How old is too old,til' its time for a bullet to the head???

How old is too old,Time for Bullet to the head!!??

• Total voters
getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Seriously,Really Old people scare me,I never want to be like that,I see some random 60yr old guys still juicing in good health and it makes me feel better about things,but seeing old peeps in wheels chairs and handicap and can't even change their own diapers and stuff...I just couldn't be like that...To me thats beyond life being over...Life is short and its sad,but there is a line to where its not worth it anymore.

Thoughts?

For instance there were these 2 old ladies in front of me in a checkout line this morning,OF COURSE,the first lady whips out a check book and it takes like 10 minutes to write the check,I'm thinkin Holy sh1t,get a visa....then to my suprise the next lady has cash,by the time she counted out her "ones' and exact change from her coinpurse' it took another 10 minutes....I could have got most of my workout in while these two old chicks paid for their $12 worth of stuff...I felt sorry for them though...stuf like that makes me enjoy everyday more and realize your time is coming,make the best of it while you can.:cheers:

So I went home and pinned like 2 g's of gear...Felt better;)

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not as worried about the physical aspect as much as the mental aspect. No, I don't want anyone to have to feed me my food (and I swear to you I will still be eating 7 meals a day when I'm 80!!!) nor do I want my grandkids wiping my ass, but as long as I am mentally healthy, I'm pretty much going to be happy to be alive.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I could see myself being that crazy 80 year old guy skydiving, surfing and base jumping because he just doesnt care. Same 80 year old guy that owns a corvette and runs it 120 every night up and down the highway and dares a cop to pull him over.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Same 80 year old guy that owns a corvette and runs it 120 every night up and down the highway and dares a cop to pull him over.
Hell,I'm already that guy and I havn't even hit 30 yet...I wonder if thats a bad sign

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I could see myself being that crazy 80 year old guy skydiving, surfing and base jumping because he just doesnt care. Same 80 year old guy that owns a corvette and runs it 120 every night up and down the highway and dares a cop to pull him over.
If you are 80 and driving a corvette you should kill yourself....By then you should be able to afford a Ferrari or Lambo...

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
If you are 80 and driving a corvette you should kill yourself....By then you should be able to afford a Ferrari or Lambo...
Good point ,yeah..I'm already to Porsche Conv.and not even 30,soon as my girls through law school I'll be posting pics of my Enzo;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It's time for me to go when I can't have sex, juice up, and train. Most people in my family live 'til their 90's. I have a great grandmother who's 96 and no offense to her because she's an awesome person but I wouldn't want to live like her.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sometimes amazed how the F I'm still alive. Even though I'm younger than most, I really feel like I've cheated death a number of times.

I really don't see myself living past 80. If I turn 85, and am still coherent enough to realize I'm 85, I'm going to try something crazy with a very low probability of survival. If I'm gonna die, I wanna go out with a kick.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't vote for choice D because I've slept with many a goat. In fact, you really can't sleep with the same goat more than twice, it just loses its touch.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sometimes amazed how the F I'm still alive. Even though I'm younger than most, I really feel like I've cheated death a number of times.

I really don't see myself living past 80. If I turn 85, and am still coherent enough to realize I'm 85, I'm going to try something crazy with a very low probability of survival. If I'm gonna die, I wanna go out with a kick.

yeah SS and i should be dead too. they should have ended up scraping us off some highway in Philly cause i thought it was cool to do 152mph after doing 30+ shots.
but im cool now so whatever. :cheers:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah SS and i should be dead too. they should have ended up scraping us off some highway in Philly cause i thought it was cool to do 152mph after doing 30+ shots.
but chad...it WAS cool

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One time I was snowboarding @ Peek'n'Peak (New York), and later realized I was strapped to a stretcher in a hospital in a hospital in PA.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One time I was snowboarding @ Peek'n'Peak (New York), and later realized I was strapped to a stretcher in a hospital in a hospital in PA.
thats pretty cool! good story and you didnt die. :cheers:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LOL you're crazy man. That's not as exciting as my near death experience when I swallowed my grandma's medicine at the age of 5 but had my stomach pumped in order to save my a$$. I do have some cool scars from fights and a stab wound :D

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
When I can't wipe my own a@@ anymore it's time to go.

