when i grow up.... - AnabolicMinds.com

when i grow up....

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

when i grow up....

i thought it would be intresting to see what everyone wanted to be when they grow up... and what you actualy became.

bananas is not a proffesion.

2. Advanced Member

I honestly never had any goals as a kid,....

I just knew I wanted as many naked chicks a humanly possible....
    I wanted to stack them up sky high,pour syrup on them and eat them chicks like pancakes....

Mission Accomplished
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Well, i can say i don't ever want to grow up.......I wanted to be a doctor, but ended up a nurse............either way i knew there would be hot a$$ around me all the time.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

i wanted to go to law school and defend the poor. i didnt see myself being a Marine. but now im back to square one. i am married with a baby and STILL don`t know what to do.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I just wanted to make a lot of money and not have to work for it

I always wanted to be a pro football star but now I'm a teacher and a high school ball coach
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i wanted to go to law school and defend the poor. i didnt see myself being a Marine. but now im back to square one. i am married with a baby and STILL don`t know what to do.
    ...but i thought you wanted to be a fairy princess there twinkle toes......
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wanted to be a veterinarian, but I refused to go to Texas A&M and out of state tuition is ridiculously high. So know I am a personal trainer/MMA fighter...definitely not in my plans when I was a child or even when I was 18.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Well, i can say i don't ever want to grow up.......I wanted to be a doctor, but ended up a nurse............either way i knew there would be hot a$$ around me all the time.
    Not too mention Infectious diseases and such,the whole medical field/hospital environment is scary,they pay you just enough to not think about it
  9. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I just wanted to make a lot of money and not have to work for it

I always wanted to be a pro football star but now I'm a teacher and a high school ball coach
    Props to you Iron...I always feel bad for highschool teachers ,especially any type coached/phys ed....everything is going good and then opne punk student with a chip on their shoulder tells the local paper you fondled their nutsack in 3rd period and its away to prison you go,Obviously not guilty,but all it takes is one punk kid and your career is over...****ed up stuff
  10. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I wanted to be a veterinarian, but I refused to go to Texas A&M and out of state tuition is ridiculously high. So know I am a personal trainer/MMA fighter...definitely not in my plans when I was a child or even when I was 18.
    MMa and veterinarian are alot the same,either way your taking care of animals
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Not too mention Infectious diseases and such,the whole medical field/hospital environment is scary,they pay you just enough to not think about it
    As long as some 28 days later sh*t doesn't happen i'm not freaked out in the slightest.....The media/news completely overhype many things in the medical field and scare people away.
  12. Advanced Member

As long as some 28 days later sh*t doesn't happen i'm not freaked out in the slightest.....The media/news completely overhype many things in the medical field and scare people away.
    I dated a chick who worked in CT(catscan)and when she'd come home in those scrubs,i was like Stop rubbin your aids infestd threads on me,even after she showered she had a hospital smell to her,which all came soon to not matter as she explained to me she literally see's dead people.....like on a daily basis....Like open her eyes in bed and be starring some ghost sh1t straight in the face,and sounded like people crawling around in her attic and sh1t....****ed up thing is I believed her...That was the end of that...she had like JJJ's or somethin' though,hard to say goodbye to those sucka'z
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I dated a chick who worked in CT(catscan)and when she'd come home in those scrubs,i was like Stop rubbin your aids infestd threads on me,even after she showered she had a hospital smell to her,which all came soon to not matter as she explained to me she literally see's dead people.....like on a daily basis....Like open her eyes in bed and be starring some ghost sh1t straight in the face,and sounded like people crawling around in her attic and sh1t....****ed up thing is I believed her...That was the end of that...she had like JJJ's or somethin' though,hard to say goodbye to those sucka'z
    Damn bet it was hard to say goodbye to those badboys.....yeah it's an interesting career with lots of stories to tell over the years.
  14. Advanced Member

Damn bet it was hard to say goodbye to those badboys.....yeah it's an interesting career with lots of stories to tell over the years.
    the Xray are the ones with good stories,she told me about all these diff people coming in with all this different sh1t stuck up there ass...

top 2 was an entire rack of pool balls....and a 18" double dong...she had to explain to me that when you stick something in somebodies a$$ like that,that the colon has a suction effect and sucks whatever it is way up in the colon/almost intestins......Hilarious...

