Acceptable place for a 'first date' (if you even want to call it that)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to be at my parent's house this weekend, and I made plans to get together with a girl I used to date in high school. I was thinking we could just go grab a cup of coffee at a starbucks, catch up (I haven't seen or been in touch with her since High School), and take it from there.

Anyhow, my father thinks I should treat her out to dinner at a nice restaurant. (WTF?) This seems a little too much too soon to me, and I would think this would intimidate her into thinking I'm expecting too much from this date. I'm really just looking forward to seeing her again, see how she's been doing since high school, and just 'catch up'. It's not an objective of mine 'getting a piece' or develop a relationship with this girl, but at the same time have no issues if things lead in that direction.

I don't think I will take my dad's suggestion, and he's probably gonna b!tch at me (because his suggestions tend more to be orders). Just wondering what some of the other AM members find acceptable for such an occasion?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You know what to do. Coffee shop is perfect.

CROWLER

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Do the Coffee shop, catch up on life and see where things go from there. You can learn a lot about a person from an innocent talk over some coffee. If she's cool and you decide to take her to dinner on a second date, tell your father to fork out the dough since that was his idea.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do the Coffee shop, catch up on life and see where things go from there. You can learn a lot about a person from an innocent talk over some coffee. If she's cool and you decide to take her to dinner on a second date, tell your father to fork out the dough since that was his idea.
:lol: He actually offered to cover the tab.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
nahhhhhhh never take em to dinner unless you enjoy going out to dinner and have the dough to do it all the time.

You can always start spending money on a girl but once you start they will think you don't like them as much if you suddenly stop or do it less and less.

CROWLER

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, coffee first I'd say is cool if you can still handle taking care of the "pimping".

Sometimes chicks are weird, too. My only concern w/ the coffee shop is that it "can" be seen as too "friendish" if you don't actually at least make it obvious you're interested in the poon.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
coffee is pimp. a strip club is good too if you think she`s down.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you do, don't do the fcuking movies. I always used to think that was the best thing, but it isn't b/c you don't talk, you just watch.

Lol, my girlfriend I'm dating now I took her to the movies for our first date.....and I just paid for myself not her. We're still dating till now and every now and then she still reminds me that I never paid for our first date :(. hm.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, coffee first I'd say is cool if you can still handle taking care of the "pimping".

Sometimes chicks are weird, too. My only concern w/ the coffee shop is that it "can" be seen as too "friendish" if you don't actually at least make it obvious you're interested in the poon.
Well, the poon is tertiary in this case. I'm not one to screw, nut, and bolt, and I don't want to jump into a serious relationship with someone who lives 3 hours away unless she convinces me she's worth it (LDR's are not fun).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever you do, don't do the fcuking movies. I always used to think that was the best thing, but it isn't b/c you don't talk, you just watch.

Lol, my girlfriend I'm dating now I took her to the movies for our first date.....and I just paid for myself not her. We're still dating till now and every now and then she still reminds me that I never paid for our first date :(. hm.
When I dated this girl in HS, I took her out to the movies. I think that killed whatever we might have had going at the time:

Upon entering the theater, I noticed that several of my boys just so happened to be seeing the same movie I took her to. We were welcomed by something along the lines of "Woot! Woot! Stick in her Sinner!". I don't think that helped.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
take her to an adult video store pre-meal...spend alot of time in the cockring section....trust me

then find a cemetary and push over a few grave stones(chicks think that rugged)

then for the meal......taco bell...make a lot of taco references..see if she catches on.....oh and make her pay too....gotta show some authority

then go for a nice walk near any major road with strippers,and or crack dealers.....it will be a nice change of pace..

finish of the evening scratching at your pants alot as to say "hey i got room for one more in here"......

hope that helps...................~trip

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
take her to an adult video store pre-meal...spend alot of time in the cockring section....trust me

then for the meal......taco bell...make a lot of taco references..see if she catches on.....oh and make her pay too....gotta show some authority

then go for a nice walk near any major road with strippers,and or crack dealers.....it will be a nice change of pace..

finish of the evening scratching at your pants alot as to say "hey i got room for one more in here"......

:toofunny: holy sh*t that was funny.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Unless you want to be "friends", you're always interested in the poon. Never forget that!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just take her to a baseball game or something bro.
it's easy to talk there in between things. not to mention you can also talk about the game.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Trip-

I dunno. Didn't you read the post about not spending a lot of money on dinner ? Taco Bell ? That's usually for the 3rd + date, not first.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip-

I dunno. Didn't you read the post about not spending a lot of money on dinner ? Taco Bell ? That's usually for the 3rd + date, not first.
hmmmmm,ya but she's payin anyway....so fukc it ..get the combo meal....and supersize that sheit!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you want to be "friends", you're always interested in the poon. Never forget that!
Oh, who isn't interested in poon? But if I make that the foremost objective, I'm not gonna get any at all.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, who isn't interested in poon? But if I make that the foremost objective, I'm not gonna get any at all.
remember......*think cockring*

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Dinner on a first date is for pu$$ie$ who have no game. Coffee shop is good because you are just basically chilling and getting to know the other person.

