best condom commercial ever

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
ahhh..the first time i saw that on tv i thought i was going to piss myself i was laughing so hard...i actually got a bad ass headache from it!

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
Classic.

I always refer to misbehaving kids as "walking birth-control commercials".

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great commercial. However this is more prevalent in this generation. When I was growing up I would just take a smack for the first disobey. Now times have changed. I am glad my daughter is aware of my lack of approval of behavior just through my eyes

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
LOL....too funny. Luckily my son knows better than to pull a stunt like that.:nono:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how about have kids and learn how to be a parent.
not, wow that looks to hard nevermind.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
how about have kids and learn how to be a parent.
not, wow that looks to hard nevermind.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

did you stop taking tren or something?

:toofunny: jk

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
lol. nope. upped it by 50%!!!:blink:
if the ole miss otter sees that earlier post you're so gonna have some hair pullin, ass smackin, giz swallowen sex tonight!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if the ole miss otter sees that earlier post you're so gonna have some hair pullin, ass smackin, giz swallowen sex tonight!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

god i hope so! :cheers:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
great commercial. However this is more prevalent in this generation. When I was growing up I would just take a smack for the first disobey. Now times have changed.

lol, that was how my parents were to me. pity how times have changed. "time out" in the corner never did anything for me, i needed a full on spank just a couple times and then the "evil eye" was all that was needed.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I fully believe in spanking. And yes, there is a HUGE difference between spanking a bum and a beating.

Baby animals get nipped and such when misbehaving...it's the clearest way to communicate to people of a certain age.

My mother had a 3rd (well, 4th actually since last year I found out I have an older brother who was given up for adoption), kid with her new husband. This guy does not believe in spanking. He goes so far as that he does not believe in the word "NO" because it's too negative.

Yeah...take a good guess as who the better behaved child was, lol.

I'm old fashioned. I believe in spanking and I believe in letting my kids (dont' have any) take peanut butter sandwiches to school. If the class bully decides to steal my kids lunch and is allergic to peanuts...well...I have a huge problem with bullies, so I'd have no problem. The kid has to learn sometime. You don't want to die? Then don't steal other people's stuff.

(where the heck did that come from, lol)