Awards
how do i get points i only have 10 lol help me out:bb3:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Become a helpful member and post productive replies/threads and when people feel like you've done something to help out you will get points but because someone decided to give you points, what exactly have you accomplished in the absence of doing the above mentioned things?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
people have to like you.. right now your a newbie and you have cuties for all we know

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
so this person just posts a request for reps and gets them.... dang, rep me people!!! i need reps and ive actualy posted stuff! im jealous

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
jayhawkk gives bj's for rep points.

take a look at his points and figure out how much of a slut he is.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If reps were important, and showed how intelligent you were, I would likely be able to lift weights with my mind.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:think: is that the SECRET, Jay? STILETTOS!?!?!?!? Damn, i knew i was always forgetting something.........:frustrate

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, except you have to also have the ability to spell them incorrectly too...Without that, they are just high heels.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
so this person just posts a request for reps and gets them.... dang, rep me people!!! i need reps and ive actualy posted stuff! im jealous
that's the way it goes sometimes dude, lol

:cheers:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a slow decline in value, but a decline none the less.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i thought i recognized you jay! your always on the corner of easy street with those high heels on

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
swanee,

Your avatar reminds me of several movies such as, 'The Ring', 'White Noise', and 'The Grudge'.

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
how about some reps for me guys. im well into my sixties and still lifting hard, ive got tons of knowlege and im still in great shape

Attachments

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i only have 1.5 million i need more, please:drunk: