Who ya think is the Hottest Womens IFBB....?Post your best pics here!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Who ya think is the Hottest Womens IFBB....?Post your best pics here!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    getswole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    472

    Reputation

    Who ya think is the Hottest Womens IFBB....?Post your best pics here!!


    So yeah ,thread title says it all,We all know we like a Hot Sweaty ripped Swole chick w/ some big fake ones to boot.....
    So who's ya fav....And post your hotest pic with your answer..


    I start it off w/ Mine....Mellissa Dettwiller...bar none..she's as Swole as you can possibly get and still be Blazing Hot,when she's in contest prep its amazing...Although judges never think so,she's BadAss!!!

    **Note to Mod's***...I'm making sure to not post nudity,these come from my collection and were from non-nude sites to begin with...no linking...That being said:

    whitetop14zc.jpg
    green14sr.jpg

    56006_Melissa2001e.jpg

    55873_718_wil31.jpg

    red7lc.jpg

    gold50xa.jpg

    harcore28ha4na.jpg

    Melissa3008.jpg

    whitetop14zc.jpg

    dsc44266kt.jpg

  2. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    dude, you gotta send me those nudes of Melissa. I need to see what she's working with.
  3. Advanced Member
    getswole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    472

    Reputation

    She has a tripX dvd out with some other hot IFBB...they get down full out hardcore w/ eachother....all chicks(Swole CHicks)...You have to see that at least once in your lifetime Reap...
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    I'm all about triplex vids. I'll make sure to check that one out.
  5. New Member
    gdbear65's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    239

    Reputation

    muscle chicks don't do it for me - I'm more into the fitness type like Jamie Eason
  6. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    I'd hit both. So what do you think Melissa is on besides 'var ?
  7. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2334

    Reputation

    The blur zone on the last photo posted by getswole had a rather large area.... Me thinks shes got some "china" shark fin going on.
  8. New Member
    TravisCoSheriff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    161

    Reputation

    Yea I think Jamie Eason is the most beautiful bang around. Id seriously give one testical to be with her.
  9. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    759

    Reputation

    You guys are NUTS... Those IFBB chicks look like dudes through and through. Women are suppossed to be feminine, lol. If one of those chicks hit on me, I'd prolly run from the beeitch. eww, gives me chills just thinkin bout it.

    Sorry, carry on
  10. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lifted View Post
    You guys are NUTS... Those IFBB chicks look like dudes through and through. Women are suppossed to be feminine, lol. If one of those chicks hit on me, I'd prolly run from the beeitch. eww, gives me chills just thinkin bout it.

    Sorry, carry on
    Its weird yeah, but I'd still be down for trying it out.
  11. Advanced Member
    getswole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    472

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I'd hit both. So what do you think Melissa is on besides 'var ?
    I'm sure she's dabled,but she's really just lifted along time nad pro trained by her IFBB husband....She's not all about trying to get any bigger and push the juice and look like a dude.....She's said that many times...

    **Note to"lifted"....If you don't think she's hot you got issues...Just keep jackin' off to your Rosie avatar and you'll be fine...I've had so many fine as women in my lifetime I'm lucky my d1ck hasn't fell off...seriously...I can't stand your little skinny anorexic chicks with implants...I'm a decent size guy,I'll break those lil chicks in half bangin' it half way hard...Those are the chicks who end up all fat later down the line anyhow...its the ones that really hit the gym and have the same mentallity I do that I respect...which are few and far between

    A chick like that probably wouldn't have your litle skrawny self anyways
  12. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gdbear65 View Post
    muscle chicks don't do it for me - I'm more into the fitness type like Jamie Eason
    thats hawt! i would def her
  13. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    So yeah ,thread title says it all,We all know we like a Hot Sweaty ripped Swole chick w/ some big fake ones to boot.....
    So who's ya fav....And post your hotest pic with your answer..


    I start it off w/ Mine....Mellissa Dettwiller...bar none..she's as Swole as you can possibly get and still be Blazing Hot,when she's in contest prep its amazing...Although judges never think so,she's BadAss!!!

