Whats wrong with me?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last nite I decided to go out and drink with my buddies. Now I really dont drink that much, maybe once or twice a month I'l have more than a beer. Well last nite I had 6 beers in about 2hrs. Enough to get at least a solid buzz going, if not pretty tipsy correct?

Well not me, this has happend the last 2 times I have drank. Its like my body says "Fvck you beer and alcohol" Is my liver working in such a cappacity is to where it flushes it all that quick?, I pee prolly 3-4 times over this time. The few times I have gotten drunk in the past year it's been off ALOT of alcohol, more than I really would ever want to drink.

Anyone else have this problem?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could be your perception, body weight, food in your stomach, stress or other conditions.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Try some Samuel Jacksons

it'll get ya drunk, mmmmmm hmmmmm b*tch

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Last nite I decided to go out and drink with my buddies. Now I really dont drink that much, maybe once or twice a month I'l have more than a beer. Well last nite I had 6 beers in about 2hrs. Enough to get at least a solid buzz going, if not pretty tipsy correct?

Well not me, this has happend the last 2 times I have drank. Its like my body says "Fvck you beer and alcohol" Is my liver working in such a cappacity is to where it flushes it all that quick?, I pee prolly 3-4 times over this time. The few times I have gotten drunk in the past year it's been off ALOT of alcohol, more than I really would ever want to drink.

Anyone else have this problem?
I really cant drink beer to get drunk. Well i really dont drink anymore. Maybe once every
6 months but i was big into jager and jack

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Its actually usually the opposite,the more it takes to get you drunk,the worse shape your liver is in,even if you aren't a drinker,there are a ton of reasons your liver can be in bad shape...same as when someone drinks all the time,as the liver gets in worse shape,it starts taking more to do the job,everybody thinks they're kewl cuase they can drink a 24pk and a liter of liquor,but really they're liver is screwed...not much to be pumped about...

thats one of the reasons I don't drink,I already tax my liver hard w/ gear...wouldn't be fair to slam a bunch of alcohol on top of that...I'm picky about how I destroy my liver;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its actually usually the opposite,the more it takes to get you drunk,the worse shape your liver is in,even if you aren't a drinker,there are a ton of reasons your liver can be in bad shape...same as when someone drinks all the time,as the liver gets in worse shape,it starts taking more to do the job,everybody thinks they're kewl cuase they can drink a 24pk and a liter of liquor,but really they're liver is screwed...not much to be pumped about...

thats one of the reasons I don't drink,I already tax my liver hard w/ gear...wouldn't be fair to slam a bunch of alcohol on top of that...I'm picky about how I destroy my liver;)
HAHA nice....I think I got to the bottom of my problem. It seemed to be the amount of food I consumed. Thr last few times I've went out it was on an empty stomach.

The reason I was saying my liver was working so well is the amount of times i'd pee. 2-3 times per hour.

Trust me I wasn't trying to sound cool because I could drink alot....infact I really can't. In my early days of college when we'd go out I was known as "the 3beer queer" awsome I know

I hate those guys who say "**** man I polished off a case..i'm wasted" This usually meaning 1. That thier a fat ass or 2. Their an alcoholic.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It seems that it only affects me when I don't eat enough. I can get a good buzz from a 6 pack on an empty stomach but if I have good amounts of food then I can drink more then I need to.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
yeah both you guys are right about the food thing

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
you liver doesn't effect how often you piss, your kidneys and the amount of fluid intake does... plus alcohol is a duiretic, i piss every 15min when i'm drinkin beer

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established

Hmm ive always had a really high alcohol tolerance since i was sixteen I probably stopped getting drunk when i was 21 (ironic eh) since i was an expensive date and it became a chore to get a buzz. I never really partied hard for more than a month between parties when i did drink though.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you liver doesn't effect how often you piss, your kidneys and the amount of fluid intake does... plus alcohol is a duiretic, i piss every 15min when i'm drinkin beer
I know what you mean but your liver is what cleanes the alcohol, and is excreated thru the urine, correct? I'm not 100% sure so dont grill me. That was my thought process with the whole liver statement, you catching my drift?

Yea I know it's a directic but I never pissed this much until the last few times I've gone out (6months or so)

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
as long as your not having any issues when your not drinking i wouldn't worry about it too much, however frequent urination has been associated with warning signs of diabetes

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
as long as your not having any issues when your not drinking i wouldn't worry about it too much, however frequent urination has been associated with warning signs of diabetes
Prostate issue also,which isn't kewl,although moreso Not being able to piss,can still work both ways,Bladder control too..can be from many causes,prostate included...Just get ya some flowmax;)

Although it sounds like your just fine...but it is very wise to question your body sometimes,slot of times if you think something isn't right,your usually right,might be something to ask ya doc'...wouldn't make an appointment or anything,just make a mental note next time your at the doc's office,sick or whatever,make sure to bring that up too...never hurts to ask,some doc's are pretty smart,some or pretty dumb though if you ask me,I've dealt with a couple where I could tell I knew more than they did,and thats just scary right there....