What do you do when you fell like hitting someone over the head with a barbell?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

What do you do when you fell like hitting someone over the head with a barbell?

I have just recently switched to a new gym, and HOLY SH*T!!!!

There is the guy who I just want to murder every day of the week. Normally I wouldnt mind because I have ym head phones on and I can't hear people, but I have a training partner now and we carry on casual conversation/words of encouragement.....that kinda stuff.

Heres some of the crap he does, he knows a good number of people in the gym also.....

He is always cutting people down, someone got on the scale and he says "What you weighn' ?" kid says "about 167" this douche says "ha I got 187lbs of lean muscle...hahaha"

1st off the guys was ranting of beeing 6%BF and he's prolly closer to 16%, he really has no abbs at all, maybe the top two. I know this because he's always trying to flex them in the mirror and draw attention to himself

He's loud as hell about everything so he gets attention. He got donw benching the other day and just announces..."3sets at 225.....that ain't to bad is it. 225 for 10 what you know bout that...thats right nothin' "

He walked up to someone, in way better shape than him, in the dumbell pit and says "Useing 85's for flat bench?..haha....I use those for inclines"

When new girls come in the gym he's always trying to hit on them.

This is somewhat motivateing because I get so pissed off I have to be in the same gym as him there's a little added intensity, but I dont know how much longer I can stand his sh*t.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Murder is only illegal if they catch you That guy sounds severely insecure and needs to be humbled. Maybe you should pay someone who can incline more then 100's to go make fun of his sorry a$$
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Murder is only illegal if they catch you That guy sounds severely insecure and needs to be humbled. Maybe you should pay someone who can incline more then 100's to go make fun of his sorry a$$
    Thats what I was thinking. I've only been back in the gym for 4 weeks now sine my shoulder injury. I'm moving along and should be able to totally destroy everything he lifts by a good 25-50lbs. Going by some of my PR's......Not to mention in 8 weeks im starting my Superdrol + IGF-1 :bb3:

I was thinking wait it out til mid november and then do somthing like when he was benching his 225 try and get on the bench right after him and say "Hey you done? If you are leave those 45's on there, I need to warm up 1st."
    •   

4. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

have sex with a goat; it's quite therpateutic
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    do you also know which are the good looking goats vs. the bad looking ones ?
  6. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

they're all good-looking
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

8. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

they're all good-looking
    yeah, you just tell them that to get under their tails.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Yea your right, I should prolly switch over from baby cattle
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    yeah, you just tell them that to get under their tails.
    Do they mind if you're sleeping with other sheep and leave you alone when there's a football game on TV ?
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Just let it go, he is insecure. Maybe abused or fat as a kid?
  12. Registered User

Do you want to waste your time and energy on this guy?

move on.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Pick a lighter BB so you don't totally cave his skull in but merely give a good concussion? Did I get it right? Do I win a prize for the right answer?
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I'd usually would let it go as I'm not one for confrentation. I'm extremly secure with myself to the fullest extent but for some reason thus makeing these type of guys extremley funny to me.But this guy really really bothers me.

There were a number of people like this at my old gym but there was also 40-50 people in that time so I just got a good laugh.

This new gym is much much smaller maybe 40' X 60', and theres only 5 people in there other than douche bag and I.....7 tops.
  15. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Just let it go, he is insecure. Maybe abused or fat as a kid?
    Bingo!

Boys (as opposed to Men) have a tendency to rattle off tidbits of "self-worth" in an eager attempt to impress and convince himself that he's "good-enough".

Eventually, guys tend to 'wise up', and realize (1) they are good enough (2) no one really cares (3) if worse comes to worst they can always throw a bagel in the microwave.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  16. Registered User

ouch man sounds like a douche. It's alright we all have dickheads in our gyms too. This one guy likes to give bs advice and criticize people about their lifting techniques. Last saw him like 2 years ago when I was 16 or so. He comes in to the new gym I go to and he's the same friken size. he also called RPM a steroid by looking at the description of the product when I was trying to sign people up for some samples. dont let idiots get to you. It's tough tho.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

just hold off till your back in it and school him... thats if someone else hasnt already run him over in the parkinglot.... " i swear he just came streaking out from between the cars i had no time to stop!"
  18. CDB

Sounds like a typical gym douche squared. Kill him. Slowly. And then eat his heart so you may absorb his power.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I have just recently switched to a new gym, and HOLY SH*T!!!!

There is the guy who I just want to murder every day of the week. Normally I wouldnt mind because I have ym head phones on and I can't hear people, but I have a training partner now and we carry on casual conversation/words of encouragement.....that kinda stuff.

Heres some of the crap he does, he knows a good number of people in the gym also.....

He is always cutting people down, someone got on the scale and he says "What you weighn' ?" kid says "about 167" this douche says "ha I got 187lbs of lean muscle...hahaha"

1st off the guys was ranting of beeing 6%BF and he's prolly closer to 16%, he really has no abbs at all, maybe the top two. I know this because he's always trying to flex them in the mirror and draw attention to himself

He's loud as hell about everything so he gets attention. He got donw benching the other day and just announces..."3sets at 225.....that ain't to bad is it. 225 for 10 what you know bout that...thats right nothin' "

He walked up to someone, in way better shape than him, in the dumbell pit and says "Useing 85's for flat bench?..haha....I use those for inclines"

When new girls come in the gym he's always trying to hit on them.

