Got my annual review today

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And a pretty substantial raise! whoohoo! Just wanted to share :) Supplement order time!

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And a pretty substantial raise! whoohoo! Just wanted to share :) Supplement order time!
Good job, buy lots of supps and have them shipped to my address!

Or better yet, just buy new supps and send me your old supply of the purple and whites, I'll finish your log...

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good job, buy lots of supps and have them shipped to my address!

Or better yet, just buy new supps and send me your old supply of the purple and whites, I'll finish your log...
Seriously, congrats! :box:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good job..now you can support my supp habit..lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually it will probably go to covering an Au Pair, with a 3rd kid its not worth paying for daycare, and my house has a separate bedroom on the ground floor right by the garage which is perfect for that sorta thing.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
supplements ? How about a home gym ! ?

I've always dreamed of having one of those.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
supplements ? How about a home gym ! ?

I've always dreamed of having one of those.
If there was something that I could fit into a room, i'd probably do that actually. Just the way the house is laid out, I don't have any good spot. In my bedroom I could move around stuff to leave enough space for a 4x4 when not in use and maybe 6x8 when in use, so just about bowflex size :p but thats it. I pondered a boflex for a while, but it just doesn't seem worth it, and I dont really like the idea of non-linear weight response.

5 bedroom 3000sqft house, me + wife + 2 kids now and 3rd in planning stage, and probably live in au pair kills those rooms, the office is an office already since I work from home a lot, and then my only other spare decent size room is a home theater, with a 10' diagonal screen and a CRT projector.

tattoopierced1

i've always loved annual review day. means more supplements and food for me each year....