how do i get points i only have 10

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. how do i get points i only have 10


    how do i get points i only have 10 lol help me out:bb3:


  2. thank you

  3. Become a helpful member and post productive replies/threads and when people feel like you've done something to help out you will get points but because someone decided to give you points, what exactly have you accomplished in the absence of doing the above mentioned things?
    •   
       


  4. people have to like you.. right now your a newbie and you have cuties for all we know

  5. Be useful.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Be useful.
    and email nude pics of yourself to Chad.

  7. so this person just posts a request for reps and gets them.... dang, rep me people!!! i need reps and ive actualy posted stuff! im jealous

  8. swanee, you have a scary avatar

  9. jayhawkk gives bj's for rep points.

    take a look at his points and figure out how much of a slut he is.

  10. hmmm.... reps arent that important

  11. If reps were important, and showed how intelligent you were, I would likely be able to lift weights with my mind.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    jayhawkk gives bj's for rep points.

    take a look at his points and figure out how much of a slut he is.
    haha

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    jayhawkk gives bj's for rep points.

    take a look at his points and figure out how much of a slut he is.
    You gotta give him credit though, he's good at what he does.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    You gotta give him credit though, he's good at what he does.

    How DO YOU KNOW????

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    How DO YOU KNOW????
    How do you think he got so many rep points?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    If reps were important, and showed how intelligent you were, I would likely be able to lift weights with my mind.
    u can't?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    u can't?
    Best to keep these things on the DL, so the gov't doesn't find out.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  18. I am a whore but damn i look good in stilletos.

  19. is that the SECRET, Jay? STILETTOS!?!?!?!? Damn, i knew i was always forgetting something.........

  20. Yep, except you have to also have the ability to spell them incorrectly too...Without that, they are just high heels.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    so this person just posts a request for reps and gets them.... dang, rep me people!!! i need reps and ive actualy posted stuff! im jealous
    that's the way it goes sometimes dude, lol

  22. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    It's a slow decline in value, but a decline none the less.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I am a whore but damn i look good in stilletos.
    Need pics or Vids to confirm that Jay ose:

    jecko

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jecko29 View Post
    Need pics or Vids to confirm that Jay ose:

    jecko
    how about this?


  25. i thought i recognized you jay! your always on the corner of easy street with those high heels on

  26. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    hmmm.... reps arent that important
    jsut looks cool =p

  27. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    so this person just posts a request for reps and gets them.... dang, rep me people!!! i need reps and ive actualy posted stuff! im jealous
    reped you =]

  28. Damn B-Unit...I am sexier than I thought.

  29. swanee,


    Your avatar reminds me of several movies such as, 'The Ring', 'White Noise', and 'The Grudge'.

  30. Looks like the 70's incredible hulk

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Damn B-Unit...I am sexier than I thought.

    u r jay, you're so modest, here's a song for you dude


    click link for theme song
    Amazon.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    u r jay, you're so modest, here's a song for you dude


    click link for theme song
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-p...am_wma_001_001

  33. how about some reps for me guys. im well into my sixties and still lifting hard, ive got tons of knowlege and im still in great shape
    Attached Images Attached Images

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Combs View Post
    how about some reps for me guys. im well into my sixties and still lifting hard, ive got tons of knowlege and im still in great shape

    looking great mr combs, u rep whore u

  35. i only have 6.5 million i need more

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i only have 6.5 million i need more
    more reps coming your way boy

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i only have 6.5 million i need more
    here u go, cheers

  38. i only have 1.5 million i need more, please

  39. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    here u go, cheers
    and ill get you back in the morning sweet cheeks!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    i only have 1.5 million i need more, please
    sorry b-unit... i have to share some reps before i can come back to you
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How do I get a message to Bobo?
    By blown_stang in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 12:23 PM
  2. how do I get banned easily?
    By griz145389 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 10:09 PM
  3. How do I get my natural sleep pattern back??
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-07-2005, 11:06 AM
  4. How do they get ripped glutes???
    By Nuteboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 09:57 PM
Log in
Log in