Who ya think is the Hottest Womens IFBB....?Post your best pics here!!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
So yeah ,thread title says it all,We all know we like a Hot Sweaty ripped Swole chick w/ some big fake ones to boot.....
So who's ya fav....And post your hotest pic with your answer..

I start it off w/ Mine....Mellissa Dettwiller...bar none..she's as Swole as you can possibly get and still be Blazing Hot,when she's in contest prep its amazing...Although judges never think so,she's BadAss!!!

**Note to Mod's***...I'm making sure to not post nudity,these come from my collection and were from non-nude sites to begin with...no linking...That being said:

whitetop14zc.jpg
green14sr.jpg

56006_Melissa2001e.jpg

55873_718_wil31.jpg

red7lc.jpg

gold50xa.jpg

harcore28ha4na.jpg

Melissa3008.jpg

whitetop14zc.jpg

dsc44266kt.jpg

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
dude, you gotta send me those nudes of Melissa. I need to see what she's working with.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
She has a tripX dvd out with some other hot IFBB...they get down full out hardcore w/ eachother....all chicks(Swole CHicks)...You have to see that at least once in your lifetime Reap...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm all about triplex vids. I'll make sure to check that one out.

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
muscle chicks don't do it for me - I'm more into the fitness type like Jamie Eason

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'd hit both. So what do you think Melissa is on besides 'var ?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The blur zone on the last photo posted by getswole had a rather large area.... Me thinks shes got some "china" shark fin going on.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Yea I think Jamie Eason is the most beautiful bang around. Id seriously give one testical to be with her.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
You guys are NUTS... Those IFBB chicks look like dudes through and through. Women are suppossed to be feminine, lol. If one of those chicks hit on me, I'd prolly run from the beeitch. eww, gives me chills just thinkin bout it.

Sorry, carry on :D

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You guys are NUTS... Those IFBB chicks look like dudes through and through. Women are suppossed to be feminine, lol. If one of those chicks hit on me, I'd prolly run from the beeitch. eww, gives me chills just thinkin bout it.

Sorry, carry on :D
Its weird yeah, but I'd still be down for trying it out.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I'd hit both. So what do you think Melissa is on besides 'var ?
I'm sure she's dabled,but she's really just lifted along time nad pro trained by her IFBB husband....She's not all about trying to get any bigger and push the juice and look like a dude.....She's said that many times...

**Note to"lifted"....If you don't think she's hot you got issues...Just keep jackin' off to your Rosie avatar and you'll be fine...I've had so many fine as women in my lifetime I'm lucky my d1ck hasn't fell off...seriously...I can't stand your little skinny anorexic chicks with implants...I'm a decent size guy,I'll break those lil chicks in half bangin' it half way hard...Those are the chicks who end up all fat later down the line anyhow...its the ones that really hit the gym and have the same mentallity I do that I respect...which are few and far between

A chick like that probably wouldn't have your litle skrawny self anyways;)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So yeah ,thread title says it all,We all know we like a Hot Sweaty ripped Swole chick w/ some big fake ones to boot.....
So who's ya fav....And post your hotest pic with your answer..

I start it off w/ Mine....Mellissa Dettwiller...bar none..she's as Swole as you can possibly get and still be Blazing Hot,when she's in contest prep its amazing...Although judges never think so,she's BadAss!!!

**Note to Mod's***...I'm making sure to not post nudity,these come from my collection and were from non-nude sites to begin with...no linking...That being said:

View attachment 18081
View attachment 18074

View attachment 18075

View attachment 18076

View attachment 18077

View attachment 18078

View attachment 18079

View attachment 18080

View attachment 18081

View attachment 18082

im sure she could kick my ass but im cool with that. so i can find nude pics of her?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
im sure she could kick my ass but im cool with that. so i can find nude pics of her?
You can get her XXX dvd wheres she gets it on with some other well known top IFBB bad girls...:twisted:

Hit her website,you'll see

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can get her XXX dvd wheres she gets it on with some other well known top IFBB bad girls...:twisted:

Hit her website,you'll see
i just took a peek. pretty hot. ill have to go watch more when the wife goes to bed. :twisted:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
The blur zone on the last photo posted by getswole had a rather large area.... Me thinks shes got some "china" shark fin going on.
..I luv a chick with a huge engorged clitoris, don't you?

..easier to find it:toofunny:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
muscle chicks don't do it for me - I'm more into the fitness type like Jamie Eason
This is about as buff as I'll take 'em. She looks great.