I have a brother-in-law that's currently in a nursing home due to an accident he had. He ended up having multiple brain surgeries due to an infection that spread through his body.

He now lays in a bed, half aware of where he is, unable to get up, and wears a diaper. After seeing that, I made sure my wife and everyone knew my wishes.

I even made sure and told the guys at my fire house that if I'm in a fire and I'm half burnt up, they should pull my mask off and let me get a couple good breaths in to make sure I'm gone. There's no sense in sitting in the hospital while the infection runs rampant through my body and the doctors cut my limbs off one at a time. Screw that, let me choke on some smoke, go out with some pride, and let my wife and kids live the good life on all the life insurance.

And hopefully everyone I know will kick back and drink one last beer with me in mind.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I can't wipe my own a@@ anymore it's time to go.

I have a brother-in-law that's currently in a nursing home due to an accident he had. He ended up having multiple brain surgeries due to an infection that spread through his body.

He now lays in a bed, half aware of where he is, unable to get up, and wears a diaper. After seeing that, I made sure my wife and everyone knew my wishes.

I even made sure and told the guys at my fire house that if I'm in a fire and I'm half burnt up, they should pull my mask off and let me get a couple good breaths in to make sure I'm gone. There's no sense in sitting in the hospital while the infection runs rampant through my body and the doctors cut my limbs off one at a time. Screw that, let me choke on some smoke, go out with some pride, and let my wife and kids live the good life on all the life insurance.

And hopefully everyone I know will kick back and drink one last beer with me in mind.

:goodpost:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Do you not think that every 80+ year old said these things 50-60 years ago??? I very much doubt any of you would do the things your talking about. My nan is 81, she has a smile on her face everytime i see her and she is quite slow and fragile. i think your preferences change as u get older. Swole with the stupid amounts of roids u do id be very suprised if u made it to 80 anyway.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you not think that every 80+ year old said these things 50-60 years ago??? I very much doubt any of you would do the things your talking about. My nan is 81, she has a smile on her face everytime i see her and she is quite slow and fragile. i think your preferences change as u get older. Swole with the stupid amounts of roids u do id be very suprised if u made it to 80 anyway.
:goodpost:

I guess we all need a "Weasel Clause" for all we've said so here goes:

Disclaimer: With the current direction we are headed in life, these how we're currently thinking of dealing once we reach that dreaded age. We're making the assumption that we don't have people we live for.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't call what I do stupid,you don't know me or my history or my genetics,actually you know zero about me,I don't call you stupid for letting a Kangaroo bang ya from behind,so lets show some respect

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You shouldn't call what I do stupid,you don't know me or my history or my genetics,actually you know zero about me,I don't call you stupid for letting a Kangaroo bang ya from behind,so lets show some respect
I don't think you're using the same connotation of "stupid". I think he's saying "stupid" to mean that you do some pretty advanced gear cycles. I don't know what kind of cycles you've done, I'm just commenting on how I took his post versus how you seem to be taking it.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you're using the same connotation of "stupid". I think he's saying "stupid" to mean that you do some pretty advanced gear cycles. I don't know what kind of cycles you've done, I'm just commenting on how I took his post versus how you seem to be taking it.
Its not even really that,he's made quite a few comments here/there over the past few weeks,always sayin' some dumb crap directed at me..I'm tryin' to be as nice as possible about it

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I have thought about this alot and it scares the sh&t out of me. I do have 2 grandparents in their upper 90's and both of them are in great health and still take care of themselves. I also think to myself we are a completly different generation! It was a rarity for people who are 80 and 90 to take care of their bodies when they were younger like we do. Who knows maybe when we are 80, 90 or 100 we will feel like our parents and grandparents did when they were in their 50's and 60's

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Male HRT and growth hormone therapy are going to change the face of aging in the coming generation.

the frailty, fatigue, bodyfat, and mental issues are going to be heavily suppressed by testosterone and hgh use. It really makes me question what my own aging will be like with the dramatically slower rate of muscle/joint/mental breakdown.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I see myself as my dads dad. Drinking everyday and just being happy. Ill be that cool old guy, bigger than 18 yo's and calling them **** heads and flicking off the younger generation!