I mean how ****in stupid did that dude feel when he had to hit the ER cause he couldn't get the pool balls out of his a$$...LMAO...who the **** does that anyways...sittin around drinkin beer,bunch of rednecks maybe,Saying Hey Bubba,I bet you a 6 pack you can't stick the whole rack of pool balls up your a$$.......WTF>>>>>
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Props to you Iron...I always feel bad for highschool teachers ,especially any type coached/phys ed....everything is going good and then opne punk student with a chip on their shoulder tells the local paper you fondled their nutsack in 3rd period and its away to prison you go,Obviously not guilty,but all it takes is one punk kid and your career is over...****ed up stuff
    I did have it a little rough my rookie year as a teacher. I didn't discipline them well enough and thought that if I was too nice then the kids would be nice in return but I had to scratch that plan real quick LOL. Now I tell them that I'm not good or bad, I'm just fair to everyone. The kids are damn clever and they just want to know everything about you. They also ask some personal questions out of the blue, WTF ! ? i.e. Mr. Iron Warrior, do you smoke weed ? Have you taken steroids ? No it's the Cell-Tech ! would you bone Mrs. so and so ? How many times have you been in a fight ? Do you go clubbin' ? Did you have to go to college to teach PE ? Are you a pimp ? Do you have any fine sisters ? Why do you look mad today ? etc.

The parents actually give me a lot more sh!t then the kids in coaching. Some parents got a local coach fired from coaching AND teaching even though the petition they started was only related to coaching. The guy apparently had a lot of kids doing an unnecessary amount of hitting drills (I don't know how that was decided) but he was a very successful coach with 10 years of experience. All the local coaches were shocked it happened to that guy.
  16. Advanced Member

Thats what I'm saying,its like a ticking timebomb to geting on a sex offenders list for just deciding to work with kids....I wouldn;t do it...Cause I'd break a kids bones if they did me like that....Scary stuff....
    I did have it a little rough my rookie year as a teacher. I didn't discipline them well enough and thought that if I was too nice then the kids would be nice in return but I had to scratch that plan real quick LOL. Now I tell them that I'm not good or bad, I'm just fair to everyone. The kids are damn clever and they just want to know everything about you. They also ask some personal questions out of the blue, WTF ! ? i.e. Mr. Iron Warrior, do you smoke weed ? Have you taken steroids ? No it's the Cell-Tech ! would you bone Mrs. so and so ? How many times have you been in a fight ? Do you go clubbin' ? Did you have to go to college to teach PE ? Are you a pimp ? Do you have any fine sisters ? Why do you look mad today ? etc.

The parents actually give me a lot more sh!t then the kids in coaching. Some parents got a local coach fired from coaching AND teaching even though the petition they started was only related to coaching. The guy apparently had a lot of kids doing an unnecessary amount of hitting drills (I don't know how that was decided) but he was a very successful coach with 10 years of experience. All the local coaches were shocked it happened to that guy.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

the Xray are the ones with good stories,she told me about all these diff people coming in with all this different sh1t stuck up there ass...

top 2 was an entire rack of pool balls....and a 18" double dong...she had to explain to me that when you stick something in somebodies a$$ like that,that the colon has a suction effect and sucks whatever it is way up in the colon/almost intestins......Hilarious...

I mean how ****in stupid did that dude feel when he had to hit the ER cause he couldn't get the pool balls out of his a$$...LMAO...who the **** does that anyways...sittin around drinkin beer,bunch of rednecks maybe,Saying Hey Bubba,I bet you a 6 pack you can't stick the whole rack of pool balls up your a$$.......WTF>>>>>
    Bro you should see some of the things i've witnessed people stick up their a$$ and gina......unfreaking real.......but yes to see it on xray is quite hillarious.....i remember one guy that had a cucumber up his a$$ onetime, so i said how did the cucumber get up there.....he tells me he was gardening and he fell over on it..... ....so i'm like you garden naked then huh....the puzzled look on his face was priceless She was right about the suction aspect though....many of these people have to go to the O.R. to get these things removed.
  18. Advanced Member

Bro you should see some of the things i've witnessed people stick up their a$$ and gina......unfreaking real.......but yes to see it on xray is quite hillarious.....i remember one guy that had a cucumber up his a$$ onetime, so i said how did the cucumber get up there.....he tells me he was gardening and he fell over on it..... ....so i'm like you garden naked then huh....the puzzled look on his face was priceless She was right about the suction aspect though....many of these people have to go to the O.R. to get these things removed.
    Fellover on a cucumber....I'd a paged the entire hospital staff in there for that one...ATTN HOSP STAFF<YOUR NEEDED IN XRAY.....STATTT!!!!!!!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Fellover on a cucumber....I'd a paged the entire hospital staff in there for that one...ATTN HOSP STAFF<YOUR NEEDED IN XRAY.....STATTT!!!!!!!
    It was fukcing hillarious.....i tried like hell to keep a straight face when talking to this guy, but it was too freakin tough ...oh alot of people saw that xray.....funny sh*t bro
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

...but i thought you wanted to be a fairy princess there twinkle toes......
    yeah. a nurse. i told you that.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

yeah. a nurse. i told you that.
    Yeah well it's ok b/c i'm a gaylord focker myself.......
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

