TripDogs end of the year cycle....."Operation Bananas"is in full effect!!

do you support the "Banana Cult",and "Gwen Stefani"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have liftoff...
pinned 750 of test yesterday(500-enan,250-sust)to kick the madness off..gonna keep it at 500 a week though..

1-12 test sustanon 500mg
2-12 EQ 300mg
1-14 1,4-AD 1 gram+

thats the base of the cycle...im gonna pulse orals in a whatever method ....yesterday i took 20mg superdrol.....today 100mg halodrol(gotta use up some stuff that i wasted money on)so superdrol prolly 3x a week and halodrol on the opposite days.....maybe not shure about the orals..i wana keep lipids somewhat good so im not doing a straight superdrol jumpstart.

start weight is 187...been doin lots of cardio lately
got 2 gym memberships to kick off a new state..only prob is there both like 20mins+ from home..

ill get pics and stats up soon...

today hit chest and legs.....(bench,incline bench,incline flys,pec machine,squats,leg ext,seated leg curls,seated calves)......and cardio
i never record my workouts i have a very unorthadox aproach to weight training,even though im a personal trainer..i keep everything spontaneous..that keeps it fun for me!

Last edited:
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this sh*t isn't bananas, I'm gonna maim your ass and f*ck Gwen Stefani right in front of you.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this sh*t isn't bananas, I'm gonna maim your ass and f*ck Gwen Stefani right in front of you.
are you hitting on me??:blink:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
subscribed.

going to have to follow this one since Trip seems to attract all the clowns on this forum.

should be some quality entertainment!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subscribed.

going to have to follow this one since Trip seems to attract all the clowns on this forum.

should be some quality entertainment!
somehow they always find me.....:twisted:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maim would imply that I break your legs, shoot you in the knee with a sawed off shotgun, or something to that nature. just FYI

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maim would imply that I break your legs, shoot you in the knee with a sawed off shotgun, or something to that nature. just FYI
if you beat down cloud..stole the buster sword,and then hacked me to a unidentifiable pile of matter..............now that would be hawtt!!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you beat down cloud..stole the buster sword,and then hacked me to a unidentifiable pile of matter..............now that would be hawtt!!!!
I would bone Gwen on that pile of unidentifiable matter, too.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Oh my god... this will become the gayest thread on AM for sure, possibly surpassing "chad's"

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh my god... this will become the gayest thread on AM for sure, possibly surpassing "chad's"
doesn't gay mean happy ???.............if thats the case sinner is the happiest mofo this side of wally world......

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would like to dedicate this thread to gwen stefani,and the 4 chinese girls in all her videos.......oh and hillary duff....she got crazy hot!!! Like she got a little slutty...finally!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fukc this shat is gonna get gay real fast....wait it already did.

GL trip. Put some pics up, nycste needs some new material to fall asleep to. :whip:

Oh, and what are you goals, stats, cycle history, are you a noob? :stick:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fukc this shat is gonna get gay real fast....wait it already did.

GL trip. Put some pics up, nycste needs some new material to fall asleep to. :whip:

Oh, and what are you goals, stats, cycle history, are you a noob? :stick:
im not on my computer right now so i dont have access to my pics(sorry nycste)...ill do that tomarow....i like my phisique rather well actually...i would like to hit 200 though....last cycle got me to 197...so we shall see.

ive run 2 halodrol cycles(one with test), 3 m1t cycles, 1 test/4-ad/nordol, last cycle was test with halodrol(original batch with dmt) in the start and superdrol pulsed at the end......no im not a newb thank-you...ive pulsed a few things in there somewhere too...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not on my computer right now so i dont have access to my pics(sorry nycste)...ill do that tomarow....i like my phisique rather well actually...i would like to hit 200 though....last cycle got me to 197...so we shall see.

ive run 2 halodrol cycles(one with test), 3 m1t cycles, 1 test/4-ad/nordol, last cycle was test with halodrol(original batch with dmt) in the start and superdrol pulsed at the end......no im not a newb thank-you...ive pulsed a few things in there somewhere too...
I was actually kidding about the newb thing....but I guess I didnt really know what exactly you have used before.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
THAT WASN'T HALF AS BAD AS N*SYNC BREAKING UP :( :( :(
good thing i saved all my posters and lunchboxes.....i can still keep the magic alive.......:toofunny:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey trip you log needs dumb pics:
hahaha smoke that crack darrall..hahahaha...........yes stupid pics are welcome,pics of hot hoes,anything to do with gwen stefani,bananas,or goats!:twisted:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright here's some inspiration redman

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzNy2ixfrXs&NR=1"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 3 ....

Awsome workout today:twisted: ....did shoulders like a champ(my favorite lift day),and a little back

took 20mg superdrol
8mg methoxy tst
1 gram 1,4-AD
1 epistane(i have like 8 pills left im just gonna throw em in whenever)
60mcg clen

looking a bit fuller(some water retention)...hungry as a mofo last 2 days

i did an igf cycle before this cycle 4x a week for like 4 weeks

got a pain in my upper forearm area...hope i didn't fukcin pull something

Last edited:
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
how are you taking the 1,4AD? did you cap it or suspend it in oil or something?

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
i would like to dedicate this thread to gwen stefani,and the 4 chinese girls in all her videos.......oh and hillary duff....she got crazy hot!!! Like she got a little slutty...finally!
I think Hillary Duff looks almost like a young and not used up Jenna Jameson. Like she can still poop normal kind of young.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how are you taking the 1,4AD? did you cap it or suspend it in oil or something?
no pussy caps for me....my phenibut came with a little gram scooper so i take a sip of something then tilt head back,and throw that sh*t in there!...i cant believe all the homo's crying about needing to cap this like it's life or death...WTF???? be a man and swallow it!!!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Hillary Duff looks almost like a young and not used up Jenna Jameson. Like she can still poop normal kind of young.
she's so money....you know her sh*t is all trimmed perfect and smells like strawberries....!!!!!

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
she's so money....you know her sh*t is all trimmed perfect and smells like strawberries....!!!!!
Heh. Thats because she probably hasn't had the miles upon miles of 'man cake' stuffed in every nook and cranny.
Give her time.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heh. Thats because she probably hasn't had the miles upon miles of 'man cake' stuffed in every nook and cranny.
Give her time.
'man cake' :clap2: :toofunny:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
no pussy caps for me....my phenibut came with a little gram scooper so i take a sip of something then tilt head back,and throw that sh*t in there!...i cant believe all the homo's crying about needing to cap this like it's life or death...WTF???? be a man and swallow it!!!!!!!
ok, that's how i'll try and take my 1,4ad when i'm ready.
we'll see if i'm man enough.
i was thinking of putting it in oil but your method seems easier.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip never spits.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump cause im bananas!

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
This thread ass!

Good luck Trip

Man I dont see how you can only weight 187 lbs? You look huge from your picture.

Did someone say dumb pictures...

ok.. ok I'll stop

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Trip-

Can you type out your full shoulder workout ?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip-

Can you type out your full shoulder workout ?
seated military on a smith

uprightrows on smith

side raises

seated bentover side raises(for posterior delts)

front raises

shruggs :bb3:

and i did some bent over rows for sh*ts and giggles..

no cardio yesterday....i did mow my lawn though....~trippy nanas

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
trippy nanas means liquid coming out of ur arse?

Status
Not open for further replies.