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My roomate said if he's still alive when he's 65 or 70 then he's going to try to make a big heist and if he gets busted he will rot in prison, and if he makes it he will live like a king for the next 10-15 years or so.

Doesn't sound like a bad plan to me.

B

Beige

Awards
  • Established
My roomate said if he's still alive when he's 65 or 70 then he's going to try to make a big heist and if he gets busted he will rot in prison, and if he makes it he will live like a king for the next 10-15 years or so.

EXACTLY!

i shouldn't be here right now, but i am, and i thank the lord for it everyday. i grew up sellin dope and gangbangin and all it got me was stabbed up and shot at a couple of times. now i live life thankful for everything i have and am able to do. with my new lifestyle i can finally look to the future with a chance that i'll be old someday, and see my son graduate college. all that i have to say is that insurance better cover some GH and some nice juicy test.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established

So your roomate pretty much thinks he;s gonna be broke and poor his entire life....thats not much of a goal...why doesn't he maybe Ummm...I dunnooo...do something with his life and make some cash....Sounds more productive,that says alot about the guy if you ask me:think:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3 gallons of ky just doesn`t last as long as it did in middle school................

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Its not even really that,he's made quite a few comments here/there over the past few weeks,always sayin' some dumb crap directed at me..I'm tryin' to be as nice as possible about it
what the hell are you talking about? i havent said jack crap about you Swole, on the other hand you come accross as a hot headed moron in a lot of your posts. ok i'll stay out of your threads because you obviously don't like someone having a different opinion to you and i wouldn't want to upset you again. ok princess?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
what the hell are you talking about? i havent said jack crap about you Swole, on the other hand you come accross as a hot headed moron in a lot of your posts. ok i'll stay out of your threads because you obviously don't like someone having a different opinion to you and i wouldn't want to upset you again. ok princess?
Exactly my point,yeah... you never say any dumb sh1t or anything...Grab ya a plane ticket to the Good Old' USA buddy and come call me a princess to my face.

T

texxlnghorn

Awards
I was at Lubys a few weeks ago, and an old man with his daughter were eating, and the old man kept falling aspleep at the table, and his head almost ended up in his fried fish.

Yea, I do have a fear of becoming that old, and wearing diapers, and drooling on myself.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course pinning 20grams of steroids a week in your 20's will probably haunt you a lot earlier than most :) Moderation will allow you to enjoy your old age a lot longer. I ride with two vietnam vets. IN their late 60's and they finsihed the iron butt run to alaska and back this year.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So your roomate pretty much thinks he;s gonna be broke and poor his entire life....thats not much of a goal...why doesn't he maybe Ummm...I dunnooo...do something with his life and make some cash....Sounds more productive,that says alot about the guy if you ask me:think:
Who said he wouldn't have a productive life? I think to him it's mainly for the thrill. Why would making a big score in your late 60's mean you have to be a broke piece of trash your whole life prior?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Who said he wouldn't have a productive life? I think to him it's mainly for the thrill. Why would making a big score in your late 60's mean you have to be a broke piece of trash your whole life prior?
I see what you were saying,I mean jokingly that makes sense to say ,but If your bank account isn't 7 figures by the time your 60,I can't agree you or whoever led a very productive life,at least financially...I'm just sayin man,Money isn't so out of reach as most people make it out to be,Some people are just out of luck,but for the most part everyone is exactly where they are in life due to their decisions/choices/goals,I mean I had 6 figures in the bank by the time I was 25..and I was raised by a single parent who just worked odd jobs enough to barely get us by,we were pretty much poor growing up,and thats exactly what motivated me to make more out of life,never having anything made me really want the nice things in life,I like stuff,stuff costs money..I just think if more people applied themselves then considering robbing a bank as a "solution",I'm no role model by any means,I've worked hard for everything I have ,but I've learned to make good financial decisions and do all right for myself now.All I'm saying is if your boy wants to be loaded,robbing a bank is not a very good plan,personally I don't wanna spend any years in prison,let alone the last years of my life,that right there would suck..BAD plan;)

Life is alot like Bodybuilding,

Make goals,Work toward goals,attain goals...

