EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any fast ideas?

best cheap easy one so far is to pick up a dozen eggs, and use the carton and get a dozen of those 25 cent machine rings, put them in and get 1 real ring into one of em. didn't even want to buy jewlery tho.

12 is supposed to be silk or linen

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
A silk robe and silk lingerie maybe? A linen strait-jacket?? :D

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good calls lifted, my only other ideas would be go to Michael's or some other craft store, buy an unfinished jewelry box, and paint her name or something on it and seal it for personal effect

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Easiest solution, dinner at a nice restaurant either on the anniversary or this weekend and a dozen roses in her favorites color.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
hmm hard call with only 3 days left. Doesn't leave a lot of time for planning. How about you and your wife go to spa together or take a small weekend trip where you have everything planned out. For my 5th anny, I planned a trip with my wife to go to Charleston SC, and already booked Room, Horse Rides, Ghost Tours etc... before we got their. She was really impressed. Just some ideas, but I would go for something you could do together.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Or you could go with the tried and true "DI*K in a Box". My wife absolutely loves it when I give her this:lol:

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
get her a dozen of those laquered and gold plated roses but that won't be cheap

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure yet, i'll get it friday. I'm liking the idea of 12 pairs of silk panties rolled up to look like roses put into an egg container.