Christine Aguilera Shows A Little Cleavage ?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
love her new video in the sailor outfit!!!

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i love wearing things like that.. but the tape is a *****

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
not a problem at all. when i get home today i will take some. Its an awesome dress.. just as much as i like to dress a bit slutty.. there is a line.. so i have to use a tape or this sticky spray that keeps the top from going past the never never line of fantasy lol

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Christina looks like a dirty skank and I love it :twisted:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
shes hot.

out of all the cookie cutter pop stars that came out, shes the one I thought was going to have the most problems...damn, was i wrong.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i actually think she looks like marylin manson a bit

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
well manson did have boobs for that one album.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
its just the nose... and the face... and the eyes.. and the cheek.. and the neck.. and the ________ fill in the blank

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
what do you know... i would of done her three years ago and i still would. your right no news there

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
is it just me, or do they look unproportional. like bigger than the otherone?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Great body, face is odd, hit or miss for me. She looks like a doll that's been animated somehow, and uses way too much make up. I'd still hit it though.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
hey... wasnt squeaks going to post a picture?
ya, she was! what kind of crap is that!
procrastionation is just like masturbation squeak, sooner or later you will realize your only fuc%ing yourself!

now get to it:pose:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya, she was! what kind of crap is that!
procrastionation is just like masturbation squeak, sooner or later you will realize your only fuc%ing yourself!

now get to it:pose:
dude that was some socrates sh*t there bro!!! nice :thumbsup:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Great body, face is odd, hit or miss for me. She looks like a doll that's been animated somehow, and uses way too much make up. I'd still hit it though.
agreed. she has a fantastic body (usually) and her face has great potential. alot of times she does funny stuff to it, but when its done right she's absolutely gorgeous.

i like her best when she kinda doesnt get to completely choose how she looks (like when ricky martin chose her hair and makeup in the below video)

im not a fan of the old hairstyles she likes right now or alot of her makeup....

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
agreed. she has a fantastic body (usually) and her face has great potential. alot of times she does funny stuff to it, but when its done right she's absolutely gorgeous.

i like her best when she kinda doesnt get to completely choose how she looks (like when ricky martin chose her hair and makeup in the below video)

im not a fan of the old hairstyles she likes right now or alot of her makeup....
Yeah, she looks good in that clip. Definitely looks hot in the Dirty video. When she doesn't have an auto body shop do the make up application she looks best.

I noticed the same thing with Hilton, she actually looks good without the make up so heavy. Otherwise she looks too dolled up, like a badly done wax museum exhibit.

texxlnghorn

Awards
Just watching the get dirty video, you know that girl can F _ _ _.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just watching the get dirty video, you know that girl can F _ _ _.
amen to that brother............might just be the greatest video of all time...!!...christina would def get the rug burn..lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
her maxim shoot was fukcin great too!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya, i miss the whore era in her life.... those were the days, the dirty days
i miss dirty christina as well........:sad:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
not a problem at all. when i get home today i will take some. Its an awesome dress.. just as much as i like to dress a bit slutty.. there is a line.. so i have to use a tape or this sticky spray that keeps the top from going past the never never line of fantasy lol
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Whatever happened to the good 'ol fashioned exhibitionist women? Have they been completely replaced by the tease? *sigh*

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
she is the kind of girl you bang and then stop talking to. def not the girlfriend type.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
she got married to some nobody. i only know this becuase my wife got super pissed... when she got married her and her husband got the same tattoo as my wife and i, which weve never seen anyone else with. soooo she hates her now