Just trained with...

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
Dexter Jackson... did 5 sets of hack squats with him... didn't really know who to tell since none of my friends or family are into bodybuilding. No pics or video, maybe ill see him again... either way that gave me a nice start to the day.

Focus: Anyone else ever train with a well known pro and who?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i use to work out at a gym in arlington. branch worked out there religiously. i also saw cutler there once with branch.
branch is from my home town so it wasnt as big of a deal to me but seeing cutler was great. hes the nicest person ive ever meet.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i use to work out at a gym in arlington. branch worked out there religiously. i also saw cutler there once with branch.
branch is from my home town so it wasnt as big of a deal to me but seeing cutler was great. hes the nicest person ive ever meet.
arlington MA?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Used to do the equipment maintenance at the High Altitude Training Center at Northern Arizona University. Worked out with quite a few Olympians from many different countries..though I never really paid attention to who they were. Most were only semi-impressive..except for the swimmers. Wow, they were fast and seemingly never tired.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
i wish i could train with jay for a time or two...i see him at the gym constantly but he's always working out with this HAGGARD ass chick! oh well

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
no, sorry i should of been more specific. arlington texas. branch is from tyler texas.

texxlnghorn

Awards
^^^^
So is big Ronnie.
He used to be a cop in the Arlington area.
YOu see it's true, "EVERYTHING IS BIGGER AND BETTER IN TEXAS"

texx:good:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had the privilege of training with none other than Myself yesterday. True story.

It was impressive to say the least. :D

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
I had the privilege of training with none other than Myself yesterday. True story.

It was impressive to say the least. :D
i bet you'll do it again either today or tomorrow huh!! :thumbsup:

hah..long time big guy! what's happenin!

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
i bet you'll do it again either today or tomorrow huh!! :thumbsup:

ill take that bet... and my sister told me that her best friends uncle is rich gaspari... looks like im gonna have to hit him up for the extended family discount :rofl:

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
ill take that bet... and my sister told me that her best friends uncle is rich gaspari... looks like im gonna have to hit him up for the extended family discount :rofl:
:think: :think: :think:

why would you "take that bet"...doesn't that mean you are going to bet AGAINST me that ryan won't be working out with himself?

:think: :think: :think:

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
If I get lucky.:D

Nothin goin on here, how bout you brotha?
just livin the dream!

i start a 5 week epi cycle hopefully wednesday, if fed ex doesn't play kick ball with my box!

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Niice. Epistane or Epidrol?

You loggin it?
oh whoops..epistane

i'm 90% sure im going to log it...just want to make sure i have the time- dont want to bail on it

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
^^^^
So is big Ronnie.

ya, i know a crisis counselor that use to work with him at the arlington p.d. from what i hear he decided to quit because he was getting to big to run and jump fences and all that cop stuff.
and its true, everythings bigger in texas! atleast thats what my wife says everynight

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i wish i could train with jay for a time or two...i see him at the gym constantly but he's always working out with this HAGGARD ass chick! oh well
is this in vegas??? that haggard chick is probably his wife. he works out with her on a regular basis

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
There's a girl on here and bb.com that says her uncle is Rich Gaspari. Edit: found it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=28857
ill have to ask if that's her cousin and if she knows her... my sisters friend is 16 and lives in NJ not TX... rich gaspari as far as i know owns one of the local gyms around where i used to live, so ill have to find out more

why would you "take that bet"...doesn't that mean you are going to bet AGAINST me that ryan won't be working out with himself?
nope just agreeing with you... i guess the sarcasm doesnt play well over the keyboard ;)

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
is this in vegas??? that haggard chick is probably his wife. he works out with her on a regular basis
yea...Las Vegas Athletic Club...haha i guess when you have the balls the size of peas that's about as good a lookin wife you can get! :aargh:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
yea...Las Vegas Athletic Club...haha i guess when you have the balls the size of peas that's about as good a lookin wife you can get! :aargh:
:toofunny: shes not that bad.... ok maybe she is but atleast shes supportive. ofcourse if i was making that much money id have a supportive wife too im sure

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: shes not that bad.... ok maybe she is but atleast shes supportive. ofcourse if i was making that much money id have a supportive wife too im sure
dude...i've been within 1' of her...SHE IS HORRIBLE!:aargh:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I did train in the same gym as Ray Arde. He's a new pro but I didn't know he was a pro until I saw him on MD.

