Acceptable place for a 'first date' (if you even want to call it that) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Acceptable place for a 'first date' (if you even want to call it that)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    freqfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    7244

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    take her to an adult video store pre-meal...spend alot of time in the cockring section....trust me

    then find a cemetary and push over a few grave stones(chicks think that rugged)

    then for the meal......taco bell...make a lot of taco references..see if she catches on.....oh and make her pay too....gotta show some authority

    then go for a nice walk near any major road with strippers,and or crack dealers.....it will be a nice change of pace..

    finish of the evening scratching at your pants alot as to say "hey i got room for one more in here"......

    hope that helps...................~trip
    Holy mother of hell..... if at any point in my life I am down about something, read one of Trip's posts, and suddenly I can't help but piss myself laughing.

  2. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1689

    Reputation

    I Approve Of This Thread
  3. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    I Approve Of This Thread
    and even if you didn't ..life would still go on wouldn't it......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1689

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    and even if you didn't ..life would still go on wouldn't it......
    no not really.
  5. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    Holy mother of hell..... if at any point in my life I am down about something, read one of Trip's posts, and suddenly I can't help but piss myself laughing.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to freqfly again.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  6. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    last time you did that to me i woke up in a dumpster with lipstick,and whipped cream all over my body...and i still cant crap right...
    No control or did you tighten up and snap sinner's pee-pee off; therefore, your sphincter is plugged?
  7. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    Holy mother of hell..... if at any point in my life I am down about something, read one of Trip's posts, and suddenly I can't help but piss myself laughing.
    That sh1t is bananas bro!
  8. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Well, we haven't really spoken since I used to date her in high school. So it's been a good 3 or 4 years since I last saw her. I don't know what she looks like now, but unless she's been brutally disfigured or put on about 80lbs, I can't imagine she'll look to bad.

    I guess I'll just put some GHB in her coffee and take it from there
    Well if you plugged her good back in the day she will still be wanting it...
  9. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Well if you plugged her good back in the day she will still be wanting it...
    and we all know he didn't............thats why she actually wants to see him again..instead of running screaming "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhh myyyyy goddddddd he has a vagina and webbed toes"
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  10. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    and we all know he didn't............thats why she actually wants to see him again..instead of running screaming "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhh myyyyy goddddddd he has a vagina and webbed toes"
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again


    my webbed toes are none of your business.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  11. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    my webbed toes are none of your business.
    hahaha *wink,wink* got cha'
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Yeah getting spanked on the ass with webbed toes might be a bit traumatic....
  13. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Sin,
    Coffee is a good idea.

    Let us know how it goes bro. This is tomorrow night? (Saturday)
  14. New Member
    greenwing7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    160

    Reputation

    most of my first dates want to go to Chucky Cheese
  15. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by greenwing7 View Post
    most of my first dates want to go to Chucky Cheese
    sh*t ill go out with you if you take me there!!!!.....that place rocks
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  16. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Sin,
    Coffee is a good idea.

    Let us know how it goes bro. This is tomorrow night? (Saturday)
    It was earlier this evening.

    It went ok. We at least made for great conversation. I hadn't spoken to this girl in about 3-4 years. Turns out she is in the middle of getting divorce. That kinda took me by surprise, but it was great seeing her again anyhow, and we made plans to get together the next time I'm in town.

    Trip is gonna make fun of me for not getting any Tang, but whatever, he has threesomes with Gixxer and nycste.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  17. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It was earlier this evening.

    It went ok. We at least made for great conversation. I hadn't spoken to this girl in about 3-4 years. Turns out she is in the middle of getting divorce. That kinda took me by surprise, but it was great seeing her again anyhow, and we made plans to get together the next time I'm in town.

    Trip is gonna make fun of me for not getting any Tang, but whatever, he has threesomes with Gixxer and nycste.
    Sinner, don't fall into the "he's just a good friend" category. Fall into the "he was a punk but he banged me hardcore" category. If this chick is into sports the you should take her to a park and play some hoops. I guarantee she'll back that a$$ up in the low post
  18. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Sinner, don't fall into the "he's just a good friend" category. Fall into the "he was a punk but he banged me hardcore" category. If this chick is into sports the you should take her to a park and play some hoops. I guarantee she'll back that a$$ up in the low post
    ...i like the way you think!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  19. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ...i like the way you think!
    Great minds think alike I just don't want sinner to be the guy who ends up being every chick's "guy friend" because he needs to stay the hell away from sheep
  20. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Great minds think alike I just don't want sinner to be the guy who ends up being every chick's "guy friend" because he needs to stay the hell away from sheep
    for some reason sin likes his meat with four legs and hoofs......i know i cant figure him out myself........but if you would rather bang the petting zoo than a chick wanting your hog.......then houson we have a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  21. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    well what if he gets the girl to get on all fours and put shoes on her feet and hands. would that work as a good sheep substitute you think?
    what if she only had shoes on her hands?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  22. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    you can't like the way he thinks because I already said I liked the way he thinks in another thread
    Hey Gixxer, I told you not to get jealous like my ex's I got plenty of sausage for everyone
  23. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    good thinkin mr.motorbike thingie..........*now where is my old goat costume*
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  24. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1689

