Acceptable place for a 'first date' (if you even want to call it that)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. edit.

MOD EDIT: First, last warning.

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    what is wrong with you!

3. Ok, maybe no one else is wondering that after all.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    sh*t, I missed it, what he say???
    Me too. Reaper PM with what you said

5. Anywho, Sinner it sounds like you are suppressed.

You are calling it a date, but at the same time not looking for anything.

How long has it been since you last seen her? Do, you know what she still looks like now?

I say pop a few Aspires and break off a cap in her drink when she isn't looking. Then follow Trip's advice, and get the vibrating dual pronged c0ck ring

6. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Anywho, Sinner it sounds like you are suppressed.

You are calling it a date, but at the same time not looking for anything.

How long has it been since you last seen her? Do, you know what she still looks like now?

I say pop a few Aspires and break off a cap in her drink when she isn't looking. Then follow Trip's advice, and get the vibrating dual pronged c0ck ring
    Well, we haven't really spoken since I used to date her in high school. So it's been a good 3 or 4 years since I last saw her. I don't know what she looks like now, but unless she's been brutally disfigured or put on about 80lbs, I can't imagine she'll look to bad.

I guess I'll just put some GHB in her coffee and take it from there

7. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Well, we haven't really spoken since I used to date her in high school. So it's been a good 3 or 4 years since I last saw her. I don't know what she looks like now, but unless she's been brutally disfigured or put on about 80lbs, I can't imagine she'll look to bad.

What happens if she is brutally disfigured AND put on 80lbs ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post

last time you did that to me i woke up in a dumpster with lipstick,and whipped cream all over my body...and i still cant crap right...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

9. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    take her to an adult video store pre-meal...spend alot of time in the cockring section....trust me

then find a cemetary and push over a few grave stones(chicks think that rugged)

then for the meal......taco bell...make a lot of taco references..see if she catches on.....oh and make her pay too....gotta show some authority

then go for a nice walk near any major road with strippers,and or crack dealers.....it will be a nice change of pace..

finish of the evening scratching at your pants alot as to say "hey i got room for one more in here"......

hope that helps...................~trip
    Holy mother of hell..... if at any point in my life I am down about something, read one of Trip's posts, and suddenly I can't help but piss myself laughing.

10. I Approve Of This Thread

11. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    I Approve Of This Thread
    and even if you didn't ..life would still go on wouldn't it......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

12. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    and even if you didn't ..life would still go on wouldn't it......
    no not really.

13. Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    Holy mother of hell..... if at any point in my life I am down about something, read one of Trip's posts, and suddenly I can't help but piss myself laughing.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to freqfly again.

14. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    last time you did that to me i woke up in a dumpster with lipstick,and whipped cream all over my body...and i still cant crap right...
    No control or did you tighten up and snap sinner's pee-pee off; therefore, your sphincter is plugged?

15. Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    That sh1t is bananas bro!

16. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post

Well if you plugged her good back in the day she will still be wanting it...

17. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Well if you plugged her good back in the day she will still be wanting it...
    and we all know he didn't............thats why she actually wants to see him again..instead of running screaming "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhh myyyyy goddddddd he has a vagina and webbed toes"

18. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    and we all know he didn't............thats why she actually wants to see him again..instead of running screaming "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhh myyyyy goddddddd he has a vagina and webbed toes"
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again

my webbed toes are none of your business.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    my webbed toes are none of your business.
    hahaha *wink,wink* got cha'

20. Yeah getting spanked on the ass with webbed toes might be a bit traumatic....

21. Sin,
    Coffee is a good idea.

Let us know how it goes bro. This is tomorrow night? (Saturday)

22. most of my first dates want to go to Chucky Cheese

23. Quote Originally Posted by greenwing7 View Post
    most of my first dates want to go to Chucky Cheese
    sh*t ill go out with you if you take me there!!!!.....that place rocks

24. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Sin,
    Coffee is a good idea.

Let us know how it goes bro. This is tomorrow night? (Saturday)
    It was earlier this evening.

It went ok. We at least made for great conversation. I hadn't spoken to this girl in about 3-4 years. Turns out she is in the middle of getting divorce. That kinda took me by surprise, but it was great seeing her again anyhow, and we made plans to get together the next time I'm in town.

Trip is gonna make fun of me for not getting any Tang, but whatever, he has threesomes with Gixxer and nycste.

25. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It was earlier this evening.

It went ok. We at least made for great conversation. I hadn't spoken to this girl in about 3-4 years. Turns out she is in the middle of getting divorce. That kinda took me by surprise, but it was great seeing her again anyhow, and we made plans to get together the next time I'm in town.

Trip is gonna make fun of me for not getting any Tang, but whatever, he has threesomes with Gixxer and nycste.
    Sinner, don't fall into the "he's just a good friend" category. Fall into the "he was a punk but he banged me hardcore" category. If this chick is into sports the you should take her to a park and play some hoops. I guarantee she'll back that a$$ up in the low post

26. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Sinner, don't fall into the "he's just a good friend" category. Fall into the "he was a punk but he banged me hardcore" category. If this chick is into sports the you should take her to a park and play some hoops. I guarantee she'll back that a$$ up in the low post
    ...i like the way you think!

27. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ...i like the way you think!
    Great minds think alike I just don't want sinner to be the guy who ends up being every chick's "guy friend" because he needs to stay the hell away from sheep

28. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Great minds think alike I just don't want sinner to be the guy who ends up being every chick's "guy friend" because he needs to stay the hell away from sheep
    for some reason sin likes his meat with four legs and hoofs......i know i cant figure him out myself........but if you would rather bang the petting zoo than a chick wanting your hog.......then houson we have a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2013, 10:33 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 05:06 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 12:28 PM
  4. Question for Soldiers or NP if you know :)
    By votum in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 01:45 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 04:17 PM