Adderall...anybody take it? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Adderall...anybody take it?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member

if you have symptoms of ADD, something like adderall can certainly be very helpful

i have used adderall before and am currently on ritalin, i actually prefer the ritalin quite a bit

clear edge is also a great product, and is currently ridiculously cheap

it's very possible they will try to put you on strattera first, which i had terrible side effects with

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I like the map music they have in their games

Chrono Trigger was very tight. IMO one of the most well done games squaresoft ever made.
    OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG GGG!!! gay is not even the word for that............
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

TripDog, where you been? I need your input here bro, I know you gotta be on some kind of drugs
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    TripDog, where you been? I need your input here bro, I know you gotta be on some kind of drugs
    not lately .......i use gaba,and phenibut alot....im rather add myself...i cant focus for sh*t when i have to...like if i have to sit and read something that i dont really give a sh*t about..my mind wanders far away...that is why im not an accountant......and i suck at math...haha
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Senior Member

kwyck, are you taking the MCAT in January?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    kwyck, are you taking the MCAT in January?
    Should have taken it sooner, but maybe Jan. No later than June though. With the new computer based MCAT and the 30 day turnaround I can take the MCAT in June and still be a relatively early applicant.

I'll never get my ass to study for it with on top of my busy schedule the way I am now
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    not lately .......i use gaba,and phenibut alot....im rather add myself...i cant focus for sh*t when i have to...like if i have to sit and read something that i dont really give a sh*t about..my mind wanders far away...that is why im not an accountant......and i suck at math...haha
    Yeah man, tell me about it. Like I said, I usually make it about 3/4 through a paragraph before I'm already doing something else and don't even know it. And, probably about 15% into that paragraph I started skipping words and jumping sentences.

Stuff like math though, i was able to concentrate on that. When I have to solve a problem, or figure out something challenging I can get into it. When it comes down to reading "how" to do it, then I've got a problem.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Trip, math is my thing...haha...

Kwyck, I usually took 5-10mgs a day, usually mid-day for 3-5 day shots, depending on how in depth I needed to study/write...
  9. Recovering AXoholic

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG GGG!!! gay is not even the word for that............
    aren't you one who plays games like warcraft?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  10. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

no i dont play warcraft.........it'd diablo 2 thank-you....and it fukcin rocks..............i dont whack off to the sound track though...... ...your like oh yea level 39 *wack,wack,wack,wack*......... ...ohhh i love this track *wack,wack,wack*.............. ... hahaha just playin homeboy
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

I'd try changing your study environment first. If you study at home, stop. Go to a library or the student union or some place where there are many people studying (but none that you know hopefully). I find that if everyone else around me is studying, then there is a peer pressure sort of feeling to do it as well. It also provides a moderate level of distraction which is ideal (too little is bad and obviously too much is bad). If it can be avoided, stay the hell away from a computer with the internet. This is what has helped me in my 4 years of undergrad and 6 years of grad school.
  12. Recovering AXoholic

no i dont play warcraft.........it'd diablo 2 thank-you....and it fukcin rocks..............i dont whack off to the sound track though...... ...your like oh yea level 39 *wack,wack,wack,wack*......... ...ohhh i love this track *wack,wack,wack*.............. ... hahaha just playin homeboy
    no man, I can only get off with the Legend of Zelda Theme playing. It tends to turn the ladies off when they're over (goats don't seem to mind it though), but that's the only way I roll.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Yeah man, tell me about it. Like I said, I usually make it about 3/4 through a paragraph before I'm already doing something else and don't even know it. And, probably about 15% into that paragraph I started skipping words and jumping sentences.