This is somewhat motivateing because I get so pissed off I have to be in the same gym as him there's a little added intensity, but I dont know how much longer I can stand his sh*t.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

3 sets of 225 makes him a champ, dude, chill out and give the guy his respect!

J/K, I've never heard of such a thing. Where you live? If I work out for 2-3 weeks I can get 225 for 30. I'll be like: "you can do 'dat when you start leanin' like a cholo, G!"
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I like the responses guys. I just feel bad for the guys that are doing well for not lifting much and he's a **** to.

I'm just gonna lay low and keep giving the guy's he rips on private words of encouragement because they deserve it. Then wait until I get my strength back to where it was and smoke him on somthing like bench, which seems to be most douche bags ego builder.
  21. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

I like the responses guys. I just feel bad for the guys that are doing well for not lifting much and he's a **** to.

I'm just gonna lay low and keep giving the guy's he rips on private words of encouragement because they deserve it. Then wait until I get my strength back to where it was and smoke him on somthing like bench, which seems to be most douche bags ego builder.

I kinda wish I had someone to knock me off my cloud in the mornings sometimes. I lift at my college's rec-center and......well.....it's not too pretty. I'm the strongest person there every morning, and that's NOT something to brag about.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Have him do some sets of deadlifts and BB Rows and then laugh at his form and his numbers.

I usually go to a bench next to some douchebag that is irritating people and start doing one-arm rows with more weight than he does for pressing and then say something sarcastic.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  23. Registered User

Keep an eye on his bottle of water and when he's not looking drop a couple ml's of liquid LSD in his sh1t,then in about 30 minutes start making faces at him and making Goat sounds at the same time,tell him his face is melting and he can pretty much take it from there...You probably won't ever see him again...maybe in the news paper or on the Local news,lol

Ummm...No,of course I've never done this Occifer...Just creative thinking,I swear...I'm not that mean...Or am I
  24. Registered User

Or if you are nicer than me,you could just pop his pic when he's not looking and photoshop him bangin a goat from behind and leave a few printouts in the locker room,that outta **** w/ his head..
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

dude, gyms all over the place are full of d*ickheads like this gym.

u can bail him up and put him on the spot, give him a reality check to wake his sorry a*s up or just get down to business and let your weights do the talking

personally i'm not sure what i'd do but i have let idiots in my gym "have it" when they go to far and i haven't had any dramas yet

i'm not sure what your stats are bro so i can't say, i'm weighing about 240lbs and about 10-11% and i can press some ok weights, i warm up on 220lbs on the incline for example.

I'd wait till he was on his max set and soon as he was done & puffing and panting i'd go over and ask if it was ok if i warmed up on his bench, then stop after a couple reps and say geez this is "way too light" and throw on another plate on each side.

one thing i do not like is younger guys being made fun of when they starting out, that really sucks as it's real hard for a young guy to start out, they need looking after and not been made fun off!!

i'd fix that sob someway or another...

hang in there Distilled Water, this douche bag will get his, one way or another

26. Banned

Step 1: Run Halotestin/Tren/Test
    Step 2: At your 4 week Mark Go and Rep 315 for 10.
    Step 3: After you rack your last set call him a *****.
    Step 4: **** his girl friend
    Step 5: **** his mom
    Step 6: Tell him to **** Off.

GR's 6 Steps to Happiness
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

one more thing, me and a couple of others at my gym who've been there for ever play anonymous practical jokes of people we think need knocking down a peg or two, sticking condoms inside their socks when they leave there stuff in the changing rooms, sending them parcels c/o gym containing hygiene products with a letter outlining that they have serious hygiene problems etc

tie cans to the back of their cars when they in the gym training and watching them leave with a long trail of cans dragging along behind their car when they driving listening to a loud stereo thinking they are sh*t hot all along looking like
    complete dckhead cause they can't hear the noise all the cans are making

printing out a licence plate on a printer that can be stuck over their car licence plates that say "dckhead" or "asshle" and watching them drive off, a car is usually parked where at least one plate can be changed.

man we've had some laughs at some real dckheads who thought they were king sh*t over the years
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    sticking condoms inside their socks when they leave there stuff in the changing rooms,
    Filled with Jergens body lotion I might add for the special added touch!

Real men prove themselves the only way real men can .....death by squats!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    we just used the liquid soap for the handwash, seemed to add that little extra effect lol
  30. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post

Real men prove themselves the only way real men can .....death by squats!
    if you're gonna go the extra mile to fill them with something, you might as well make it legit
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do you know when you need a SERM?
    By Dedicated3 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 12:03 PM
  2. is the way you look when you first wake up decieving???
    By dmbwhiteguy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 10:21 PM
  3. Why do you yawn, when you see people yawn?
    By bombBoogie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 11:22 PM
  4. what do you do when
    By sweetlips in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 11:52 AM
  5. What does it mean when you're pissing blood? (not me)
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 03:38 PM