BigAsTheSky

Awards
^^^^
So is big Ronnie.

Yup, Ronnie used to train at MetroFlex in Arlington (a total ****hole but a great gym). I used to work out at the same time and we would cross path all the time. One day I was working legs and I heard someone say, "Damn, you got some nice calfs" (they were about 20" and ripped). I turned around and Ronnie was just staring at my legs and shaking his head.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yup, Ronnie used to train at MetroFlex in Arlington (a total ****hole but a great gym). I used to work out at the same time and we would cross path all the time. One day I was working legs and I heard someone say, "Damn, you got some nice calfs" (they were about 20" and ripped). I turned around and Ronnie was just staring at my legs and shaking his head.
Pics please, not doubting, just want to see what Ronnie was impressed by.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
dude...i've been within 1' of her...SHE IS HORRIBLE!:aargh:
Dude, don't diss another man's wife. :rasp:

They've been together since highschool, which personally I think is really cool. Not everything is about how she looks; clearly she's been extremely supportive and that's way more important.

If my wife hadn't been as supportive as she is, I never would have been able to accomplish what I have in life. I firmly believe, behind every self made man, is the woman who helped him get to where he is.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lived in arlington when I was a kid...Beauty will leave in time. If you don't have something deeper in your relationship it will fail :)

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Dude, don't diss another man's wife. :rasp:

They've been together since highschool, which personally I think is really cool. Not everything is about how she looks; clearly she's been extremely supportive and that's way more important.

If my wife hadn't been as supportive as she is, I never would have been able to accomplish what I have in life. I firmly believe, behind every self made man, is the woman who helped him get to where he is.
WAAAA WAAAA WAAAAA....stfu!

i dont give a damn how long they've been together...she's HORRIBLE! plain and simple! support or not get a god damn good lookin woman! i got all the support i need, if not more, and my chick is smokin!

crunch, getswole, kwyck...none of those guy have a problem with gettin hotties that are supportive.

get a clue man...you only live once- why settle?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kind of a ****ed up thing to say considering each person has a right to get what they deem is attractive to them. If you want someone you can parade around town or on the net then more power to ya but that doesn't mean we should be talking **** about those who choose not to or feel there are other factors in choosing a mate besides physical attraction.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lee Ingram works out in my gym. I cant do the weight he does so im not gonna jump in a set but ive been on the same pulley tower as him, doing seated rows while he did tri extensions. No biggie to me but dude does have hyooooooge forearms!

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Kind of a ****ed up thing to say considering each person has a right to get what they deem is attractive to them. If you want someone you can parade around town or on the net then more power to ya but that doesn't mean we should be talking **** about those who choose not to or feel there are other factors in choosing a mate besides physical attraction.
to each their own...i said she was HORRIBLE before i even knew it was his wife...if you guys want to read back and see that- be my guest...i wasn't on here going on about jay's wife- just so happen that the ugly ass woman he was always workin out with is her...oh f*cking well. there are tons of other factors in choosing a mate...but come on- there's a line you draw when it comes to being physicaly attracted...it HAS to be there, HAS TO!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is but it's different for each person. I wouldn't want to be with someone that makes me cringe but i'm not going to look down to those who have no issue with it and they're the one's with that person.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sigh...I'm special all in my own right.!!!!

I work hard, train hard and acomplish everything on my own goals!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Must be because i'm used to riding, small, uhm I mean short things in the bedroom:)
Who Is He? I'll KILL him!!!

:blink:

BigAsTheSky

Awards
Pics please, not doubting, just want to see what Ronnie was impressed by.
That was almost 15 years (and a broken ankle) ago but they are still pretty nasty looking. People still stop me and make comments.

I'll post 'em when I get a chance to snap a picture.