100,000 shower.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
$100,000 is a lot in supplements, legal and illegal.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i love showers! i would honestly spend that much for a shower... as long as the shower is big enough.. i love my shower now.. we took my master bath and basically split it in half and made one half of it a shower area.. LOVE IT

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
People have spent millions on a bottle of wine so I wouldn't doubt it if some paid that much. Never underestimate the power of people's stupidity. People are easily brainwashed and there are plenty of example to pick from. There's these hippies who believe every word coming out of Al Gore's mouth when he talks about global warming, but Al's not a scientist. There's tons of people out there making Muscle-Tech filthy rich, and people who pay for personal trainers that look like Rosie O'Donnell.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, people pay money for Fiji water as opposed to just regular distilled or Reverse O.

'Reaper, dude, you get such a tight bottle.'......yeah...uh-huh.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
So. this must be that "golden " shower I keep hearing about !

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
rhino.. your revoked from posting for 12 min after that joke

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That was a pretty good tie-in. lol

I don't see what the big whoop is. If you have enough water pressure, it's just a matter of adding lots of shower heads.

Oooo< i'm rich..I've got more shower heads than you!

Pffftt.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not the size of the shower head but how much water pressure you can get through it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
For a few grand, you can get a plumber to up your house's water pressure and add extra spickets to a shower. I think they're saying that entire bathroom, which looks like a few thousand square feet lol, is $100K but I'm probably wrong.