I have a new addiction

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My name is Rodja and I am an eBay addict. I have been finding some awesome deals on products that are dented or close to expiration.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Ebay is great!. You have to be careful what you purchase on their though because there are a lot of scammers!.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It beats a crack addiction by far :D Another place where I find some goodies at a clearance price is Vitamin Shoppe. I've had 5 pound containers of whey for $15-20 several times.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It beats a crack addiction by far :D Another place where I find some goodies at a clearance price is Vitamin Shoppe. I've had 5 pound containers of whey for $15-20 several times.
When I worked at Vitamin World, I used to get some crazy deals on supplements. Muscle Milk for $5, Myoplex Deluxe MRPs for $12, 5 lbs of whey for <$10. Ahh, the good ole days.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
When I worked at Vitamin World, I used to get some crazy deals on supplements. Muscle Milk for $5, Myoplex Deluxe MRPs for $12, 5 lbs of whey for <$10. Ahh, the good ole days.
That's phuckin saweet ! $5 for MM is highway robbery. I used to work for a place called Great Earth and when I was a teenager and we always got free sh!t from customer returns. Was getting Hydroxycut and Xenadrine with Ephedra for free. Damn those were indeed the good ole day :cheers:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's phuckin saweet ! $5 for MM is highway robbery. I used to work for a place called Great Earth and when I was a teenager and we always got free sh!t from customer returns. Was getting Hydroxycut and Xenadrine with Ephedra for free. Damn those were indeed the good ole day :cheers:
Don't get me started about returns. I got so much free whey, NO boosters, fat burners, hell I spent like $10/month on supps and that was usually on bars and drinks.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
im an ebay addict aswell. ive sold 5 cars, bought 2 cars, sold tons of crap and car parts and i found the tiffany neckalce my wife wanted for only 600.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive gotten over that addiction but i know how it goes lol....i was really bad at myspace too at one point.

texxlnghorn

Awards
Yea, I go to Vitamin shope at the end of the month every month, and get everything I can afford that they put on clearance.

I usually pay about $5 for my multi-vitamin & mineral.
And $1.25 on the caned protein drinks.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
I have never ever been on ebay or bought anything. lol

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Yeah Ebay is great!. You have to be careful what you purchase on their though because there are a lot of scammers!.
True Story. This is why I don't buy too much from threre, but eBay is great on some items. I would be very skeptical on supps though...

Other than that, I am just a forum junkie, moving board to board, but AM looks like my new home....

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
ive gotten over that addiction but i know how it goes lol....i was really bad at myspace too at one point.
i got over that also. I buy things once in a while but . i used to search everyday and buy alot of useless crap.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've used ebay for about 5 years now. In that time span I think I've only had 2-3 deadbeat sellers. The thing to look for is their feedback.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I've used ebay for about 5 years now. In that time span I think I've only had 2-3 deadbeat sellers. The thing to look for is their feedback.
W3rd. And I just noticed your AVI :blink:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
W3rd. And I just noticed your AVI :blink:
YEa whats the word on that shiznit? I love Saw, im a freak like that. Also i heard Resident Evil was soon to be also.. HAHA YESS!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I hope Saw 4 is good because Saw 2 was gay, and Saw 3 was gayer. I think they did some altering around so the producer is different I believe, not sure.

I'm looking forward to watching Resident Evil, Halloween, and Trick r Treat.

Should be good movies.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this thread gives me the idea to look for a part-time job at a place that sells supps....I do have some small traces of knowledge when it comes to supps anyway :D