Kim Kardashian Is "super Booty" !!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
she's like half my type, half not...either way, she looks damn good.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
:head:

I heard she's like 4'11'', though. That's pretty small.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
hope that booty doesn't have cellulite on it :/
She actually readily admits to having lots of cellulite. I don't know if she's being modest or what have you, but on the Chelsea Handler show she says she's embarrased about her cellulite. She's pretty hot, and came across well in the interview IMO.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it actually looks like she has cellulite in that pic.

i knew females on this site, at least one would think that pic was gross....haha

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
cellulite, schmelulite - she's got a big fat ass that's out-of-proportion to the rest of her, and a face I wouldn't want to look at - no thanks!

*almost* as attractive as bad synthol injections....(*ducks*)

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i am not kidding... that picture looked really bad!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I have really high standards...and I don't see how anyone can say she doesn't look good.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
yes.. so.. i may have some issues falling thru on some public toilets.. but.. gross is still gross! lol

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
cellulite, schmelulite - she's got a big fat ass that's out-of-proportion to the rest of her, and a face I wouldn't want to look at - no thanks!

*throws a tomahto at your head moments too late*

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I find pleasure in a wide range of booty sizes, but her booty looks like it has a dent in it!

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established

You're crazy. I actually think she might have the perfect face. And like Alex implied she doesn't seem annoying like the general famous-for-no-reason crowd.

I go for the overall shape with the ass and she's got a damn good one. A little cellulite doesn't bother me as long as the overall shape is there. It can be sort of a cute imperfection type of thing to me. I think the athletic, tone girls are attractive to look at but they just wouldn't do it for me in the bedroom if they didn't have an ass. Once you learn the secret of the big booty, there's no going back....

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

Nothing is out of proportion really, she's voluptuos all over. Please name some people you find attractive.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting impatiently to hear who this guy thinks is good looking. No disrespect Bodywiz.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think she looks good. The first pic was just taken at a weird angle.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Who do *I* find attractive???? OY!

You asked, so if you never heard of 'em - oh well!

Diana Rigg (1968)
Yvette Mimieux (1968)
Ann-Margaret (1968)
Salma Hayek (mostly)
Keira Knightly (in an odd way)
Uma Thurman
Taija Rae
"Jo Lupo" on 'Eureka'
"Allison" on 'Eureka'
"Zoe" on 'Eureka'
Jessica Alba
Alysson Hanigan
Evangeline Lilly ("Kate" on 'Lost')
Pia Zadora (1980)
Hayden what's her name (the cheerleader on 'Heroes')
Ann & Nancy Wilson (1975)
"Dr. Cameron" on 'House, MD'
Jewel Staite ("Kaylee" on 'Firefly')

- hundreds more, but I just can't think of 'em
...and about 1/3 of the women I see every day.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Tan skin long dark hair (latinas!) is what i go for. I married now but i wouldnt date anything else. Im with PumpingIron. I dont see how anyone could find her unattractive. When hear the name Ursula i think of a huge biker dyke but that chick smokin :jaw:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Who do *I* find attractive???? OY!

You asked, so if you never heard of 'em - oh well!

Diana Rigg (1968)
Yvette Mimieux (1968)
Ann-Margaret (1968)
Salma Hayek (mostly)
Keira Knightly (in an odd way)
Uma Thurman
Taija Rae
"Jo Lupo" on 'Eureka'
"Allison" on 'Eureka'
"Zoe" on 'Eureka'
Jessica Alba
Alysson Hanigan
Evangeline Lilly ("Kate" on 'Lost')
Pia Zadora (1980)
Hayden what's her name (the cheerleader on 'Heroes')
Ann & Nancy Wilson (1975)
"Dr. Cameron" on 'House, MD'
Jewel Staite ("Kaylee" on 'Firefly')

- hundreds more, but I just can't think of 'em
...and about 1/3 of the women I see every day.
Interesting list. What shocks me the most is that you think Uma Thurman is hot and Kim Kardashian is not. Alysson Hanigan? Everybody's got different taste, sometimes it's amazing just how different.

