Superbad

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Anyone get a chance to see it yet? If your debating whether or not to see it do it, that was the funniest movie I have seen in a very long time. Easily suerpassed Wedding Crashers, Old School, 40 Year Old Virgin, and the like.

The script was flawless and the kids were priceless, funniest movie of the summer and as enjoyable as any other. GO SEE IT NOW.

Also think twice if anyone wants to bring kids to it because it really uses the R rating to the fullest extent.

Cursing in a movie has never made me laugh so hard.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better then the wedding crashers.... that's some stroooong words.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
It's much better than Wedding Crashers in my opinion

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 for.... I may have to check it out. Seems like it's this generations Porky's or Dazed and Confused anyways.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
A tall order yes but it did surpass Wedding Crashers. I rarely literally laugh out loud at movie theates and did so on double digit counts with Superbad. Also the previews are worth it aswell. American Gangster with Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe looks very good, and the Dark Knight Teaser trailor thats online is previewed if you havent already seen it.

It is this generations Dazed and Confused with added random humor just to make you laugh some more. Jonah Hills character Seth and his rants and conversations are absolutley priceless.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
This Flick Is Amazing... Laughed The Entire Time...definitly The Best Movie Of The Summer...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
anabolicrhino General Chat 2