Security Cam "robber Gets Owned"

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
at 2:28 it gets good!

It looks like the clerk has some MMA training or something! In either case, that robber picked the wrong store, for sure.

BigAsTheSky

Awards
Too bad the store owner is probably going to get the crap sued out of him. Had he stayed on top of the guy and kept beating him he could have claimed the guy was still fighting back. Unfortunately he got up and started kicking him in the head. Hard to claim he's still a threat when the tape clearly shows him curled up in a ball on the ground.

So, I wonder what happened to the guy once he got dragged off. I'm having flashes of Pulp Fiction. :run:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good stuff. LOL! The robber looked like he had something in his hand maybe a knife. The robber was so high or drunk he could arleady barley stand. The guy should of waited unti he was out of the view of the camera to place the attack. That way it would just be two store clerks word against some scumbag robber. A few weeks back a guy came in with a gun to rob a store here in pgh with a gun. To his surprise the store clerk drew and fired first. LOL dude is dead and yes I'm happy about it. Can't stand pos that pull guns on people.