The way I look at buff freaky chicks with huge man muscles and an enormous clit is this. I wouldn't screw a chick with a ****, so why would I screw a man with a poontang?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
jamie eason!!! dear god why cant all women be created equaly... like her ofcourse

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, thank you.....*bows* (cautiously covers his ass looking out for those female BB lovers/gheys)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, thank you.....*bows* (cautiously covers his ass looking out for those female BB lovers/gheys)
lol..

I saw this girl on wojo's avatar a few weeks ago and have fell in love with her ever since... this is my type :)

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
agreed..... it was quite uncalled for.
Oh I'm sorry,I respect a womens place in the Bodybuilding community...kinda grinds my gears to hear someone who profess's to be in shape and bodybuild... to trash talk a chick who's worked hard to get her body to where it is....But yeah,I'm sure its uncalled for....Every woman who works out should be refered to as a dude...Good point ms.G

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I bet you are one of those guys who think they should stay home and clean house and wash your dishes and dirty droors all day too eh?I seen your avator pics...you ain't no 265 Homeboy...far from it..more like 200lbs..Unless that was from years ago...I'm not trying to start some gay internet fight,I just don't see you as an authority to say what a woman "should be"....Thats ignorance to me...But hey whatever,no hard feelings,be mad if you want...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I definitely respect the effort it takes to build muscle, especially for women, most of whom aren't naturally inclined to do so at body building levels. But I have to agree I find most body building women unattractive. The only one I've seen that I like is Cindy Phillips, and that's only in the off season when she looks softer and a bit smaller. Or when she was younger, sans implants and still had a natural if small chest.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
dating is one thing but I'd be open to banging an IFBB female bodybuilder.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
LOL, she looks like a dude, period. She even has a mans pelvic region, mans face, etc. And yeah, you are trying to start a gay ass e-fight. What are you a woman's rights activist? Nice try trying to spin my words so that you try to avoid the condem. by acting like that wasn't a pathetic childish remark you made earlier. You're still a douche...

And yes, In that pic I'm about 256-258lbs. Highest I've ever been at was 272-273. So I average out right around 265. But I forgot, you know me more than I do right? Just like you spoke outa your ass earlier? Do us a favor and BEAT IT!!! That is after you get done lubin up your camel toe to that she-male, I'm done with this POS. G'day to ya, man-lover...
Beat it?This is my thread jack-ass,noone asked you here,I personally don't give a fvck what you think,You sure get worked up over nothing,you got issues...You should take your BS attitude towards women lifting to an Olympia sometime....or any show for that matter....See what happens when you stand up and yell ,"that chick looks like a dude"...But you'd be to pussey to say it in real life wouldn't you...Keep hiding behind your Computer ...Real tough...Your only impressing yourself....But I bet that happens alot to you doesn't it...:thumbsup: Hmm... your 1,000 posts and zero rep...Yeah...shows how much anyone values what you say,prolly cuase your loser attitude,....I still ain't mad at ya...I don't get mad over some comment on a thread...thats some kid sh1t,if you can't handle someone elses opinion,don't post yours...Jackass:think:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Everybody just take a step back and relax.

:hammer:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
~P.Borresen

Who's that?
Paul Borresen...

Bodybuilder/'Guru'/Trainer....Quite an authority on gear usage,wrote many books,such as Anabolic Edge...prolly one of his more heard of books...He had a unique approach to bodybuilding to say the least....Although he was one of those guys most loved to hate....Him and Dan Duchaine....They were all about Super-Mega-Doses or gear and had a strange approach for alot of things...Unfortunately both died at early ages(rip) but both cases were determined natural cuase of death,not gear related...Although many believe otherwise.Noones to say really...They did back in the day what some assume many top pros are quietly doing today...A gram a test a day is very common...

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Paul Borresen...

Bodybuilder/'Guru'/Trainer....Quite an authority on gear usage,wrote many books,such as Anabolic Edge...prolly one of his more heard of books...He had a unique approach to bodybuilding to say the least....Although he was one of those guys most loved to hate....Him and Dan Duchaine....They were all about Super-Mega-Doses or gear and had a strange approach for alot of things...Unfortunately both died at early ages(rip) but both cases were determined natural cuase of death,not gear related...Although many believe otherwise.Noones to say really...They did back in the day what some assume many top pros are quietly doing today...A gram a test a day is very common...

damn..great info- thanks

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Majority of my posts were before the "rep system" was installed big guy... ;)

--lftd out:run:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh I'm sorry,I respect a womens place in the Bodybuilding community...kinda grinds my gears to hear someone who profess's to be in shape and bodybuild... to trash talk a chick who's worked hard to get her body to where it is....But yeah,I'm sure its uncalled for....Every woman who works out should be refered to as a dude...Good point ms.G
You're not quite connecting the dots here. Nobody is saying these women don't have the right to lift, and nobody is implying that their accomplishments aren't to be commended. Nobody said that at all. The only thing we said is that they look like guys and pretty gross overall and speculated that guys who like dudes w/ pussy's are no better than dudes who like chicks with dicks and are probably bi if not gay. That's all.

