Good news for Paris, better news for us.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I heard about this when I got home yesterday and I could only think to myself...THANK GOD!!

...someone in that family has some common sense. You're given every advantage in life and you turn out like that...it's pathetic.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
All she's gotta do though is release 'A night in Paris 2' and she'll be making lotsa $$$ anyway. I was always wondering how her family viewed one of their members acting like a degenerate in the public eye.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Her sister mustve gotten the normal genes...

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
oh NO!!!! shes only worth 1/2 of that now! what will she do now?
actualy i just heard on the radio that shes going to do a song with that horrible asian guy from american idol.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It's about time someone had the balls to put that skank in her place.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
immagine her poor dog not wearing real diamonds anymore! someone call peta

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Paris needs to take Anavar, put some meat on dem' bones. She can afford it too.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
immagine her poor dog not wearing real diamonds anymore! someone call peta
For real bro, that fvckin dog gets treated better we do ! She should at least in line and wait at a California DMV for minor punishment. This place will make any normal person go borderline psychotic. You have to fill out one of those documents that are similar to the ones you fill out at a clinic when getting tested for HIV. You get a little ticket with a letter and a number. You are then told to find a seat and wait but if you don't get there at 7:30 AM then you won't find a damn spot because that place is filled to maximum capacity as soon as they open the fvckin door.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
doooh, now she has to wait for her parents to die too!!!