The Man Who's Arms Exploded....Funny Steroid video...Valentino crap

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People always bash valentino. I think he seems like a good guy and is actually pretty funny.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
He was in good shape before he destroyed hisself....nice guy or not,he destroyed his physique w/ all that synthrol sh1t ..Honestly,SEO's are still used to this day but have been surpassed with many things much better for site enhancement,its just a shame when your get to the point where you are an "icon" in the Body Building Community and then do something like he did with all that goofy looking pus filled crap he called his "guns",Worst thing is he Blames it on steroids,He'll say Blah,Blah,Blah,,...it wasn't sythrol,it was hard work and steroids....OH BS...Sh1t like that gives Gear a Bad Name and is exactly the reason it has become a media circus and a shcedule drug same as a narcotic...Cause of people who run there mouth about BS...I mean we all know your arms don't get like that from pinning some gear in your arms...I don't think so...Let me give you an example,Look at Big Poppa Pump(Rick Steiner)...he has some huge arms for the middle aged guy he is,and most assume its from sythrol use,and of course he's juicing at that age just to maintain his physique...But his arms don't look completely disfigured like Valentino's...I do some crazy things,but I'm never gonna shoot my sh1t full of oil just for some wanna be looking 'GUNS"
I'm sure some people would say hitler was a nice guy too...BUT NOT MANY AGREE WITH HIS ACTIONS...And since I'm on hitler,I don't agree with the whole destroy the world /white power thing,the man was a fvcking genius to say the least...every person on this planet is lucky Hitler did not have access to the Advanced tech we have today,Military wise....Just imagine ...I mean he was already juicing his troops to the max with testosterone...which was already an advancement in its own time...Its scary to think what would happen with a Hitler of today....He'd be cloning his juiced up white power soldiers for sure..Inactive myostatin genes and all....Crazy sh1t...We'd all be some dead ass's for sure if hitler had some nukes....Ouch

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
his articles always make me laugh. he really just doesnt give a shi$ about anything anymore it seems.
when i grow up i want to be just like him.... ok not really, at all.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL comparing hitler to valentino is a stretch. I do find it odd that valentino won't admit to using posing oil. It makes me somewhat believe him that he did do that with gear. Of coarse its not muslce. The only logical thing I can think is that he put such rediculous amounts of gear in his arms(like 3-6mls ed for years) that it caused massive amounts of scarring and trama. Your right he did have a good body in his younger days and I to can't really understand why he ruined it. I guess its diffrent strokes for diffrent strokes.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
his articles always make me laugh. he really just doesnt give a shi$ about anything anymore it seems.
when i grow up i want to be just like him.... ok not really, at all.
the thin g that just pisses me off if the Blaming Steroid use for that BS....I Mean Come The Fvck One Man...Man up and at least don't blame it on excessive gear usage...I can personally speak for excessive gear use beyond moderation,and it will never do that to you...EVER...
I mean why not just have Reebok install a "Pump" in your arms...so you can pump em' up like your shoes in the 80's...LOL:thumbsup:

"I'm Hanz","And I'm Franz"...."And ve're here to Pump Zhou Up!!!!"')

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd agree that big poppa pumps arms are not synthol as you can see them flex and they are too cut to be oil. he does have short muscle belleis that give his arms a strange shape though.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just think it's more of a mental defect of dysmorphia. Most people either go in one extreme to another.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean why not just have Reebok install a "Pump" in your arms...so you can pump em' up like your shoes in the 80's...LOL:thumbsup:

"I'm Hanz","And I'm Franz"...."And ve're here to Pump Zhou Up!!!!"')
LOL it reminds me of the mtv special where some dude got his calves implanted. He claimed he was pefect. The funny thing is dude didn't even look like a weightlifter.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I'd agree that big poppa pumps arms are not synthol as you can see them flex and they are too cut to be oil. he does have short muscle belleis that give his arms a strange shape though.
yeah I personally don't think BPP's arms look that bad,He's a lil stocky guy anyways...I could see where he may pin some SEO's underneath before shows....but He's worked out at our gym a few times when he was in town,and his arms were basically that big...He's your good old boy,Juicing,Lifting,drinking beer kinda guy...If he doesn't know you he's an *******...But I'm the same way,and I'm not even famous ....lol
I love being an ******* as much as possible...Just yesterday I was in line at walmart picking up some milk and sh1t...this little kid was in line in front of me and this other chick,he was with his mom,self checkout lane...the kid had like $28 to pay for and he was using pennies and dollar bills one at a time....after a few minutes I told his mom that this sh1t ain't working and to do somethin'...he was pullin quarters out of his shoes and ****,Maybe its the gear,I was getting fvckin' pissed....I mean I hand my kid a $20 and let her pay for some sh1t sometimes...but not $50 in nickels and pennies,CHRIST!!!...and on top of that his mom was letting him and his brother buy airsoft guns,they we're like 8 yrs old,if even that,they probably went and shot eachothers eyes out after that...hopefully they capped their dumbass mom a few times too,LOL

I'm such an *******,I love it,Its good to be me...:lol:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I just think it's more of a mental defect of dysmorphia. Most people either go in one extreme to another.
Yeah he def had ann odd outlook as to how he saw his own body...He should have just went to the Titty Doctors and said I want some 1900cc DD's and stick them in my Biceps...lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the reebok pump idea. I'm working on a version for my johnson.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Markus Ruhl's deltoids look like they are full of synthol.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I like the reebok pump idea. I'm working on a version for my johnson.
Those actually already exist. Supposedly, Larry Flint had one of the first surgically implanted. The pump is actually in your sack. Gotta love science:box: .

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
LOL it reminds me of the mtv special where some dude got his calves implanted. He claimed he was pefect. The funny thing is dude didn't even look like a weightlifter.
That was hilarious. That guy was just a big goofball. He was like now my life is perfect and then he was stripping at a gay club or something as I recall.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
That was hilarious. That guy was just a big goofball. He was like now my life is perfect and then he was stripping at a gay club or something as I recall.
Saw this addicted to plastic surgery sh1t on cable,dude was called the "Human Ken Doll",he had spent like $750k on stuff,he had bicep implants,pec implants,lifts tucks/lipo everywhere,He had some deal with his 6pack,I don't think they were implated,but he had something done to them,lips done,nose,hair,Dude was the gayest fruit I'd ever seen....He remind the guy in Silence of the Lambs with the Woman Skin suit,dancing to his rockin' 80's sh1t,All bunch of eyeliner and crap...That all being said,he still looked better than Valentino...and thats just sad....

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Saw this addicted to plastic surgery sh1t on cable,dude was called the "Human Ken Doll",he had spent like $750k on stuff,he had bicep implants,pec implants,lifts tucks/lipo everywhere,He had some deal with his 6pack,I don't think they were implated,but he had something done to them,lips done,nose,hair,Dude was the gayest fruit I'd ever seen....He remind the guy in Silence of the Lambs with the Woman Skin suit,dancing to his rockin' 80's sh1t,All bunch of eyeliner and crap...That all being said,he still looked better than Valentino...and thats just sad....
Yep, I've seen it. I hate the plastic surgery crowd, but find it somewhat interesting to watch as a freakshow sort of thing. I would love to pound his face and fake muscles to a bloody pulp and I'm a pretty laid back guy, but there's something about that that pisses me off. I'll take Valentino over that ****er any day. At least Greg's muscles can perform work.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i saw a video of val where he was shooting up his bi's. he droped the needle and he just picked it off the bathroom floor and injected it with the same needle... you get what you deserve