You can also just go do random stuff like miniature golf, play hoops if she's into sports. Hell, you can even go molest goats together :D

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Coffee all the way. The girl I've been seeing for the last 8 months and I had our first 'date' at a coffee shop. It ended up being about a 4 hour deal. It was a great time, no pressure, plenty of people there so it wasn't so intimate. Even though I knew she was into me by her eyes. I called her on that a few weeks ago and she admitted it lol. I KNEW IT!:head:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Dinner on a first date is for pu$$ie$ who have no game. Coffee shop is good because you are just basically chilling and getting to know the other person.

You can also just go do random stuff like miniature golf, play hoops if she's into sports. Hell, you can even go molest goats together :D
lmao! im down for the last one :drunk:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Coffee all the way. The girl I've been seeing for the last 8 months and I had our first 'date' at a coffee shop. It ended up being about a 4 hour deal. It was a great time, no pressure, plenty of people there so it wasn't so intimate. Even though I knew she was into me by her eyes. I called her on that a few weeks ago and she admitted it lol. I KNEW IT!:head:
Damn 4 hours ! I would have popped a boner and used the bathroom to rub one out at the coffee shop and then tell her I had diarrhea from the coffee :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skip all the formalities and be blunt........"hey baby, wanna fukc?":thumbsup:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I say nasty sexual stuff to almost every girl I know. I can't imagine for one second they don't think I wouldn't PIITB, yet they still talk to me all the time :lol:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
I say nasty sexual stuff to almost every girl I know. I can't imagine for one second they don't think I wouldn't PIITB, yet they still talk to me all the time :lol:

you are so lucky I am not a self conscious possessive fiance:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
"Lunch" - not as expensive as dinner and a good first date. the next date - dinner & a movie

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
reaper, take that sh*t PM, there's no reason to put her on trial publicly.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ok, maybe no one else is wondering that after all.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Anywho, Sinner it sounds like you are suppressed.

You are calling it a date, but at the same time not looking for anything.

How long has it been since you last seen her? Do, you know what she still looks like now?

I say pop a few Aspires and break off a cap in her drink when she isn't looking. Then follow Trip's advice, and get the vibrating dual pronged c0ck ring :head:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anywho, Sinner it sounds like you are suppressed.

You are calling it a date, but at the same time not looking for anything.

How long has it been since you last seen her? Do, you know what she still looks like now?

I say pop a few Aspires and break off a cap in her drink when she isn't looking. Then follow Trip's advice, and get the vibrating dual pronged c0ck ring :head:
Well, we haven't really spoken since I used to date her in high school. So it's been a good 3 or 4 years since I last saw her. I don't know what she looks like now, but unless she's been brutally disfigured or put on about 80lbs, I can't imagine she'll look to bad.

I guess I'll just put some GHB in her coffee and take it from there :lol:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, we haven't really spoken since I used to date her in high school. So it's been a good 3 or 4 years since I last saw her. I don't know what she looks like now, but unless she's been brutally disfigured or put on about 80lbs, I can't imagine she'll look to bad.

What happens if she is brutally disfigured AND put on 80lbs ?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:think: last time you did that to me i woke up in a dumpster with lipstick,and whipped cream all over my body...and i still cant crap right...

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established

Holy mother of hell..... if at any point in my life I am down about something, read one of Trip's posts, and suddenly I can't help but piss myself laughing.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy mother of hell..... if at any point in my life I am down about something, read one of Trip's posts, and suddenly I can't help but piss myself laughing.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to freqfly again.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
:think: last time you did that to me i woke up in a dumpster with lipstick,and whipped cream all over my body...and i still cant crap right...
No control or did you tighten up and snap sinner's pee-pee off; therefore, your sphincter is plugged?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
That sh1t is bananas bro!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Well if you plugged her good back in the day she will still be wanting it...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you plugged her good back in the day she will still be wanting it...
and we all know he didn't............thats why she actually wants to see him again..instead of running screaming "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhh myyyyy goddddddd he has a vagina and webbed toes"

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and we all know he didn't............thats why she actually wants to see him again..instead of running screaming "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhh myyyyy goddddddd he has a vagina and webbed toes"
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again

my webbed toes are none of your business.