I should have added being stupid to my previous thread

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZABeQ5vkpXM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Miss South Carolina Sounds Stupid | Video : Just Jared

I'm not sure if those links work since I cannot view them at work. It is Miss Teen South Carolina answering a question in a very unintellegent manner. The worst part about this is that the contestants recieve the questions ahead of time.

She's cute though so she'll probably be alright in the long run b/c she would probably make an excellent gold digger....esp. in Flordia.

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., er, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children."

- Answering a question at the Miss Teen U.S.A. competition: "Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the United States on a world map. Why do you think this is?"

My biggest concern is why 1/5 of Americans cannot located the United States on a map

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

:toofunny:

I sure the h3ll hope that the 1/5 of Americans that cannot locate the US on a map is because they are blind....

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i saw that one. so embarrassing for women:(

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i saw that one. so embarrassing for women:(
Correct. She also set back the status women have in society for a couple hundred years. Susan B. Anthony is probably doing rolling around in her coffin after that incident.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Correct. She also set back the status women have in society for a couple hundred years. Susan B. Anthony is probably doing rolling around in her coffin after that incident.
seriously lol

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
There are plenty of women doing this with 'Reality TV'.

The lil lady loves watching E, and I saw some broads on The Chelsea Handler Show. Talk about stupid. I guess they are on some show about tanning???

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I take that back. Females on Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, The Hills, and all the other stupid MTV shows have been doing this wayyyyyyy before Miss Teen South Carolina.

What is the definition of being a lady ? Why watch MTV and find out !

Shame on me. WTF was I thinking !?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Some more stoopid

WHOOPI GOLDBERG: Is the world flat?

SHERRI SHEPHERD: Is the world flat? (laughter)

GOLDBERG: Yes.

SHEPHERD: ...I Don't know.

GOLDBERG: What do you think?

SHEPHERD: I... I never thought about it, Whoopi. Is the world flat? I never thought about it.

BARBARA WALTERS: You've never thought about whether the world was round or flat?

SHEPHERD: I tell you what I've thought about. How I'm going to feed my child-

WALTERS: Well you can do both.

SHEPERD: ...how I'm going to take care of my family. The world, is the world flat has never entered into, like that has not been an important thing to me.

ELIZABETH HASSELBECK: You'll teach your son, Jeffery, right?

SHEPHERD: If my son, Jeffery, asks me 'is the world flat,' I guess I would go...

JOY BEHAR: You know, didn't some person already work this question out? I mean, why are we doing this again? (laughter, applause)

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Some more stoopid

WHOOPI GOLDBERG: Is the world flat?

SHERRI SHEPHERD: Is the world flat? (laughter)

GOLDBERG: Yes.

SHEPHERD: ...I Don't know.

GOLDBERG: What do you think?

SHEPHERD: I... I never thought about it, Whoopi. Is the world flat? I never thought about it.

BARBARA WALTERS: You've never thought about whether the world was round or flat?

SHEPHERD: I tell you what I've thought about. How I'm going to feed my child-

WALTERS: Well you can do both.

SHEPERD: ...how I'm going to take care of my family. The world, is the world flat has never entered into, like that has not been an important thing to me.

ELIZABETH HASSELBECK: You'll teach your son, Jeffery, right?

SHEPHERD: If my son, Jeffery, asks me 'is the world flat,' I guess I would go...

JOY BEHAR: You know, didn't some person already work this question out? I mean, why are we doing this again? (laughter, applause)
OH
FOR
FSCKS
SAKE!

Why is that god damned show still on?