Nice girls talking about us!!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
That was painful for me to watch, but the one chick did have a nice rack.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ummm...haha....i want that part of my life back i wasted there..haha..jk....i agree...one did have a nice rack

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Ya muscles may get you laid, but I dont know ANY girl who goes oooh look at his 18" arms Oh I wanna bang

My last gf before she left for school a few days ago, loved my body, called it a perfect body, but HATED when I flexed. She never felt them up or anything either haha. She also hated when I giggled my pecs or lats. Ah where are these girls that want big buff guys

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, trust me. Muscles DO NOT get you ass. You can take the opinion of 3 quasi-attractive actresses, or you can take mine.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too generic of a statement. I know women who dig moderately overweight guys and those who prefer them to look like sticks with zero muscle. So if you find the right kind of woman, those muscles may just get ya laid :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too generic of a statement. I know women who dig moderately overweight guys and those who prefer them to look like sticks with zero muscle. So if you find the right kind of woman, those muscles may just get ya laid :)
We have to understand that women are not as easily arroused by visual as men are.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
I wonder how much they were paid to read those scripts...

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
We have to understand that women are not as easily arroused by visual as men are.
:blink:

hm.... i love large muscular men. I ideally prefer guys as big as WWE guys, but men that size are difficult to find in real life and when I do find them, they have such ugly mugs on them that its not worth it :(

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
:blink:

hm.... i love large muscular men. I ideally prefer guys as big as WWE guys, but men that size are difficult to find in real life and when I do find them, they have such ugly mugs on them that its not worth it :(
Yet you settled for that sherbet and pizza eating lardass. Sorry, I'm rollin on fools tonight.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about that.

I'm not saying that girls don't like a guy who looks good, but from my experience as being the guy who's lost the girl to a guy who wishes he looked more like me numerous times, there's more to it than that.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying that girls don't like a guy who looks good, but from my experience as being the guy who's lost the girl to a guy who wishes he looked more like me numerous times, there's more to it than that.
I agree. Penis size is also a large factor in the equation as well.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
penis size what about vagina size. I aint small ur just to dam loose!:woohoo: :toofunny:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bottom line is that there's way too many different factors and personal preferences to be able to say that one thing (or even aspect about yourself) is all it takes.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i've seen that quite a few times. Alot of times the hotter guys will get surpassed by the uglier mofo because girls can sense if a guy is too much of a nice guy or they are unconfident , both of which are sexy killers. sometimes rarely the case though, the guy looks like too much of a cockbag and that's not good either.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've seen that quite a few times. Alot of times the hotter guys will get surpassed by the uglier mofo because girls can sense if a guy is too much of a nice guy or they are unconfident , both of which are sexy killers. sometimes rarely the case though, the guy looks like too much of a cockbag and that's not good either.
I'm probably more of exception A, too nice/ not so confident. I don't think people think of me as a cockbag.

Back to my point, there's more than appearance. There's attitude, how you interact with others, and just the vibe you give off. I think some people call that "game".

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm probably more of exception A, too nice/ not so confident. I don't think people think of me as a cockbag.

Back to my point, there's more than appearance. There's attitude, how you interact with others, and just the vibe you give off. I think some people call that "game".
i think you`re a cockbag!:head:

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Girls tell me I have that "dont give a **** attitude", they say they love it. But I also find the "why are u an *******" haha

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol. my 135 pound chick dumped me for a guy who weighed... 125 pounds. My new girl who is amazing weighs 115 with a delicious booty loves big strong arms and a mighty rooster.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh and being a **** in the beginning sometimes helps... but you gotta be sweet and nice and caring to the girls ages 22 and up or they'll get sick of it. 18-21 generally likes being treated like **** and ****ing really hard and crying really hard too and then getting over it really fast.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love the guys with nice bodies, but you have to have a good attitude also. I've met many a cocky guy in the gym that was muscled up. We don't want them because they love themselves more then we ever could.

A good balance is best.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell one thing I've noticed.... After working out for the past 4 years (faithfully)... I've noticed I get a lot more attention from the girls when I go out... I go out to the clubs / bars with a couple of my friends every couple weeks and they get very pissed at me because I have no problem pulling in a conversation or dancing with a girl.... I'm glad I'm married because I would probably be :smite:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
lol. my 135 pound chick dumped me for a guy who weighed... 125 pounds. My new girl who is amazing weighs 115 with a delicious booty loves big strong arms and a mighty rooster.
was the guy an emo kid? haha..... skinny guys remind me of this

:food:

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
my younger sister likes those fag guys and there girl tight pants. If I ever saw one with her Id made him, well "it" eat grass

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I like my guys skinny. Unless their pitchin, then I like em Beelze size.

Oh, sorry, wrong thread. :D

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
was the guy an emo kid? haha..... skinny guys remind me of this

:food:
this is why there are more lesbians.
those skinny boys don't know how to lay the f()cking pipe.
oh and yes he was A ****ING EMO KID. looked kinda like that cept skinnier and a deformed face.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
ive always wondered what the appeal was in wearing pants clearly too small for you ? I've always been about liberating my penis, not opressing it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
penis size what about vagina size. I aint small ur just to dam loose!:woohoo: :toofunny:
Thats true. Once a woman has a kid that's the end of the 'chibina.

BTW, that post about that gay dude wanting to see your dong and give you head was probably one of the best/tightest/coolest posts I have see yet on anabolicminds.com I had to use all the self-control I had not to urinate myself. You should be proud of yourself :clap2::head: :bruce3:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

My manager once told me 'Every woman you meet is a slut or whore except your mother.'

Its the best advice I've heard to date.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My manager once told me 'Every woman you meet is a slut or whore except your mother.'

Its the best advice I've heard to date.
I think I've heard that before.

Best advice I've heard to date was something my father told me when I was 15:

"Bullsh*t is what makes the world go round."

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have a g.f. but I understand what you were getting at.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What if you meet someone else's mother?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
if you meet someone else's mother the standard still applies.

'Your mother' implies only your own, not someone else's

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you meet someone else's mother the standard still applies.

'Your mother' implies only your own, not someone else's
So what would happen if I met your mom?

Could I start talking in a Sean Connery Voice and say "Your mother's a WHORE!!!" ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, 'your' implies possessive. (which is used in the statement above.) You're implies 'you are' which is gramatically incorrect....You are mother's a whore....dosen't make sense.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a phonetic basis, how would you tell the difference?

(BTW, fixed my post)