    **Note to Mod's***...I'm making sure to not post nudity,these come from my collection and were from non-nude sites to begin with...no linking...That being said:

    whitetop14zc.jpg
    green14sr.jpg

    56006_Melissa2001e.jpg

    55873_718_wil31.jpg

    red7lc.jpg

    gold50xa.jpg

    harcore28ha4na.jpg

    Melissa3008.jpg

    whitetop14zc.jpg

    dsc44266kt.jpg

    im sure she could kick my ass but im cool with that. so i can find nude pics of her?
  14. Advanced Member
    getswole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    472

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    im sure she could kick my ass but im cool with that. so i can find nude pics of her?
    You can get her XXX dvd wheres she gets it on with some other well known top IFBB bad girls...

    Hit her website,you'll see
  15. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    You can get her XXX dvd wheres she gets it on with some other well known top IFBB bad girls...

    Hit her website,you'll see
    sweet thanks.
  16. Advanced Member
    getswole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    472

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    The blur zone on the last photo posted by getswole had a rather large area.... Me thinks shes got some "china" shark fin going on.
    Nope,just big lips...
  17. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    You can get her XXX dvd wheres she gets it on with some other well known top IFBB bad girls...

    Hit her website,you'll see
    i just took a peek. pretty hot. ill have to go watch more when the wife goes to bed.
  18. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gdbear65 View Post
    muscle chicks don't do it for me - I'm more into the fitness type like Jamie Eason
    Agreed. Her and Jessica Paxson-Putnam are much more my style.
  19. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    The blur zone on the last photo posted by getswole had a rather large area.... Me thinks shes got some "china" shark fin going on.
    ..I luv a chick with a huge engorged clitoris, don't you?

    ..easier to find it
  20. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2846

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gdbear65 View Post
    muscle chicks don't do it for me - I'm more into the fitness type like Jamie Eason
    This is about as buff as I'll take 'em. She looks great.

    The way I look at buff freaky chicks with huge man muscles and an enormous clit is this. I wouldn't screw a chick with a ****, so why would I screw a man with a poontang?
  21. Advanced Member
    motive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    743
    Rep Power
    466

    Reputation

    jamie eason!!! dear god why cant all women be created equaly... like her ofcourse
  22. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    759

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy! View Post
    agreed..... it was quite uncalled for.
    Thank you
  23. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2846

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Agreed. Her and Jessica Paxson-Putnam are much more my style.
    That's 'cuz you're straight
  24. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    759

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    I wouldn't screw a chick with a ****, so why would I screw a man with a poontang?


    That was good man, very good.
  25. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2846

    Reputation

    Thank you, thank you.....*bows* (cautiously covers his ass looking out for those female BB lovers/gheys)
  26. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    759

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Thank you, thank you.....*bows* (cautiously covers his ass looking out for those female BB lovers/gheys)
    lol..

    I saw this girl on wojo's avatar a few weeks ago and have fell in love with her ever since... this is my type
  27. Registered User
    ItsHectic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,603
    Rep Power
    4373

    Reputation

    Any1 know whos this chick?

    NSFW
    http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/7690/wootvs8.png
  28. Advanced Member
    getswole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    472

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy! View Post
    agreed..... it was quite uncalled for.
    Oh I'm sorry,I respect a womens place in the Bodybuilding community...kinda grinds my gears to hear someone who profess's to be in shape and bodybuild... to trash talk a chick who's worked hard to get her body to where it is....But yeah,I'm sure its uncalled for....Every woman who works out should be refered to as a dude...Good point ms.G
  29. Advanced Member
    getswole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    472

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lifted View Post
    You guys are NUTS... Those IFBB chicks look like dudes through and through. Women are suppossed to be feminine, lol.
    ....
  30. Advanced Member
    getswole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    472

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic View Post
    Nope,shes Sezy thouh for sure..
  31. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    759