Stuff like math though, i was able to concentrate on that. When I have to solve a problem, or figure out something challenging I can get into it. When it comes down to reading "how" to do it, then I've got a problem.
    THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL... I CATCH MY SELF WONDERING.. I WORK IN A TECHNIQUAL SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOR A BIG AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE COMPANY AND I HAVE LATELY BEEN HAVING A HARD TIME PAYING ATTENTION TO CUSTOMERS... I NEVER USE TO BE LIKE THIS...WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL I WAS SMOKING HIPPIE LETTUCE LIKE A CHIMMNY...AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH SCHOOL...3.0 ALL 4 YEARS...IQUITE OVER A YEAR AGO AND HAVE A HARDER TIME PAYING ATTENTION NOW THEN EVER... NOT SURE IF THATS RELATED BUT IF ANYONE HAS HEARD OF A CORALATION BETWEEN WEED AND ADD... LET ME KNOW...
  14. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

no man, I can only get off with the Legend of Zelda Theme playing. It tends to turn the ladies off when they're over (goats don't seem to mind it though), but that's the only way I roll.
    there's something about that zelda theme that gets me going to....hahaha
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

there's something about that zelda theme that gets me going to....hahaha
    Here's a funny story:

I have a mix of songs on my iTunes that are lighter songs/acoustic/orchestral. Well, my GF at the time came over and I played the mix. This is where it gets interesting, so we start doing the no pants dance when the orchestral version of the theme to The Legend of Zelda starts to play. Without a doubt, the funniest moment while I have had sex ever. Naturally, I told all of my friends and they, being fellow dorks, thought it was awesome. I asked her if she noticed what was playing and she said yes, but was trying to ignore it. However, just for knowing the theme, I contend she is a dork as well.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Here's a funny story:

I have a mix of songs on my iTunes that are lighter songs/acoustic/orchestral. Well, my GF at the time came over and I played the mix. This is where it gets interesting, so we start doing the no pants dance when the orchestral version of the theme to The Legend of Zelda starts to play. Without a doubt, the funniest moment while I have had sex ever. Naturally, I told all of my friends and they, being fellow dorks, thought it was awesome. I asked her if she noticed what was playing and she said yes, but was trying to ignore it. However, just for knowing the theme, I contend she is a dork as well.
    ...dude thats a riot!!....i'll bet you felt like link saving the tri force at that moment...hahahahaha

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rodja again.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

...dude thats a riot!!....i'll bet you felt like link saving the tri force at that moment...hahahahaha

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rodja again.
    It is definitely one of my more memorable moments in life.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Recovering AXoholic

I need to get back to whoring, or some newbs need to start putting up some good posts. I can't rep you for that amazingly awesome story.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  19. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I need to get back to whoring, or some newbs need to start putting up some good posts. I can't rep you for that amazingly awesome story.
    his new name is Link....rodja is a name of the past....haha
  20. Recovering AXoholic

From now on, my c*ck and balls will be referred to as "the triforce".
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

From now on, my c*ck and balls will be referred to as "the triforce".
    I prefer the Octagon for my c*ck and my testes are are James Westphal and Dr Kenneth Noisewater.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I prefer the Octagon for my c*ck and my testes are are James Westphal and Dr Kenneth Noisewater.
    So should we call you "Link" or "Brian Fantana"?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

So should we call you "Link" or "Brian Fantana"?
    Link by day and Brian Fantana by night.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

link(by day)...what do we have to do to get you to change your avitar pic...?????????/ that sh*t creeps me out bro......
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

link(by day)...what do we have to do to get you to change your avitar pic...?????????/ that sh*t creeps me out bro......
    After Wand beats the hell out of Chuck, Rampage/Hendo and gains the UFC LHW title. Or whenever I get a decent pic of myself that fits in the avi restrictions.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. Recovering AXoholic

I found a pic of you that meets avi restrictions on google.

Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  27. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

do link ....do link ...do link...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Trip, math is my thing...haha...

Kwyck, I usually took 5-10mgs a day, usually mid-day for 3-5 day shots, depending on how in depth I needed to study/write...
    Good deal. I got 15mg (3x5mg) today to try out. I'll give it a shot when I do homework this weekend.

Thx for the input.

