Adderall...anybody take it?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    rodja, classical music has helped me a little too...
    Just to show how much of a dork I am, most of the best studying music for me comes form the soundtracks of RPGs. Yasanori Mitsuda, Nubuo Uematsu make some great orchestral music.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Just to show how much of a dork I am, most of the best studying music for me comes form the soundtracks of RPGs. Yasanori Mitsuda, Nubuo Uematsu make some great orchestral music.
    But you have to admit the tracks on Final Fantasy are actually quite impressive.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    But you have to admit the tracks on Final Fantasy are actually quite impressive.
    Everything from Final Fantasy VI (or III in the US) has had some great music. Chrono Trigger/Cross is also great.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    never diagnosed with it, but then again i was never tested for it or have brought it up to my doctor...

    ...i pretty much have always had the same symptoms that you are describing.
    Good deal...muchas gracias!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    rodja, classical music has helped me a little too...
    Might give that a shot. I normally just turn on my fan and that helps some.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Everything from Final Fantasy VI (or III in the US) has had some great music. Chrono Trigger/Cross is also great.
    I like the map music they have in their games

    Chrono Trigger was very tight. IMO one of the most well done games squaresoft ever made.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    rodja, classical music has helped me a little too...
    Hey, did you just see your general physician for your Adderall prescription or did you have to see a specialist?

  8. I need some of this stuff. bad. My mind is EVERYWHERE. its truly amazing that im in school at all and doing well.

  9. kwyck, i saw the specialist that lived 2 floors above me...

    but you can see your general physician for it.

  10. Awesome...I may do that. I don't have insurance, so I may have to find one of the few online pharmacies that'll sell the stuff to me w/ a script (if I get it of course) b/c it can get pretty damn expensive I'm sure.

  11. I second the use of piracetam, though it should be capped as it is nasty. That and some clear edge with tyrosine and a stim if you need it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I second the use of piracetam, though it should be capped as it is nasty. That and some clear edge with tyrosine and a stim if you need it.
    You just gotta mix it with cranberry juice, and it's almost 'good'. But then again, I have quite a tolerance for things that taste bad.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    No, haven't tried it. What did give me INSANE focus was ALRI's Venom. It was great...too bad the stuff gives me anxiety because it burns fat like a crazy and gives me awesome focus.

    I'm planning on trying some of the nootropic stacks people use on here, so I'll try yours, but for the most part I find a lot of crap on the boards to be hype.
    FIRSTS OFF I AM WORKING 40 HOURS A WEEK AND TAKING A FULL LOAD OF NIGHT CLASSES...ANATOMY, MOLECULAR BIOTECHNOLOGY AND MATH(12 UNITS)... I AM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING...ALRI'S VENOM HAS BEEN BASICALLY A LIFE SAVER,IM MORE FOCUSED THE EVER.. I HAVE ALSO CONTINPLATED TALKING TO MY DR ABOUT GETTING SOME ADERAL... BUT HAVNT MADE MY MIND UP... ITS EXTREMELY HARD TO FOCUS AT WORK AND SCHOOL AND ITS STARTING TO GET WORSE...IS IT TRUE THAT HAVING THAT SCRIP ON YOUR MEDICAL RECORD CAN DISQUALIFY YOU FOR CERTAIN THINGS? INSURANCE, JOBS, ECT.?

  14. BD, there is no way that can be true. Maybe for certain positions where you would be risk your/others health but not any normal position. Thats discrimination, flat out.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    BD, there is no way that can be true. Maybe for certain positions where you would be risk your/others health but not any normal position. Thats discrimination, flat out.
    ^^ What he said.

    BD: Yeah, it was amazing to me the kind of focus I got out of Venom. The stuff is something else. Too bad I get anxiety from it (and possibly palpitations, but I can't tell if its real or just the anxiety!).

    Pumping Iron: BTW, what dose were you taking? I've seen the dosages all over the place, so I'm curious. My friend is gonna throw me a 5mg tab to try out tomorrow before I go spend $70 on a consultation and an additional $70 on meds.

  16. if you have symptoms of ADD, something like adderall can certainly be very helpful

    i have used adderall before and am currently on ritalin, i actually prefer the ritalin quite a bit

    clear edge is also a great product, and is currently ridiculously cheap

    it's very possible they will try to put you on strattera first, which i had terrible side effects with

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I like the map music they have in their games

    Chrono Trigger was very tight. IMO one of the most well done games squaresoft ever made.
    OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG GGG!!! gay is not even the word for that............
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  18. TripDog, where you been? I need your input here bro, I know you gotta be on some kind of drugs

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    TripDog, where you been? I need your input here bro, I know you gotta be on some kind of drugs
    not lately .......i use gaba,and phenibut alot....im rather add myself...i cant focus for sh*t when i have to...like if i have to sit and read something that i dont really give a sh*t about..my mind wanders far away...that is why im not an accountant......and i suck at math...haha
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  20. kwyck, are you taking the MCAT in January?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    kwyck, are you taking the MCAT in January?
    Should have taken it sooner, but maybe Jan. No later than June though. With the new computer based MCAT and the 30 day turnaround I can take the MCAT in June and still be a relatively early applicant.

    I'll never get my ass to study for it with on top of my busy schedule the way I am now

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    not lately .......i use gaba,and phenibut alot....im rather add myself...i cant focus for sh*t when i have to...like if i have to sit and read something that i dont really give a sh*t about..my mind wanders far away...that is why im not an accountant......and i suck at math...haha
    Yeah man, tell me about it. Like I said, I usually make it about 3/4 through a paragraph before I'm already doing something else and don't even know it. And, probably about 15% into that paragraph I started skipping words and jumping sentences.

    Stuff like math though, i was able to concentrate on that. When I have to solve a problem, or figure out something challenging I can get into it. When it comes down to reading "how" to do it, then I've got a problem.

  23. Trip, math is my thing...haha...

    Kwyck, I usually took 5-10mgs a day, usually mid-day for 3-5 day shots, depending on how in depth I needed to study/write...

  24. no i dont play warcraft.........it'd diablo 2 thank-you....and it fukcin rocks..............i dont whack off to the sound track though...... ...your like oh yea level 39 *wack,wack,wack,wack*......... ...ohhh i love this track *wack,wack,wack*.............. ... hahaha just playin homeboy
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. m5aa-when to take it?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 07:32 AM
  2. S1+ and what you need to take it
    By Fleetcare in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 11:11 PM
  3. Esterified OHT... anybody have it?
    By Jcc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:09 AM
  4. m1t problem should I stop taking it
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 10:31 AM
  5. 4ad trans...when do i take it?
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-03-2003, 04:55 PM
Log in
Log in