Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i love it! but then again, i love everything south park

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That was a great episode except for the whole transsexual sex thing LOL.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Making fun of transsexuals was the best part of that episode. I just got season 9 on dvd i'm going to watch the transexual episode this weekend.

Ms. Garrison's lecture also explains how anabolicrhino's hero got here.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Making fun of transsexuals was the best part of that episode. I just got season 9 on dvd i'm going to watch the transexual episode this weekend.

Ms. Garrison's lecture also explains how anabolicrhino's hero got here.

Thanks for helping spread the message, bro !:cheers:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
O/T: I dated a chick who thought Alex Jones was god, she turned out to be a little coocoo LOL. I think the way Jones presents himself gives him a big following among the wrong crowd.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
O/T: I dated a chick who thought Alex Jones was god, she turned out to be a little coocoo LOL. I think the way Jones presents himself gives him a big following among the wrong crowd.
He has been doing his show for about 15 years. So, he was pre 911. He was a big alternative researcher on the Waco('93) and Oklahoma City('95) events.

He had described a terror event that would occur in
Sept-October 2001 in June of 2001. This gained him a lot of credibility in the alternative news world.

I think his message is important...,"don't trust the government", he was not the first to state this, the concept dates back at least to Thomas Jefferson and the Declaration of Independence.

He has that Texas drawl and Fire and Brimstone style, that can be a turn off. He also tends to dwell on the fearful nature of things. He is historically accurate and can be enlightening to the
uninitiated.

I just like him because Cnorris doesn't!

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He has been doing his show for about 15 years. So, he was pre 911. He was a big alternative researcher on the Waco('93) and Oklahoma City('95) events.

He had described a terror event that would occur in
Sept-October 2001 in June of 2001. This gained him a lot of credibility in the alternative news world.

I think his message is important...,"don't trust the government", he was not the first to state this, the concept dates back at least to Thomas Jefferson and the Declaration of Independence.

He has that Texas drawl and Fire and Brimstone style, that can be a turn off. He also tends to dwell on the fearful nature of things. He is historically accurate and can be enlightening to the
uninitiated.

I just like him because Cnorris doesn't!
In other words he is an experienced propagandist that has been exploiting the paranoid delusional conspiracy theorists among us for 15 years. I think this is the guy that said Feminism was the way the Illuminati would gain power and control society.

I could care less about Alex Jones. I think he is smart making money off the sheep that drink his kool aid. I think his followers are the lowest form of life on this planet though.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
In other words he is an experienced propagandist that has been exploiting the paranoid delusional conspiracy theorists among us for 15 years. I think this is the guy that said Feminism was the way the Illuminati would gain power and control society.
Just an FYI, It was Aaron Russo, producer of Freedom to Fascism as well as 48hours and the Rose, who made the "feminism" statement during an interview with Alex Jones.

Russo, who was told by his friend Nick Rockefeller, that "feminism" was created by the Globalists and implemented through the various Rockefeller foundations.

Russo claims that Rockefeller told him that their goal was to bring women into the workforce.

They knew that they could increase tax revenues and separate children from their parents longer, so that they could be indoctrinated by the school system to the Globalist agenda.

Women were tricked into "bustin' ass" in the "rat race", instead of staying home , baking cookies and teaching their children family values.

Even the earlier womens right to smoke campaign were designed by Propaganda author Edward Bernays