J/K Bro, don't take it personally :lol: We can agree prego chicks are smokin even if you like those freaky (but genetically gifted and hard training) chicks that do IFBB bbing shows :D

Last edited:
Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Every woman who works out should be refered to as a dude...Good point ms.G
:blink:
to each there own, some prefer victoria secret model bodies and others prefer manly women.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
:blink:
to each there own, some prefer victoria secret model bodies and others prefer manly women.
What a am getting at is I have alot rescept for these chicks that go into this know they're be getting a bunh of bs comments frompeople everywhere,And to still pursue this lifestyle of BB then they all have my respect for the efforts determination...I guess I'v just bee to a few shows and I have never seen anyone hav that negative attituide towards them in genreal,quite the oposite,everyone chea\erin and skreamin ...for each other even....Us guys know thr rout whate ver chick took to get there,and I have UBER recpect...the only little sitty comments you hear like that is where everyones back outside and ssome passerby's,or whoever having no thinjg to do with bodybuilding,then you'll hear stupi dud jokes and sh1t...I was one get nasty outside...I just think disrespecting a women for being better built than you yourself are,...Sounds like little man sysndrome or somthiung...Its just rude and uncalled for....

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought this thread was just about IFBB women we thought were hot.

I'm not sure anyone was saying(at least I wasn't) anything negative about how big the women are being a bad thing or not an accomplishment, just that they don't find it attractive. :think:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established

I'm not sure anyone was saying(at least I wasn't) anything negative about how big the women are being a bad thing or not an accomplishment, just that they don't find it attractive. :think:
Your exactly right....

I can think of quite a few top pro circuit chix that are just freakin Ugly...period,and bodies are screwed...And a few manly I suppose,we all know this,but thatmanly sh1t should be whipped out evertime a chick has a nice double bi,or a ripped shoulder/tri....many of the ladies are downright hot...but th throw a shoulder and some trapps on the and then you get some jacass's that get all stupid about it...ut your right,thats was the question...

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Beat it?This is my thread jack-ass,noone asked you here,I personally don't give a fvck what you think,You sure get worked up over nothing,you got issues...You should take your BS attitude towards women lifting to an Olympia sometime....or any show for that matter....See what happens when you stand up and yell ,"that chick looks like a dude"...But you'd be to pussey to say it in real life wouldn't you...Keep hiding behind your Computer ...Real tough...Your only impressing yourself....But I bet that happens alot to you doesn't it...:thumbsup: Hmm... your 1,000 posts and zero rep...Yeah...shows how much anyone values what you say,prolly cuase your loser attitude,....I still ain't mad at ya...I don't get mad over some comment on a thread...thats some kid sh1t,if you can't handle someone elses opinion,don't post yours...Jackass:think:
Yeah, it's clear that you're not mad at all:rolleyes: You're in the wrong in so many ways, but reasoning with you is clearly not possible. You said lifted has issues, but you're the one that wants to bang a manly chick:rasp: If you want to bang manly chicks that's cool, but don't get all bent out of shape when someone calls her manly, she is. Aren't you the same guy that is extremely interested in giving dogs steroids?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's clear that you're not mad at all:rolleyes: You're in the wrong in so many ways, but reasoning with you is clearly not possible. You said lifted has issues, but you're the one that wants to bang a manly chick:rasp: If you want to bang manly chicks that's cool, but don't get all bent out of shape when someone calls her manly, she is. Aren't you the same guy that is extremely interested in giving dogs steroids?
Oh I'm sorry,romeones runs their mouth too me personally and I should just not worry about it...Don't think so,and again its my thread don't post if you just startin' bs like this?
This thread has already gone to crap...I an't mad at anyone,don't know how you peeps take as being mad,huess you don't know me very well,to say the least,I may speak my piece here/there...as I see needed...I'm not hear to fight w/ some kid about some bs...Lifted and I are Kewl...Had some advice for him on on of his logs...I been chill...now your startin sh1t,what gives...

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established

exactly .... many have mentioned this same point to swole before....

and truly, not to be derogative at all, but "to each his own" . its the beauty of life, if everyone like the same blonde chick.... everyone else would be lonely wouldnt they?