Any advice on what to say to the General Physician other than describing my symptoms?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    I'd try changing your study environment first. If you study at home, stop. Go to a library or the student union or some place where there are many people studying (but none that you know hopefully). I find that if everyone else around me is studying, then there is a peer pressure sort of feeling to do it as well. It also provides a moderate level of distraction which is ideal (too little is bad and obviously too much is bad). If it can be avoided, stay the hell away from a computer with the internet. This is what has helped me in my 4 years of undergrad and 6 years of grad school.
    You cannot escape a computer in my house or at my campus I've got like 8 comps all over my house and the uni is loaded with comps of course.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

my friend Tara and i used to get ripped up on addies. her brother got them for his ADD but he didnt like them so she took them for us. very good time. has a very coke+extasy feeling plus you can drink like a fish all night.

oh to be 19 again..........
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Good to know
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

If you describe the symptoms that you did here and tell him that you have tried different methods of getting rid of distractions, I think he'll have no problem giving oyu a low dose script.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

aspire36+adderall=okay?
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Yoga & breath control has worked far better for me than any of the stims prescribed for ADD.

I was "diagnosed" about 15 years ago; I've been prescribed ritalin, dexedrine, adderall (amphetamine salts), modafinil & I think one or 2 others. I hate 'em all - the unpleasant physical & peripheral sensations accompanying the "treatment" are as bad as (or worse than) the focus issues.

Over the years I've evolved a stack of my own that works pretty darn well, at least for me: alpha-GPC (choline), n-acetyl tyrosine, seligeline, aniracetam, hydergine, sulbutiamine. occasionally a *little* ephedrine (like 1/4 the usual dose).

Much more important was learning to focus on my breathing when I find my attention beginning to wander, bring myself "back into" my body, and 'flush out' the distracting elements, which is sometimes greatly enhanced by a few minutes of yoga.

May sound airy-fairy, but it works. So much of how we operate is strictly habit, and breaking those habits really means using ourselves differently, whether that's mental, physical, emotional, whatever. Shouldn't be hard for a personal-transformation type like you to see that bodybuilding is also just learning to use one's self differently, and the "mental game" is a very powerful ally either way.

So yeah ADD = uncontrolled focus; achieving and asserting intentional focus is the name of that game & the drugs just help that happen (when they help at all).

my 2...
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Alright, alright, none of this fruity wanker stuff ppl. Lets keep it to the hardcore drugs here. J/K Bodywizard, just messing with you.

I think I have one problem w/ your method though, I'd have to concentrate on what I'm doing.
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

i personally had the same prob BD has... used to smoke like a chimney and could focus and calm down for everything, now that im off its tough as hell staying focused, i install alarms fo r aliving and im constantly going all random for my installs not completeing one task before i start another then coming back to finish and then go do something else again... the only thing thats come close to slowing me down enough again to focus and work in a orderly manner was neurobalance... Gaba has all the right effects on me allowing me to focus with out making me loopy or red eyed or piss bad on a Drug screen...
  37. New Member

Adderall is great espically around finals, when you have to study for 4-5 classes and read for 20 hours a day.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  114 lbs.

god i totally need it. It takes me tripple the amount of time to get things done and actually understand what I am looking at. I guess i did ok without it.. i am almost done with my PHD but i have to take breaks about evry 10 min or i just think about stupid stuff. My dr wont give it to me :-(
  39. New Member

how tough is it to get a precript from the dr for adderall/
    and how many visits did it take to get the prescription?
  40. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by gotDOMS View Post
    how tough is it to get a precript from the dr for adderall/
    and how many visits did it take to get the prescription?
    i got a script for adderall the first time i went to see the doc. i guess it really just depends on the doc though. i told my doc i think i have ADD because i cant focus and he asked me some questions then wrote the script.

some questions i was asked are similar to the ones in this wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attenti...ivity_disorder
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. m5aa-when to take it?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 06:32 AM
  2. S1+ and what you need to take it
    By Fleetcare in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 10:11 PM
  3. Esterified OHT... anybody have it?
    By Jcc in forum Anabolics