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    I bet you are one of those guys who think they should stay home and clean house and wash your dishes and dirty droors all day too eh?I seen your avator pics...you ain't no 265 Homeboy...far from it..more like 200lbs..Unless that was from years ago...I'm not trying to start some gay internet fight,I just don't see you as an authority to say what a woman "should be"....Thats ignorance to me...But hey whatever,no hard feelings,be mad if you want...
    ...
  32. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2673

    Reputation

    I definitely respect the effort it takes to build muscle, especially for women, most of whom aren't naturally inclined to do so at body building levels. But I have to agree I find most body building women unattractive. The only one I've seen that I like is Cindy Phillips, and that's only in the off season when she looks softer and a bit smaller. Or when she was younger, sans implants and still had a natural if small chest.
  33. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    dating is one thing but I'd be open to banging an IFBB female bodybuilder.
  34. Advanced Member
    getswole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    472

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lifted View Post
    LOL, she looks like a dude, period. She even has a mans pelvic region, mans face, etc. And yeah, you are trying to start a gay ass e-fight. What are you a woman's rights activist? Nice try trying to spin my words so that you try to avoid the condem. by acting like that wasn't a pathetic childish remark you made earlier. You're still a douche...

    And yes, In that pic I'm about 256-258lbs. Highest I've ever been at was 272-273. So I average out right around 265. But I forgot, you know me more than I do right? Just like you spoke outa your ass earlier? Do us a favor and BEAT IT!!! That is after you get done lubin up your camel toe to that she-male, I'm done with this POS. G'day to ya, man-lover...
    Beat it?This is my thread jack-ass,noone asked you here,I personally don't give a **** what you think,You sure get worked up over nothing,you got issues...You should take your BS attitude towards women lifting to an Olympia sometime....or any show for that matter....See what happens when you stand up and yell ,"that chick looks like a dude"...But you'd be to pussey to say it in real life wouldn't you...Keep hiding behind your Computer ...Real tough...Your only impressing yourself....But I bet that happens alot to you doesn't it... Hmm... your 1,000 posts and zero rep...Yeah...shows how much anyone values what you say,prolly cuase your loser attitude,....I still ain't mad at ya...I don't get mad over some comment on a thread...thats some kid sh1t,if you can't handle someone elses opinion,don't post yours...Jackass
  35. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Everybody just take a step back and relax.

  36. Advanced Member
    getswole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    472

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Everybody just take a step back and relax.

    Im chill... I'm on too much gear to get upset about nothing
  37. Advanced Member
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    343

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Im chill... I'm on too much gear to get upset about nothing


    ~P.Borresen

    Who's that?
  38. Advanced Member
    getswole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    472

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    ~P.Borresen

    Who's that?
    Paul Borresen...

    Bodybuilder/'Guru'/Trainer....Quite an authority on gear usage,wrote many books,such as Anabolic Edge...prolly one of his more heard of books...He had a unique approach to bodybuilding to say the least....Although he was one of those guys most loved to hate....Him and Dan Duchaine....They were all about Super-Mega-Doses or gear and had a strange approach for alot of things...Unfortunately both died at early ages(rip) but both cases were determined natural cuase of death,not gear related...Although many believe otherwise.Noones to say really...They did back in the day what some assume many top pros are quietly doing today...A gram a test a day is very common...
  39. Advanced Member
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    343

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Paul Borresen...

    Bodybuilder/'Guru'/Trainer....Quite an authority on gear usage,wrote many books,such as Anabolic Edge...prolly one of his more heard of books...He had a unique approach to bodybuilding to say the least....Although he was one of those guys most loved to hate....Him and Dan Duchaine....They were all about Super-Mega-Doses or gear and had a strange approach for alot of things...Unfortunately both died at early ages(rip) but both cases were determined natural cuase of death,not gear related...Although many believe otherwise.Noones to say really...They did back in the day what some assume many top pros are quietly doing today...A gram a test a day is very common...

    damn..great info- thanks
  40. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2673

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    A gram a test a day is very common...
    Better come with a harem to **** or I'd be flipping on that much.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 08:03 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 08:06 PM
  3. Who Is The Hottest Indy Car Driver ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 09:26 AM
  4. What do you think is the perfect post workout recipe??
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 11:52 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 09:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in