WOW ! Good thing it wasn't a dildo that got stuck up his a$$. How would he explain that one LOL. " My dog accidentally inserted this up my a$$ without KY jelly while I was sleeping. This is perfectly normal since it happened at night and dogs are color blind "
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

i got you all beat... i had a preacher come in with a cat stuck to his ****! you should of seen the x ray for that one!
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

Yeah well it's ok b/c i'm a gaylord focker myself.......
    can i be your candy stripe baby?
  25. Banned

well you are an axis labs rep!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

can i be your candy stripe baby?
    Yeah but only if you wear fishnets and some stilleto heels..
  27. Banned

Yeah but only if you wear fishnets and some stilleto heels..
    make him wear daisy duke cuchie cutters as well.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

WOW ! Good thing it wasn't a dildo that got stuck up his a$$. How would he explain that one LOL. " My dog accidentally inserted this up my a$$ without KY jelly while I was sleeping. This is perfectly normal since it happened at night and dogs are color blind "
    My god the stories....i have a ton of them. The chick that had chess pieces stuck up her gina.......I've seen many different dildo xrays and stories to go along with it. Actually my first week i ever worked in the e.r. i had a good one. A guy and his chick were fukcing in their car and i guess led to anal.....well just like a dog her butthole clamped down on his junk and they were stuck.....they came wheeling in the e.r. by ambulance with nothing but a sheet over them in the doggie style position.......talk about embarrsing sh*t lol
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    make him wear daisy duke cuchie cutters as well.
    Yeah there ya go..........duke it up chad
  30. Banned

My god the stories....i have a ton of them. The chick that had chess pieces stuck up her gina.......I've seen many different dildo xrays and stories to go along with it. Actually my first week i ever worked in the e.r. i had a good one. A guy and his chick were fukcing in their car and i guess led to anal.....well just like a dog her butthole clamped down on his junk and they were stuck.....they came wheeling in the e.r. by ambulance with nothing but a sheet over them in the doggie style position.......talk about embarrsing sh*t lol
    if i were a doctor i would have walked out with a bonesaw and been like sorry man...youre gonna lose it.

but in all seriousness....how did you take care of that little issue?
  31. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

Yeah there ya go..........duke it up chad
    but i dont have a cute butt
  32. New Member

ummmm....

I always wanted to be a firefighter...but then again, I never have grown up.

And with also being an EMT....I've seen some funny stuff, but have yet to witness anything up anyone's ass. I'll hold out on that one as long as I can.
  33. Senior Member

trauma i think you should start a thread about that kind of stuff (cucumbers, perma doggy sex etc....) i like the "i fell " excuse , oh man.

um, i wanted to be a psychologist from 6th grade (i swear!) until 10th grade, then i wanted to be a dental hygienist.

i will be a dental hygienist in 10 months :bruce1: ose: been waiting for my graduation since i was 16. later, after kwyck and i are established, i want to quit dental hygiene (do it maybe 3 hours a week) and become a personal financial manager
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy! View Post
    trauma i think you should start a thread about that kind of stuff (cucumbers, perma doggy sex etc....) i like the "i fell " excuse , oh man.
    Now that's a great idea mrs. gimpy......
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

but i dont have a cute butt
    Well get going on your lunges.....we gotta whip you into candy striper shape son....
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    if i were a doctor i would have walked out with a bonesaw and been like sorry man...youre gonna lose it.

but in all seriousness....how did you take care of that little issue?
    Well the girl was completely freaking out as you can imagine and was basically the cause of it. We pretty much had to sedate the hell out of her with valium and like an hour later she was relaxed enough down there that it "popped out"...the funny thing was the guy really did think he was going to lose his ding-aling lol
  37. Senior Member

bet that couple didnt try that again, i wouldnt after an experience like that hahaa
  38. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

Well get going on your lunges.....we gotta whip you into candy striper shape son....
  39. New Member

When i was younger i could never see myself working an office job, i always thought it would be cool to be a cop. I have been a cop for 4 years now.
  40. Advanced Member

In highschool I had no idea, I grad 2002, its 2007 now, and I am only just starting to get around. Right now I am in the contruction scene ( I like to be outside anyway, and its building houses), but thats REAL slow right now (dam market) so until the end of fall I am once again a pool boy.

I will either keep building houses, then eventually invest into funding the project IE make 25$hr invest 10-15k then get 30k back and get my paycheck, or get a phd in some kind of fitness related area. Ill see how the houses go, if in 5 or so years I CAN invest the money and make that 30k each house, 4 a year, Ill just stick with that, and possibly just take courses on the side as I like to read about that body ****.

All in all id rather have a few million and do nothing

Similar Forum Threads

1. Growing up :) Cut Cycle
    By lpbizkit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 05:50 PM
  2. What to drink, when you wake up during sleep?
    By liquid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 03:57 PM
  3. When to switch up?????????
    By dbl38 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 04:00 PM
  4. when should I up the cardio?
    By hamper19 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 12:26 PM