Wisdom teeth pulled!!!-OUCH?

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
ok, so i was informed today by my dentist that i will be getting my wisdoms removed, he told me that i needed to right down every thing i was taking, meds, supplements, asprin etc.

He said because they dont want my blood to be so thin, and they dont want me to have any reactions of the anestiha they might give me due to my supplements and stuff, so im wondering if anyone else had thier wisdoms pulled, if they stoped thier cycle, or they just kept taking it.

Im taking

Superpump-250.
Sostonal-250.
MuscleJuice 2095 Protein.
GNC Mega Men's Vitamins.

No perscriptions
And advil very seldomly, ussually aleve.

Should i tell him about my supplements?

Or just not worry about it?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
might wanna tell him ur taking a legal Sostonal-250 and that might have some issues with surgery and recovery. esp if your gonna to be knocked out.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, Sostonol-250 is a mixture of Superdrol, Halodrol, and Phera-Plex. Not exactly something I would suggest to an 18 year old.

How long have you been taking it?

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
im a week away from being done taking it.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got all 4 of mine pulled in boot camp. it was kinda good that way cause it took my mind off the pain.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i think you should tell him. it could effect it, but most likely wont at all. play it safe though. best of luck

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just make sure you do all your followup stuff, you don't want to get dry sockets...my girl got those and it was almost the end of the world...
but then you choke slammed her and told her to shut the hell up?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
gixxer- why are all your threads full of anger!!!

i also had all four pulled during training... it definatley didnt help my lack of sleep

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gixxer- why are all your threads full of anger!!!

i also had all four pulled during training... it definatley didnt help my lack of sleep
i got bed rest for one day and light duty for 2. but that didnt mean $hit to my DI`s. they fcuked with the sick ones worse than anyone. i just took that one day to chill and i put myself back on full duty.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i got bed rest for one day and light duty for 2. but that didnt mean $hit to my DI`s. they fcuked with the sick ones worse than anyone. i just took that one day to chill and i put myself back on full duty.
i was in selection so i didnt get anytime off. i actualy had my first jump that next morning.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
that sucks! and im guessing you cant be on pain meds when you jump huh?
no, its funny. cant be on pain meds but they are allowed to give you a mandatory 3 hours of sleep a day and they dont have to be in order.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Wisdom teeth removal is surgery. They very well might fully sedate you depending upon how impacted they are. Get off the roids and clean your system out before you have the surgery.

tattoopierced1

good luck with that man... i had all 4 of mine pulled, put me under totally. and I'm glad I never ever have to go through that hell again.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
yeah.... i got all 4 or mine pulled a month ago. sucked really bad. My face got all huge, ate an all liquid diet for 4 days, lost 8 lbs (which is a lot when you weigh 130). Then again, I have no pain tolerance, my brothers had theirs removed at the same time as me and one brother was eating well in 4 days , one brother ate ok from day one. i started eating "normal food" after a week and a half.