Acceptable place for a 'first date' (if you even want to call it that)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    coffee is pimp. a strip club is good too if you think she`s down.
    :chick: :chick:

2. Skip all the formalities and be blunt........"hey baby, wanna fukc?"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Oh, who isn't interested in poon? But if I make that the foremost objective, I'm not gonna get any at all.
    I say nasty sexual stuff to almost every girl I know. I can't imagine for one second they don't think I wouldn't PIITB, yet they still talk to me all the time

4. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    I say nasty sexual stuff to almost every girl I know. I can't imagine for one second they don't think I wouldn't PIITB, yet they still talk to me all the time

you are so lucky I am not a self conscious possessive fiance

5. "Lunch" - not as expensive as dinner and a good first date. the next date - dinner & a movie
    •   

6. edit.

MOD EDIT: First, last warning.

7. reaper, take that sh*t PM, there's no reason to put her on trial publicly.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

8. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    what is wrong with you!

9. Ok, maybe no one else is wondering that after all.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    sh*t, I missed it, what he say???
    Me too. Reaper PM with what you said

11. Anywho, Sinner it sounds like you are suppressed.

You are calling it a date, but at the same time not looking for anything.

How long has it been since you last seen her? Do, you know what she still looks like now?

I say pop a few Aspires and break off a cap in her drink when she isn't looking. Then follow Trip's advice, and get the vibrating dual pronged c0ck ring

12. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Anywho, Sinner it sounds like you are suppressed.

You are calling it a date, but at the same time not looking for anything.

How long has it been since you last seen her? Do, you know what she still looks like now?

I say pop a few Aspires and break off a cap in her drink when she isn't looking. Then follow Trip's advice, and get the vibrating dual pronged c0ck ring
    Well, we haven't really spoken since I used to date her in high school. So it's been a good 3 or 4 years since I last saw her. I don't know what she looks like now, but unless she's been brutally disfigured or put on about 80lbs, I can't imagine she'll look to bad.

I guess I'll just put some GHB in her coffee and take it from there
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI

13. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Well, we haven't really spoken since I used to date her in high school. So it's been a good 3 or 4 years since I last saw her. I don't know what she looks like now, but unless she's been brutally disfigured or put on about 80lbs, I can't imagine she'll look to bad.

What happens if she is brutally disfigured AND put on 80lbs ?

14. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post

last time you did that to me i woke up in a dumpster with lipstick,and whipped cream all over my body...and i still cant crap right...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

15. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    take her to an adult video store pre-meal...spend alot of time in the cockring section....trust me

then find a cemetary and push over a few grave stones(chicks think that rugged)

then for the meal......taco bell...make a lot of taco references..see if she catches on.....oh and make her pay too....gotta show some authority

then go for a nice walk near any major road with strippers,and or crack dealers.....it will be a nice change of pace..

finish of the evening scratching at your pants alot as to say "hey i got room for one more in here"......

hope that helps...................~trip
    Holy mother of hell..... if at any point in my life I am down about something, read one of Trip's posts, and suddenly I can't help but piss myself laughing.

16. I Approve Of This Thread

17. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    I Approve Of This Thread
    and even if you didn't ..life would still go on wouldn't it......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

18. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    and even if you didn't ..life would still go on wouldn't it......
    no not really.

19. Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    Holy mother of hell..... if at any point in my life I am down about something, read one of Trip's posts, and suddenly I can't help but piss myself laughing.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to freqfly again.

20. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    last time you did that to me i woke up in a dumpster with lipstick,and whipped cream all over my body...and i still cant crap right...
    No control or did you tighten up and snap sinner's pee-pee off; therefore, your sphincter is plugged?

21. Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    That sh1t is bananas bro!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post

Well if you plugged her good back in the day she will still be wanting it...

23. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Well if you plugged her good back in the day she will still be wanting it...
    and we all know he didn't............thats why she actually wants to see him again..instead of running screaming "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhh myyyyy goddddddd he has a vagina and webbed toes"

24. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    and we all know he didn't............thats why she actually wants to see him again..instead of running screaming "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhh myyyyy goddddddd he has a vagina and webbed toes"
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again

my webbed toes are none of your business.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2013, 09:33 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 04:06 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
  4. Question for Soldiers or NP if you know :)
    By votum in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 12:45 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 03:17 PM