Madden 08

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get a copy/ any fans of Madden on here that plan on getting it. I just picked mine up and need to brush up on the new features but if anyone is interested some xbox live madden would be intense.

First game on the list of Bioshock, Halo 3, Assassins Creed, Army of Two, and GTA 4 that I will be getting in the upcomming months to kill some time during recoup (If it doesnt bloody bankrupt me first, 60 bucks a game is a damn killer.) Anyone else intrigued by these or any others?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I still need a 360, but will pick up Madden, but before I do, I need Forza 2 and Halo 3.

GO Broncos!

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get a copy/ any fans of Madden on here that plan on getting it. I just picked mine up and need to brush up on the new features but if anyone is interested some xbox live madden would be intense.

First game on the list of Bioshock, Halo 3, Assassins Creed, Army of Two, and GTA 4 that I will be getting in the upcomming months to kill some time during recoup (If it doesnt bloody bankrupt me first, 60 bucks a game is a damn killer.) Anyone else intrigued by these or any others?
Buying Madden is like selling your soul to satan IMO. Good thing I have always had a "special" system since the dreamcast days. I dont pay for most games, and I dont feel the least bit guilty about it. Esp. with Madden. I will never forgive them for ruining 2K football.

All of those games you mentioned will rock. The Bioshock demo is very impressive. I am also looking forward to Mass Effect, Unreal Tournament 3, Too Human, Fallout 3 and Call of Duty 4. Call of Duty isnt a WW2 game again thank god.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea XJS, if your planning on 360 in the future your in primetime with the price drops that are taking/took place. You can make some nice deals. Also those are quality picks for when you do get it. And of course GO BRONCOS

Yea I wasnt impressed with Maddens decision to coner the pro football market. I have never played 2k football sports but have liked there other installations. Yea Im pumped for bioshock (and that demo was awsome.) Alot of quality games in the very near future

And after my first attempt at Madden all Im going to say is damn... By far the most complicated Madden insallation, alot of new additions that is going to take some time to master. Some things are confusing atm but Im hoping I can get them down.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have only played one game of Madden 08 and I was fairly impressed so far. For the last few years they have been able to put out the same game year after year since they are really the only football game out there. I could not possibly hate EA more, but I like Madden 08 so far.