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    thanks mr sideways guy in the mirror!
    hahaha what a homo thats a horrible pic of u trip compared to the bust a nut other ones (nohomo) :P
  25. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    what i'm curious about is how long it took him to get that pic right/
    fukc you dirtbike,so what if it took me 2 hours and exstensive editing........
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  26. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Sinner, don't fall into the "he's just a good friend" category. Fall into the "he was a punk but he banged me hardcore" category. If this chick is into sports the you should take her to a park and play some hoops. I guarantee she'll back that a$$ up in the low post
    .......maybe if she played lacrosse. I'm all about rollin' the cage and shootin' my balls.

    IDK, maybe it's just sinner-style, but I don't like it when girls give too much up front. (1) It defeats any sort of challenge (2) It leads to a relationship built too much around sex, and that sort of relationship will ALWAYS fail.

    I'm kinda glad nothing escalated. I live 3 hours away. I'd rather be able to live my wild college life without feeling tied down to a girl so far away (I've been down that path before and it SUCKS).

    The point of this thread was because I grew up following my father's dating advice, and I'm starting to think it's terrible advice. Here's what he wanted me to do:

    Pick her up in his coupe convertable, and take her to a nice restaurant.

    F*CK THAT!!! That just screams out "Bill Whoring" (Bill Whoring = the idealistic practice pressuring a girl to put out by the expense of the date).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  27. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    713

    Reputation

    Take her to a gun range, its why I usually do for a first date, then take her out to eat.

    Original as hell.
  28. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Take her to a gun range, its why I usually do for a first date, then take her out to eat.

    Original as hell.
    thats why there is never a second date grant.......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  29. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Take her to a gun range, its why I usually do for a first date, then take her out to eat.

    Original as hell.
    Gun Range? You must live in the same area I used to live during my co-op. Those guys love to go shootin'.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  30. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    .......maybe if she played lacrosse. I'm all about rollin' the cage and shootin' my balls.

    IDK, maybe it's just sinner-style, but I don't like it when girls give too much up front. (1) It defeats any sort of challenge (2) It leads to a relationship built too much around sex, and that sort of relationship will ALWAYS fail.

    I'm kinda glad nothing escalated. I live 3 hours away. I'd rather be able to live my wild college life without feeling tied down to a girl so far away (I've been down that path before and it SUCKS).

    The point of this thread was because I grew up following my father's dating advice, and I'm starting to think it's terrible advice. Here's what he wanted me to do:

    Pick her up in his coupe convertable, and take her to a nice restaurant.

    F*CK THAT!!! That just screams out "Bill Whoring" (Bill Whoring = the idealistic practice pressuring a girl to put out by the expense of the date).
    I have to admit you seem like a great guy. Definitely have a good head on your shoulders. Sounds like your choice was a good one.
  31. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    read the new one about sinners date Tripdog's Top Ten Lists
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  32. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    I don't think that "bill whoring" is true. Bill whoring happens when the guy starts putting moves on the girl with the mentality of "she won't turn me down because I just paid her way." So if you don't show any sexual interest in her it will become a good thing in that she will know you did it because you wanted to, not because you wanted to get some. I take my girl out all the time, pay her way for everything...I don't do it to get laid.
    yeah, but flaunting it like that just screams out "I'm trying to get in your pants". And to be honest, that's not an objective on the first date.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  33. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    .......maybe if she played lacrosse. I'm all about rollin' the cage and shootin' my balls.

    IDK, maybe it's just sinner-style, but I don't like it when girls give too much up front. (1) It defeats any sort of challenge (2) It leads to a relationship built too much around sex, and that sort of relationship will ALWAYS fail.

    I'm kinda glad nothing escalated. I live 3 hours away. I'd rather be able to live my wild college life without feeling tied down to a girl so far away (I've been down that path before and it SUCKS).

    The point of this thread was because I grew up following my father's dating advice, and I'm starting to think it's terrible advice. Here's what he wanted me to do:

    Pick her up in his coupe convertable, and take her to a nice restaurant.

    F*CK THAT!!! That just screams out "Bill Whoring" (Bill Whoring = the idealistic practice pressuring a girl to put out by the expense of the date).
    To each their own but Iron style has worked for me, maybe I'll incorporate a little sinner style without the goat aspect I find that a sporting activity naturally creates more interaction for me and that's how someone will learn more about me and vice versa.

    You're right about the "Bill Whoring" (good term, I'll steal it from you ) it makes chicks put you in the same category as most other guys they've dated or been with and that's usually a bad thing IMO.

    I think booty is something you earn if you're a real man, not something you buy . . . unless you're into prostitutes/escorts LOL. And if the chick just wants someone to show her affection by taking her out to dinner then she's not someone I would personally want to be with.

