Hooters Girl Squats a customer

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I just watched that and as I was clicking I was very skeptical as to what I was going to see (and Ill be honest not that she was going to squat him but potential apperance.) Pleasantly surprised.

I dont think I would really want my girl to be able to squat m.. wait, nm. :whip:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Still pretty good, nice depth. I was expecting a ridiculous quarter squat.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I concur. The kids is what 125, 130lbs max?
Yeah, but she's a petite woman, who was able to not only get him in the fireman's carry, but squat him for reps and set him nicely back down. The kids not too heavy, but she's prolly only a buck ten or so (not to mention girls ain't quite as strong as guys, my ex-gf couldn't even squat 95lbs).

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL!!! i bet that guy felt like a bltch getting picked up and squated by a girl.
but thats pretty sexy tho!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Yeah, but she's a petite woman, who was able to not only get him in the fireman's carry, but squat him for reps and set him nicely back down. The kids not too heavy, but she's prolly only a buck ten or so (not to mention girls ain't quite as strong as guys, my ex-gf couldn't even squat 95lbs).
If she wants to impress me I want to see a clean & jerk and drop the lil fcuker on the floor :clean:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If she wants to impress me I want to see a clean & jerk and drop the lil fcuker on the floor :clean:
if she wants to impress me, she can tell me she has a telephone.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are easy to impress. I would at least want some digits...
That's what I was eluding to.

I guess I've just been really deprived this past summer (not very much ladies were I used to live). So I'm impressed by just the simple fact that attrive women exist, let alone have any special ability.

I will agree, though, if she clean& jerked him and slammed him on the floor, that would be AWESOME!!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was eluding to.

I guess I've just been really deprived this past summer (not very much ladies were I used to live). So I'm impressed by just the simple fact that attrive women exist, let alone have any special ability.

I will agree, though, if she clean& jerked him and slammed him on the floor, that would be AWESOME!!!

That kinda thing you, tripdog, and macedaddy got going on, plus talking about bananas (code for penis ?) looks like 'love' to me.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That kinda thing you, tripdog, and macedaddy got going on, plus talking about bananas (code for penis ?) looks like 'love' to me.
You caught us!

Hahaha, no. It's just an inside joke about a Gwen Stephani Song.