Deputies Raid Home Of Rapper DMX

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow ! He and Michael Vick/Ron Mexico have something in common about the way they treat bulldogs. What a punk !

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
damn those dogs were in bad shape. it said he had a conviction prior for the same thing previously with 13 dogs.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did anybody else catch this, "Arpaio said it does not appear dogfighting was involved, just abuse of dogs."

That's a lot of pits to just have hanging around. It's also odd that this has happened to him before. Hopefully the above statement is correct though.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
i don't think those dogs would have looked like that if he planned on fighting them. very strange.

texxlnghorn

Awards
Yea, like no one saw that coming, since you had pit-bulls in one of you most popular videos, and rap about dog fighting.

There is a CERTAIN SEGMENT OF THE POPULATION, that thinks dog fighting is a sports.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Am I missing something here or are you all jumping to conclusions? DMX has always been a dog lover, he hasn't even be able to release a statement about this yet.

The guy has been a breeder as long as he's been a rapper and everything I've seen him do has been quite good.

I think he just hired the wrong guy to take care of the dogs...

Why don't we wait until he's able to make a statement before we castrate the guy.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
^^^

agreed. that's why i said "very strange" as i think there is something missing.

but why the same conviction a few years back?

I honestly don't think this has anything to do with dogfighting.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Am I missing something here or are you all jumping to conclusions? DMX has always been a dog lover, he hasn't even be able to release a statement about this yet.
I agree. I always thought he was a dog lover.

Did you guys see the guns they were pulling out of his house though?

"Besides illegal narcotics, a cache of weapons was also found inside the home..."

But this is shocking: "In 1999, during a "Hard Knock Life" tour stop in Denver, he was arrested and later cleared in the stabbing and shooting of his mother."

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

The guy has been a breeder as long as he's been a rapper and everything I've seen him do has been quite good.

Why don't we wait until he's able to make a statement before we castrate the guy.
That's true. This is different than the Michael Vick case because Vick has been fingered and played a role in dog fighting but DMX doesn't have concrete evidence pointing against him. I just get trigger happy because I deal with teenagers every day :)

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Ill read between the lines and say its as close as you can get.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always see people that get pitbulls and never feed them. Why get a dog that is supposed to be rugged and tough and then not feed him.lol makes no sense. If you want a frail dog just get a tiny dog to begin with. For some reason black people seem to love pitbulls here in Pgh.lol White people seem to go with rotweilers and german sheperds. Strangest thing. Don't get me wrong as it is a generalization and white people do have pitts and black people do have rotties but probably 8 times out of 10 its the other way around. I personally like pits but they are usualy horrible watch dogs and don't even bark half the time.lol

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
JStrong, I believe thats more training than anything...pits can be a very loveable, playful dog...but they are ridiculously strong making them a great animal for this kind of barbaric act.

Rotties and Shepards have more of a protective instinct. But either can be trained to do whatever you want, as they are all very smart dogs.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I personally like pits but they are usualy horrible watch dogs and don't even bark half the time.lol

I think you pits are handicapped or something haha j/k....My pits bark at neighbors car doors shutting. They are extremely alert dogs
IMO

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I think you pits are handicapped or something haha j/k....My pits bark at neighbors car doors shutting. They are extremely alert dogs
IMO
True story.

My Bully is a great watch dog.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO
Yeah their alert alright. Always ready to play when I come by.lol Most bark like any dog but a good amount don't. Little dogs bark every damn time. I have seen one akita that didn't bark, a boxer, and a lab. I'd say 99% percent of dogs seem to bark. It just seems that pitbulls are the highest percentage of not barking. I run into alot of them in pittsburgh. Id say the meanest dogs I've ran into was a police dog looked likek a german shepard, 3 labs that live at the same house, and a chow chow.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

well, he does bark on a regular basis, lol.

i have always heard he was a dog lover as well, and i believe he said he prefers their company to people.