Awards
  • Established
custom- that pic looks like a mugshot of your pupp hah

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heres Tyke my white boxer (OK my wifes....I want an AB :thumbsup: )

Attachments

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
That might be the cutest dog I've ever seen.
no way, my pupp is way better! my dog does tricks... like "swat, pee on the carpet" or "swat, chew that furniture up!" cant beat that

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
My baby boy Vito at 8 weeks. Vito is now 5 1/2 months.
he is the cutest little thing :) i want a rotty so badly .... and an english bulldog and a german shepard.... but i still love my fluffy child

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ok, the next person to say vito is better than swat is going to meet me at the monkey bars after school!!!

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second rotty right now and have to say that they are the cutest puppies (as long as you don't get one of the big pumpkin head ones). Savor it though because those f*ckers grow before you know it.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
no way, my pupp is way better! my dog does tricks... like "swat, pee on the carpet" or "swat, chew that furniture up!" cant beat that
You're pup is probably just as adorable, but I think the other guy had the more flattering pic. Post a up close and personal pic, and you might take the title.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
he is the cutest little thing :) i want a rotty so badly .... and an english bulldog and a german shepard.... but i still love my fluffy child

Your dog looks like it might produce a lot of eye gook. Very cute regardless.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought this was strictyl a weiner dog thread. I love daschunds.

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
Ya, mine does this too. He doesnt even freakin cry, he stares at me as he squats, awesome. Your pup is cute too, hes looking at you like "what is he doing now damnit"

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second rotty right now and have to say that they are the cutest puppies (as long as you don't get one of the big pumpkin head ones). Savor it though because those f*ckers grow before you know it.
yssir, hes 35lbs now. His dads head was as big as a basketball.

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
mrs gimpy, your pup is cute. I have to admit I dont like those little yippers, but he looks like he has alot of love for ya.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Here's Jackie "the jack-a-bee" Jack Russell / Beagle mix

Attachments

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
Ya, mine does this too. He doesnt even freakin cry, he stares at me as he squats, awesome. Your pup is cute too, hes looking at you like "what is he doing now damnit"
ya she was definately confused in that pic. i was packing up to leave and she wasnt sure what the heck was going on. the next time i saw her she was up to my knee... depressing

Tattooed76

Tattooed76

Awards
Here is Midnight my girls little bada$$. As you can see she posed for the pic. lol

Attachments

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
Here is Midnight my girls little bada$$. As you can see she posed for the pic. lol
i like the colar. my dog would fall over wearing that! i think thats the same necklace flava flav wears!

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
minus the clock, haha. Cute dog man, I got to get a chain for my boy!

Tattooed76

Tattooed76

Awards
Lol. Thanks guys. My buddy has a couple of Blue Pits like her and he got the chains at Home Depot. I have the chain on her during the day to help strengthen her shoulders along with her neck and we take it off at night so she can sleep. She also sleeps at the end of our bed which usually leads to me waking up with her right in the middle of my back.

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
Never thought about that as strength trainingfor a dog, nice. Good idea.

Tattooed76

Tattooed76

Awards
Yeah it works really well and by taking it off before she goes to bed it allows her to sleep comfortably. I would not leave it on all the time. Actually there are times where I forget to put it back on.

Tattooed76

Tattooed76

Awards
Reyna (The rottie/Dobie mix) and Patch (Staffordshire American Pit) aka the rest of the family

Attachments