View Poll Results: do you support the "Banana Cult",and "Gwen Stefani"

Voters
63. This poll is closed
  • yes!! (the only real answer)

    48 76.19%
  • no (please leave your address,sniper take notes)

    13 20.63%
  • I only support Jayhawkk and the SnuggleClub™

    2 3.17%

TripDogs end of the year cycle....."Operation Bananas"is in full effect!!

Page 1 of 299 123 ... Last
  1. TripDogs end of the year cycle....."Operation Bananas"is in full effect!!


    We have liftoff...
    pinned 750 of test yesterday(500-enan,250-sust)to kick the madness off..gonna keep it at 500 a week though..

    1-12 test sustanon 500mg
    2-12 EQ 300mg
    1-14 1,4-AD 1 gram+

    thats the base of the cycle...im gonna pulse orals in a whatever method ....yesterday i took 20mg superdrol.....today 100mg halodrol(gotta use up some stuff that i wasted money on)so superdrol prolly 3x a week and halodrol on the opposite days.....maybe not shure about the orals..i wana keep lipids somewhat good so im not doing a straight superdrol jumpstart.

    start weight is 187...been doin lots of cardio lately
    got 2 gym memberships to kick off a new state..only prob is there both like 20mins+ from home..

    ill get pics and stats up soon...

    today hit chest and legs.....(bench,incline bench,incline flys,pec machine,squats,leg ext,seated leg curls,seated calves)......and cardio
    i never record my workouts i have a very unorthadox aproach to weight training,even though im a personal trainer..i keep everything spontaneous..that keeps it fun for me!
    Last edited by TripDog; 10-11-2007 at 12:06 AM.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2


  2. If this sh*t isn't bananas, I'm gonna maim your ass and f*ck Gwen Stefani right in front of you.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    If this sh*t isn't bananas, I'm gonna maim your ass and f*ck Gwen Stefani right in front of you.
    are you hitting on me??
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  4. subscribed.

    going to have to follow this one since Trip seems to attract all the clowns on this forum.

    should be some quality entertainment!

  5. Subscrizzled......****in' bananas

    jecko
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    are you hitting on me??
    Sure
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    subscribed.

    going to have to follow this one since Trip seems to attract all the clowns on this forum.

    should be some quality entertainment!
    somehow they always find me.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  8. maim would imply that I break your legs, shoot you in the knee with a sawed off shotgun, or something to that nature. just FYI
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    maim would imply that I break your legs, shoot you in the knee with a sawed off shotgun, or something to that nature. just FYI
    if you beat down cloud..stole the buster sword,and then hacked me to a unidentifiable pile of matter..............now that would be hawtt!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    if you beat down cloud..stole the buster sword,and then hacked me to a unidentifiable pile of matter..............now that would be hawtt!!!!
    I would bone Gwen on that pile of unidentifiable matter, too.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  11. Quit n00b! No you wouldn't.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  12. Oh my god... this will become the gayest thread on AM for sure, possibly surpassing "chad's"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Oh my god... this will become the gayest thread on AM for sure, possibly surpassing "chad's"
    doesn't gay mean happy ???.............if thats the case sinner is the happiest mofo this side of wally world......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Oh my god... this will become the gayest thread on AM for sure, possibly surpassing "chad's"
    wait about a month
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  15. i would like to dedicate this thread to gwen stefani,and the 4 chinese girls in all her videos.......oh and hillary duff....she got crazy hot!!! Like she got a little slutty...finally!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  16. Fukc this shat is gonna get gay real fast....wait it already did.

    GL trip. Put some pics up, nycste needs some new material to fall asleep to.

    Oh, and what are you goals, stats, cycle history, are you a noob?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Fukc this shat is gonna get gay real fast....wait it already did.

    GL trip. Put some pics up, nycste needs some new material to fall asleep to.

    Oh, and what are you goals, stats, cycle history, are you a noob?
    im not on my computer right now so i dont have access to my pics(sorry nycste)...ill do that tomarow....i like my phisique rather well actually...i would like to hit 200 though....last cycle got me to 197...so we shall see.

    ive run 2 halodrol cycles(one with test), 3 m1t cycles, 1 test/4-ad/nordol, last cycle was test with halodrol(original batch with dmt) in the start and superdrol pulsed at the end......no im not a newb thank-you...ive pulsed a few things in there somewhere too...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  18. Can't miss this thread!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    im not on my computer right now so i dont have access to my pics(sorry nycste)...ill do that tomarow....i like my phisique rather well actually...i would like to hit 200 though....last cycle got me to 197...so we shall see.

    ive run 2 halodrol cycles(one with test), 3 m1t cycles, 1 test/4-ad/nordol, last cycle was test with halodrol(original batch with dmt) in the start and superdrol pulsed at the end......no im not a newb thank-you...ive pulsed a few things in there somewhere too...
    I was actually kidding about the newb thing....but I guess I didnt really know what exactly you have used before.

  20. hi new thread. this better not let me down.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    hi new thread. this better not let me down.
    like how when the backstreet boys broke up...........
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    THAT WASN'T HALF AS BAD AS N*SYNC BREAKING UP
    good thing i saved all my posters and lunchboxes.....i can still keep the magic alive.......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  23. blah blah blah. no one cares!

  24. Hey trip you log needs dumb pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images

  25. The $hit is Bananas! I'm in
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Orals at the END of an injectable cycle?
    By drguitar78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 04:43 PM
  2. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 01:32 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 10:09 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 03:48 PM
  5. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 06:09 AM
Log in
Log in