    No offense but it seems (from what you said and I what interpreted) like your dad's advice is to put the pu$$y on a pedestal and that takes a while when you use that approach IF you're lucky. Everyone eventually gets lucky and they think this is the approach that worked for them. My best friend said it best when he said "Guys with no game or charm need to take ladies out to dinner but those who learn how to create attraction don't need it"
  34. Senior Member
    Mrs. Gimpy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,040
    Rep Power
    630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    yeah, but flaunting it like that just screams out "I'm trying to get in your pants". And to be honest, that's not an objective on the first date.
    to me, it doesn't appear that way. it just appears as if the guy is "trying to hard", like hes kind of desperate. as the relationship develops, a lot of effort appears "cute", "sweet" etc... but at the first meeting or the beginnings its "not so cute".


    plus, girls get used to being spoiled in the beginning and wonder what happened to all that supreme treatment in the beginning. makes things not so special.

    i agree with you mostly though its okay to flaunt, just dont over do it
  35. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Iron, I agree with your advice. Something tells me you know what you're talking about. You've read some books on the matter? (if not, bravo for figuring it out on your own).

    Sinner, the best "trick" that I use is to steal the girl's game. If you are playing hard to get, she can't do the same thing. Make fun of her, roll your eyes at her, and interpret just about everything she says as her coming on to you. Bump into her to initiate contact within 30 seconds of meeting... but BLAME her for groping you and now you've opened the door for more physical contact. Get it?
  36. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    To each their own but Iron style has worked for me, maybe I'll incorporate a little sinner style without the goat aspect I find that a sporting activity naturally creates more interaction for me and that's how someone will learn more about me and vice versa.

    You're right about the "Bill Whoring" (good term, I'll steal it from you ) it makes chicks put you in the same category as most other guys they've dated or been with and that's usually a bad thing IMO.

    I think booty is something you earn if you're a real man, not something you buy . . . unless you're into prostitutes/escorts LOL. And if the chick just wants someone to show her affection by taking her out to dinner then she's not someone I would personally want to be with.

    No offense but it seems (from what you said and I what interpreted) like your dad's advice is to put the pu$$y on a pedestal and that takes a while when you use that approach IF you're lucky. Everyone eventually gets lucky and they think this is the approach that worked for them. My best friend said it best when he said "Guys with no game or charm need to take ladies out to dinner but those who learn how to create attraction don't need it"
    I like your idea of it being a sporting activity. I'll have to try that next time I'm taking a girl out for the first time. (this one...not so much into sports)

    No offense taken, I sometimes wonder how he ever bagged my mother with that mentality. Either times have changed or she took everything like Gimpy would, but it convinced him that's "how to do it".
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  37. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I like your idea of it being a sporting activity. I'll have to try that next time I'm taking a girl out for the first time. (this one...not so much into sports)

    No offense taken, I sometimes wonder how he ever bagged my mother with that mentality. Either times have changed or she took everything like Gimpy would, but it convinced him that's "how to do it".
    No offense but maybe your dad got lucky so props to him I just don't like to rely on luck
  38. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Iron, I agree with your advice. Something tells me you know what you're talking about. You've read some books on the matter? (if not, bravo for figuring it out on your own).

    Sinner, the best "trick" that I use is to steal the girl's game. If you are playing hard to get, she can't do the same thing. Make fun of her, roll your eyes at her, and interpret just about everything she says as her coming on to you. Bump into her to initiate contact within 30 seconds of meeting... but BLAME her for groping you and now you've opened the door for more physical contact. Get it?
    I didn't read any books but my uncle is the ultimate ladies man. He's 41 but I hung out with him in clubs quite a bit and I learned mostly everything from him. I also learned the hard way from my mistakes as a teenager. I started doing the opposite of everything I used to do and I became more successful. I also got bigger and leaner so maybe that had a lot to with it as well
  39. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I started doing the opposite of everything I used to do and I became more successful
    How true. It's a counter-intuitive game for sure! I've done some reading but NOTHING compares to actually watching someone who knows the game at work. I learned from 2 friends in grad school who I give most of the credit to.

    I bet your uncle taught you the 3 second rule, how to lean back, and how to send mixed signals. There's an over-the-shoulder opening technique that I use, and it doesn't matter what your line is. The girl leans into you and sometimes even follows you no matter what you say.

    I also don't answer ANY questions about my job, family, or education and they eat it up. You can create a sense of mystery and intrigue WITHOUT being an a-hole (which I think is sinner's goal if I'm reading correctly). Dude, you can be a lady's man and still be a perfect gentlemen at the same time.
  40. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    I think mentality has a lot to do with it.

    When I was younger, I used to go out with the main objective to show her a good time. Always felt like I had to prove something to her. This mentality only left me having a miserable time, and usually without a second date.

    Nowadays, I feel like I "don't gotta prove nuthin' to no one". I come in with the mentality that I know I can treat her better than any of the guys she's had before. If she's not interested, that's her problem. I'm not gonna let her prevent me from having a good time.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2013, 08:33 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 03:06 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:28 AM
  4. Question for Soldiers or NP if you know :)
    By votum in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 11:45 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in