MiniMama

Awards
Apparently this board is a little behind on celebrity-gossip, but it's old news that Kim's butt was formed with hydrogel mixed w/her own body fat. That's a very popular procedure along w/butt implants. These procedures are widely performed in Brazil & Mexico. They're called the "Brazilian Butt". It's only $3000 to get done in Tijuana. They lipo your own body fat from stomach, inner-thighs, flanks, etc. and inject into each butt. Most fat is retained well in the butt & hip areas, if injected properly. Everyone's getting this done now, not just celebs. Sorry to burst her big-bubble.....

She's also had worked done to her face.....just google her old photos & compare to the recent. It's on every board in the across. I think she looks good eventhough she's not a natural beauty. It's always a dead give-away when someone has had the butt enhanced, they are always flashing it.

Last edited:
xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
You think?

I didn't even know who she was until now...

Apparently this board is a little behind on celebrity-gossip, but it's old news that Kim's butt was formed with hydrogel mixed w/her own body fat. That's a very popular procedure along w/butt implants. These procedures are widely performed in Brazil & Mexico. They're called the "Brazilian Butt". It's only $3000 to get done in Tijuana. They lipo your own body fat from stomach, inner-thighs, flanks, etc. and inject into each butt. Most fat is retained well in the butt & hip areas, if injected properly. Everyone's getting this done now, not just celebs. Sorry to burst her big-bubble.....

She's also had worked done to her face.....just google her old photos & compare to the recent. It's on every board in the across. I think she looks good eventhough she's not a natural beauty. It's always a dead give-away when someone has had the butt enhanced, they are always flashing it.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i think she looks great. i happen to like large butts as long as the butts are not on obese people that people say are "voluptuous"

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just trying something...lol, looks like the url has been blocked from AM!:duel:

Last edited:
Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

I'm afraid I'm going to have to call bullsh*t! I believe she's all natural. If you have proof otherwise, I would love to see it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

i didnt even know that was so popular....

yeah, how exactly do you know that SHE did it?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably the same way we all know when someone has used synthol and steroids...We actually don't but we like to think we do :)

thefantom1

Awards
I first saw her in her sex vid with some rapper... she is nasty... yuck..

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established

I've heard the rumor and anything's possible. I saw a picture of her with her sister and she has a similarly shaped booty as well. In one picture, her upper thighs seemed a little too thin for her butt, but it may have just been the angle. I would guess that she hasn't had work done.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard the rumor and anything's possible. I saw a picture of her with her sister and she has a similarly shaped booty as well. In one picture, her upper thighs seemed a little too thin for her butt, but it may have just been the angle. I would guess that she hasn't had work done.
anything is possible body wise, ive seen some pretty out of proportion bootys in my day. Thin legs and huge ass, or tiny tiny waist up with a hyooooooge booty, even big girls with no ass. Im gonna say that booty is real:clap2: anybody else see the sextape?

MiniMama

Awards
http://www.mediatakeout.com/6833/exclusive_proof_kim_k_got_her_booty_enhanced.html (might have to cut & paste)

That's just one among many many before and afters.

I don't swing that way but Kim's body is banging regardless. No I wasn't there for her procedures, but it's more than obvious to me that it's not natural. She did not have that big butt a few yrs ago, but yes her sister did have a little something back there. Just like most breast implants can be spotted clear across the room, so can a fake _ss to some of us. I'll try to find the b4 & after nose job for anyone curious; it was similiar to her father's nose.

Most people knew of Kim's famous father.....he was the attorney & friend of OJ Simpson's during his murder trial....the one w/the glasses who rolled his eyes in disgust when the verdict was announced. He's now deceased. He was Armanian, or some mid-eastern descent.

Mr. Kardashian was the one who came-up w/the idea for the m-tunes that you hear in the theaters. He also owned a store that he left to his children when he died, of which they are trying to sell. That is Kim's claim to fame......she doesn't have a job of sorts. Kind of like another Paris Hilton; except Kim's got brains. She's pretty much just known for her sex tape & she was married before...that's it. She's shopping a reality tv show. Her mother is married to Bruce Jenner.

MiniMama

Awards
/6833/exclusive_proof_kim_k_got_her_booty_enhanced.html (you'll have to type this in yourselves, it's not showing-up te way that I'm typing it in for some reason). Sorry