Building your own home gym?
- 08-19-2007, 01:22 PM
- 08-19-2007, 02:35 PM
I spent the money on the new 1090 dumbbells from Bowflex, they were like $900 with the stand but I love them. So awesome to be able to dial my wieghts in and go from 10 to 90 lbs with one rack and one set. Not a whole wall of weights cluttering up everything. The rest of my gear I bought off craigslist as I found it.
- 08-19-2007, 02:45 PM
08-19-2007, 10:43 PM
- Join Date
- May 2005
- Fedor over Lindland in under 4 minutes
- Rep Power
I use olympic dumbells. They are a bit uncomfortable, but they're dirt cheap and you could go over 200# if you desired. Not that I do.
08-20-2007, 04:51 AM
I own an older set of 5-65lb iron dumbells. They get the job done. As soon as the price drops (significantly) on the Bowflex ones, that will definitely be a purchase for me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By AE14 in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 03-08-2010, 04:50 AM
- By MuscleGuyinNY in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2008, 04:03 PM
- By juststarting in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-30-2004, 04:56 PM
- By DieTrying in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2003, 02:59 PM