sports. Hell, you can even go molest goats together

  20. Coffee all the way. The girl I've been seeing for the last 8 months and I had our first 'date' at a coffee shop. It ended up being about a 4 hour deal. It was a great time, no pressure, plenty of people there so it wasn't so intimate. Even though I knew she was into me by her eyes. I called her on that a few weeks ago and she admitted it lol. I KNEW IT!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Dinner on a first date is for pu$$ie$ who have no game. Coffee shop is good because you are just basically chilling and getting to know the other person.

    You can also just go do random stuff like miniature golf, play hoops if she's into sports. Hell, you can even go molest goats together
    lmao! im down for the last one

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    Coffee all the way. The girl I've been seeing for the last 8 months and I had our first 'date' at a coffee shop. It ended up being about a 4 hour deal. It was a great time, no pressure, plenty of people there so it wasn't so intimate. Even though I knew she was into me by her eyes. I called her on that a few weeks ago and she admitted it lol. I KNEW IT!
    Damn 4 hours ! I would have popped a boner and used the bathroom to rub one out at the coffee shop and then tell her I had diarrhea from the coffee

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    the only acceptable place for a first date is in the sack man. Take out your dong and see what happens.
    I can bang prostitutes on a first date

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    coffee is pimp. a strip club is good too if you think she`s down.
    :chick: :chick:

  25. Skip all the formalities and be blunt........"hey baby, wanna fukc?"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Oh, who isn't interested in poon? But if I make that the foremost objective, I'm not gonna get any at all.
    I say nasty sexual stuff to almost every girl I know. I can't imagine for one second they don't think I wouldn't PIITB, yet they still talk to me all the time

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    I say nasty sexual stuff to almost every girl I know. I can't imagine for one second they don't think I wouldn't PIITB, yet they still talk to me all the time

    you are so lucky I am not a self conscious possessive fiance

  28. "Lunch" - not as expensive as dinner and a good first date. the next date - dinner & a movie
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2013, 10:33 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 05:06 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 12:28 PM
  4. Question for Soldiers or NP if you know :)
    By votum in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 01:45 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 04:17 PM
Log in
Log in