Novadex XT ~pros -and- cons~

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
After taking a pro tesosterone supplement, why is it stressed to take this "NOVADEX-XT"?

Im new to the stuff, supplements etc...

I just wanna no what it does exactly.

:blink:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, we got a supplement section so you might want to post these questions there next time ;)

People recommend Novadex because it helps you restore your natural testosterone production, which enables you to keep more of your gains.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Novedex-XT is an Aromatase Inhibitor that contains ATD.

Is this what you're using after you're done with the Sostonol-250?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer

18y/o senior in high school?

1) make a post in the training section and in the diet section for help with these.
2) Get a quality creatine like Sizeon or Raganok along with whey protein.

If you're not growing right now, you're doing something wrong. Either way, you aren't ready for anything hormonal. Take it from someone who's been there

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards

Yes, this is what they guy at the store told me to to take.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
18y/o senior in high school?

1) make a post in the training section and in the diet section for help with these.
2) Get a quality creatine like Sizeon or Raganok along with whey protein.

If you're not growing right now, you're doing something wrong. Either way, you aren't ready for anything hormonal. Take it from someone who's been there
I agree, however, he is already taking it. He said this in a different thread.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That you really shouldn't have started Sostonol-250 to begin with. As for your Novedex question, I'll let someone else answer who has experience with the compounds in Sostonol.

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
ok, well i finished yesterday. And i went to the store, and bought novedex.

So, now that im done with the sostonal. What do yall recomened me do with my age and stuff. Cause i dont wanna loose what ive gained. I have some creatien and protein.

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
you need to get NOLVADEX--novedex isn't going to do sh*t for you. You need a serm, especially after taking something like sostonol. Man I don't know why these guys at these stores push these fukcing products onto kids that don't know anything about what they're taking. I personally would feel bad about doing that. AHS no offense man, but you need to do some damn homework. You didn't answer my question in the other thread --andover high school?
Yeah, im new to this stuff, i had a freind of mine take the sostonal. He recommended it to me, and then i just went to the store and bought it, the guy was also 25, its a freind of my brothers. The guy that sold it just sold it, he wasnt like hey dude buy this, howeever he did recomend the novadex.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
AHS, I just noticed you're 18. You need to do a little homework about the products you use. Don't just take something because someone recommends it in the future.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, im new to this stuff, i had a freind of mine take the sostonal. He recommended it to me, and then i just went to the store and bought it, the guy was also 25, its a freind of my brothers. The guy that sold it just sold it, he wasnt like hey dude buy this, howeever he did recomend the novadex.
oh a friend took it...so that makes it ok?

i hope you decide to just take novedex xt. it wont do a thing for you. it would serve you right to lose all of your gains and end up with low testosterone for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

you do understand that is a possibility right?

get your hands on some godamn nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate). thats all the help youre getting from me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 39
Billd1982 Supplements 52
Supplements 11
SixandaHalf Supplements 9