How do you get a green card for the UK?

  1. How do you get a green card for the UK?


    i have always wanted to live in europe. and i would really like to live in the uk. i just want to know what it takes to be able to live there.


  2. bump

  3. Apply to University, marry someone there, or have direct descendants from there.

    3 easiest ways
    •   
       


  4. This site has some good info: http://www.visalondon.com/

  5. Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    This site has some good info: http://www.visalondon.com/
    thanks bro.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    Apply to University, marry someone there, or have direct descendants from there.

    3 easiest ways


    i was thinking about getting my wife to transfer there for work.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i was thinking about getting my wife to transfer there for work.
    that would be awesome if they let me transfer there

  8. That's a good route to follow, too

  9. Kill a communist rebel leader.
    Carve him up real nice.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How do you get diesel???
    By Liftingstud in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 07:59 AM
  2. How do you get abs?
    By someguy1984 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 11:55 PM
  3. how do you get your bowling ball delts?
    By king1033 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 12:02 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Log in
Log in