But of course is easier said than done

Trust me ,you can pad your bank account just as easy as you can pad you biceps,I will never be robbing a bank i n my life,thats not an option.Don't take offense,after all we're talking about your roomate,not you.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
If I have to go through painful cancer treatments at 90 or something, I'll blow my head off Hunter S. Thompson style then have my remains shot out of a big cannon.

A

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I usually think people who commit suicide do it for attention and think there is no way out, so I usually don't have much respect for them.

Except one man, Hunter S. Thompson. He blew his head off because I think he was content with life and had accomplished everything he wanted to in life, and more. He didn't want to live into old age and die like everyone else does from natural causes, so he said **** it and pulled the trigger. Takes some cojones to pull the trigger on yourself.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Exactly my point,yeah... you never say any dumb sh1t or anything...Grab ya a plane ticket to the Good Old' USA buddy and come call me a princess to my face.
on my way :run:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I usually think people who commit suicide do it for attention and think there is no way out, so I usually don't have much respect for them.

Except one man, Hunter S. Thompson. He blew his head off because I think he was content with life and had accomplished everything he wanted to in life, and more. He didn't want to live into old age and die like everyone else does from natural causes, so he said **** it and pulled the trigger. Takes some cojones to pull the trigger on yourself.
Thats very true,I used to be a big hunter s. thompson fan,read the books,etc...he was quite the interesting guy

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Since I'm a poker player, I see this as a very panzi way to go. It's like cashing out because you're ahead and afraid to lose everything. If you're a good player, the probability that you will lose your money while playing your A+ game is low; shooting yourself because you feel like you've accomplished everything you ever wanted and can go nowhere but down- same thing.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
First Off I Agree With The Sinner On This One... I Have Had Sooo Many Near Death Expeiriences That Im Amazed Every Day I Wake Up... I Have Had Guns Pulled On Me, Knives At My Throat, Looked Through The Windshield Of A Ladys Car While She Screaming Bloody Murder As We Came Strait At Her Car Going 90...you Know Its A Bad Sittiuation When Your Buddy Is Hugging On You As Tight As He Can Cause He Knows There Was No Seat Belt In The Middle...(it Was A Miracle We Didnt Hit Her Head On..)

After **** Like That Im Happy For Every Day... And Who Gives A **** If You Cant Wipe Your Own Ass... I Hate Doing It Anyway...it Would Be Sweet To Have Some Do It For You....hahah... Just Give Me A Bag Of Viagra And Im Gonna Tear A Nursing Home Up...

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
First Off I Agree With The Sinner On This One... I Have Had Sooo Many Near Death Expeiriences That Im Amazed Every Day I Wake Up... I Have Had Guns Pulled On Me, Knives At My Throat, Looked Through The Windshield Of A Ladys Car While She Screaming Bloody Murder As We Came Strait At Her Car Going 90...you Know Its A Bad Sittiuation When Your Buddy Is Hugging On You As Tight As He Can Cause He Knows There Was No Seat Belt In The Middle...(it Was A Miracle We Didnt Hit Her Head On..)

After **** Like That Im Happy For Every Day... And Who Gives A **** If You Cant Wipe Your Own Ass... I Hate Doing It Anyway...it Would Be Sweet To Have Some Do It For You....hahah... Just Give Me A Bag Of Viagra And Im Gonna Tear A Nursing Home Up...
So you'd pretty much crap yourself,pop a viagra,just to enjoy the nurse coming to wipe you off,lol;)Hopefully you wouldn't get the old fat nurse with the big mole on her face:toofunny:

~Good Stuff

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
So you'd pretty much crap yourself,pop a viagra,just to enjoy the nurse coming to wipe you off,lol;)Hopefully you wouldn't get the old fat nurse with the big mole on her face:toofunny:

~Good Stuff
NO...NO FAT ONES... I WILL PAY GOOD MONEY TO ENSURE THAT ONE... AS LONG AS YOU CAN STILL LAUGH AND ENJOY THINGS THEN FU*K IT...WHO CARES HOW OLD AND GROSS YOU GET...JUST MY OPINION,(BUT I HAVE NO SHAME)....
:whip:

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I will probably be that 92 year old guy that dies in a biplane accident. you can take my driver licence but you cant keep me out of a plane biaaatch!