I want a new X BOX 360 game. lets hear some ideas.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have 2 games :(

- Madden 07
- Tiger Woods 07

im not real happy with tiger and i`ve play the $hit out of Madden.

when i had a PS2 i like the GTA games, God of war, and the sports games.
i just rented lost planet and i thought it sucked. i think gears of war was better but nothing towrite home about. rainbow 6 games are pretty cool.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have 2 games :(

- Madden 07
- Tiger Woods 07

im not real happy with tiger and i`ve play the $hit out of Madden.

when i had a PS2 i like the GTA games, God of war, and the sports games.
i just rented lost planet and i thought it sucked. i think gears of war was better but nothing towrite home about. rainbow 6 games are pretty cool.
Rainbow six vegas is still my fav.....the online stuff is really great. You can't go wrong with the call of duty series though.....actually i just like games where you can blow lots of sh*t up and get somewhat realistic results.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rainbow six vegas is still my fav.....the online stuff is really great. You can't go wrong with the call of duty series though.....actually i just like games where you can blow lots of sh*t up and get somewhat realistic results.
i was going to get COD 3 tonight but the line was to long.
i`ll try the vegas one too.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If ya want to get alittle gangsta check out saint's row.....pretty sweet game.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what`s it about?
Basically you join a gang and try to take over the entire city....pretty fun game with plenty of ass beatin to go along with it.....online is fun, especially protect the pimp game mode.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Basically you join a gang and try to take over the entire city....pretty fun game with plenty of ass beatin to go along with it.....online is fun, especially protect the pimp game mode.
so its kinda like GTA or more detailed?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so its kinda like GTA or more detailed?
Yeah kinda like gta....i like it better though it has much more depth imo.....i mean you can lean out of your car a shoot people......drive by biatches!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds fun, just walking around fukcin **** up...perfect game for a man on steroids, specifically tren.
Yes this game was made for a tren cycle.......pure violence and mayhem.....

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
Wait until November, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway is coming out. Hell yeah!! It's a World War II paratrooper first person shooter.

Forza 2 is a Gran Turismo like racing game, fun, but difficult and kinda hard to get into for the 'casual' type gamer.

I got owned by the computer at Rainbow Six, so I don't think I can help you much at games. I need to be put in some sort of remedial gaming class. :(

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Vegas is old. COD kinda blows...

Just wait till Halo 3 comes out...till then get 2...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Madden 08 comes out on the 14th of August. Iknow you said you're sick of 07 but this 08 :)

And yeah, vegas is old now, but not if you haven't played it before. ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vegas may have been out for awhile, but it's still the best fps on the 360 right now.....with ghost recon 2 probably a close second. I played the beta for halo 3 online and i will say i was less than impressed, so i hope the end product lives up to its claims.

texxlnghorn

Awards
If you like football, get the new college 08.
I love the game.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Splinter Cell is a first person shooter that i enjoy tremendously!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Las Vegas is great.

NHL 07 was amazing, but you'd be better to wait until Sept and get '08

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bioshock is out in 2 weeks, will be SPECTACULAR

http://www.2kgames.com/cultofrapture/

Also for a bit of doesnt require much thought but is loads of fun, Dead Rising is great. You are trapped in a mall being overrun by zombies, you get to use everything in the mall as weapons.

Bullet Witch didn't sell all that well, but is a pretty interesting game that you can get used cheap.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Splinter Cell is a first person shooter that i enjoy tremendously!
Definatley, there really isn't anything as enjoyable as sneaking up on your enemy and breaking their neck.....did you see the trailer for the new splinter cell.....looks awesome!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definatley, there really isn't anything as enjoyable as sneaking up on your enemy and breaking their neck.....did you see the trailer for the new splinter cell.....looks awesome!
yeah, i can't wait for it! :frustrate

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, crackdown is a lot of fun too, I really enjoyed it. Kind of an oddball first person shooterish game. but as your strength goes up you can get to where you can throw cars :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys talkin bout splinter cell double agent? If so, yes that game is awesome too, forgot about that one. And the new Spl cell is getting redesigned so that it plays more like a FPS. DOuble agent and the older ones were all mostly stealth, but the new one is gonna be a shooting frenzy I heard/read.

And yes, I also think vegas is the best FPS out now too. Co-op mode is bad azz with a friend.

I never really got into any of the halos, and wasn't impressed much with the 3rd ones screenshots, but maybe itll be better in real life.

Another game that I liked was PREY, its more of a sci-fi FPS, but thought it was cool as sheeit.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you guys talkin bout splinter cell double agent? If so, yes that game is awesome too, forgot about that one. And the new Spl cell is getting redesigned so that it plays more like a FPS. DOuble agent and the older ones were all mostly stealth, but the new one is gonna be a shooting frenzy I heard/read.

And yes, I also think vegas is the best FPS out now too. Co-op mode is bad azz with a friend.

I never really got into any of the halos, and wasn't impressed much with the 3rd ones screenshots, but maybe itll be better in real life.

Another game that I liked was PREY, its more of a sci-fi FPS, but thought it was cool as sheeit.
I loved halo 2 when i came out....but with all the cheating online it got old real quick. I played the halo 3 beta online which was available for like 3 weeks and i really wasn't impressed. Yes the graphics were a little better, but i really didn't see anything innovative or noteworthy. I realize this was only the beta, so i have faith the end product will deliver.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
Rainbow Six Vegas still gets hevay rotation from me, its one of my most played games, next to GEARS OF WAR.

if you own a 360 and dont have Gears of War there is something seriously wrong with you, it has co-op through the campaign, heads exploding from head shots, shotguns that blow you apart, and a MACHINE GUN WITH A CHAINSAW ON THE END OF IT.