Blenders

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
The same old one we have had for 5 yrs. Wal-Mart special. Not even 20 bucks. Still works good enough for me, but my wife wants the big nice glass osher one. I want the one on the "will it blend commercials". I wish I could remember the name.....:think:

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Will it blend? Hell yeah it will!!! Shakes probably would be at their best with those.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on what I'm doing, but I just recently got a food processor...I also use a cheap Wal Mart blender and have a coffee bean grinder that I use for various things (oats and flax seeds mainly).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
funny i just went to kmart and bought one today. Oster 450watt 12 speed blender. nice shiny silver and black look on sale for 35 bucks. I used it to make a postworkout shake, worked very good and easy to clean. I think Oster is a good brand cuz that is pretty much all they make (blenders). I think ill have this one for a while. That magic bullet looks awesome and ive heard good things but it was 80 bucks i think.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
funny i just went to kmart and bought one today. Oster 450watt 12 speed blender. nice shiny silver and black look on sale for 35 bucks. I used it to make a postworkout shake, worked very good and easy to clean. I think Oster is a good brand cuz that is pretty much all they make (blenders). I think ill have this one for a while. That magic bullet looks awesome and ive heard good things but it was 80 bucks i think.
but is it gas powered and has a throttle??? i think not!

jrm

jrm

Awards
Yeah, I'm looking for one for my shakes. A friend of mine bought her boyfriend one of the one's they use at Smoothie King for like $500 (VitaMix I think). Last I heard he never even used it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you looking for? price range etc...

that blendtec the one babyhulk posted looks really good if you want a real high end one.

jrm

jrm

Awards
what are you looking for? price range etc...

that blendtec the one babyhulk posted looks really good if you want a real high end one.
I can't justify spending more than $100, but that's the extreme max. Just looking for one for daily use that's easy to clean and won't crap out on me. I'm a student so less is more, cost wise; but I am willing to pay a little for quality.

jrm

jrm

Awards
I'm familiar with them, but thought they were just an infomercial gimmick. Are they decent?

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I myself haven't used one, but my brother who attends LA Tech says he enjoys his. I'm sure it's worth a try.

cassiusclay

Awards
i have a magic bullet and would not get anything else. i dont even care if theres something better out there. this baby gets the job done just right and was worth every penny.

if i were you thats what id get. it does the job and is really easy to clean as long as youve gotta rag or something.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i
if i were you thats what id get. it does the job and is really easy to clean as long as youve gotta rag or something.
I just squeeze a little dishwashing soap into the cup after I'm done with warm water, and blend it for a few seconds. I then rinse it out, blend once more, and let it dry. No rag needed, and its clean in ~5-10 seconds

cassiusclay

Awards
see dude? magic bullet wins by majority.

go shop around but this is an awesome blender with an awesome price. not $500 for some gas powered sh!t. why would you want that? its gotta be loud as fvck and blenders are loud enough on their own...oh well... to each his own

cassiusclay

Awards
I just squeeze a little dishwashing soap into the cup after I'm done with warm water, and blend it for a few seconds. I then rinse it out, blend once more, and let it dry. No rag needed, and its clean in ~5-10 seconds
dude thats genius. i always get sh!t stuck on the sides i never though of that. youre getten some rep for that i cant believe ive been doing it the hard way all this time.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dude thats genius. i always get sh!t stuck on the sides i never though of that. youre getten some rep for that i cant believe ive been doing it the hard way all this time.
LOL from laziness comes ingenuity!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
see dude? magic bullet wins by majority.

go shop around but this is an awesome blender with an awesome price. not $500 for some gas powered sh!t. why would you want that? its gotta be loud as fvck and blenders are loud enough on their own...oh well... to each his own
we keep our gas powered one next to the kegerator. its just for parties and stuff.
ill admit.. i have a magic bullet too

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we keep our gas powered one next to the kegerator. its just for parties and stuff.
ill admit.. i have a magic bullet too
but your magic bullet is the vibrating kind...:blink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jay888999 Nutrition / Health 0
hamper19 General Chat 8