My romp with topless Britney

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
I use to want to scissor her.. now i just want to burn her because its the only way to let the STD's die

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so she is being kinda slutty and having a good time. but she still made enough money to be able to go do that. if she was a guy no one would be talking $hit. it would just be a guy doing guy stuff.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
ok so she is being kinda slutty and having a good time. but she still made enough money to be able to go do that. if she was a guy no one would be talking $hit. it would just be a guy doing guy stuff.
If she didnt have two young kids who werent in the middle of a custody battle it would matter as much either. When the media reports that you actually changed a diaper, odd are your arent the worlds best mom.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i have nothing against acting slutty.. i think there is a time and place... and i am not going to lie.. i do my part. but there is a very very big line ( not even a small one) where you cannot cross... she has

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have nothing against acting slutty.. i think there is a time and place... and i am not going to lie.. i do my part. but there is a very very big line ( not even a small one) where you cannot cross... she has
how so? i agree she has gone from the whole good girl thing to full blown party girl but its not like she is a drug using , dirty hooker.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If she didnt have two young kids who werent in the middle of a custody battle it would matter as much either. When the media reports that you actually changed a diaper, odd are your arent the worlds best mom.
yes i agree with you too. she isn`t the best mom. but at least she makes sure her kids are being cared for when she goes out. im sure other women do the same thing but its her mom and dad watching the kids not a paid nanny.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I would want the money these celebs make but all that lime light with the media focus would drive me freaking batty.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Britney is ugly as **** now. She looks like a trailer trash hooker and she is a horrible parent. I wouldnt touch that **** with a 10 foot pole

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Britney keeps getting hotter by the day! She's really growing into that sexy ass body of hers! Too bad i'm gay, or maybe i'd hit that!

well bud...glad you're openly honest :thumbsup:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
well bud...glad you're openly honest :thumbsup:
HaHa To each their own but i prefer my women to be classy. Besides you have to be realistic. Shes growing but not into a sexy body by no means. Shes all flab and her tits sag to the floor

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HaHa To each their own but i prefer my women to be classy. Besides you have to be realistic. Shes growing but not into a sexy body by no means. Shes all flab and her tits sag to the floor
so you`re saying you`d kick her out of bed?
even if she said you could put it anywhere?:blink:

and dont you lie to me young man.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id let her stay for a few rides..........

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
$hit..... she could stay all week. buy me a new car and some new clothes. im sure my wife would undersatnd.:ntome:
totally.........milk that b*tch for the works baby!!! thats how jacked boys roll...............

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established

and dont you lie to me young man.
LoL Hell i wouldnt let her get in my bed in the first place. I could get way better looking ass that wouldnt make my **** fall off. I could give a **** less about fame and the money. I would like to keep my **** intact.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
poor guy...completely missed it